[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How can one wield Buddhism as a weapon? Show me the secrets of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 94
Thread images: 7

File: krr.jpg (23KB, 320x416px) Image search: [Google]
krr.jpg
23KB, 320x416px
How can one wield Buddhism as a weapon? Show me the secrets of the Dark Buddhism.
>>
That's an oxymoron. Buddhism is solely about helping the self, and helping others.
>>
>>19241151
I'd show you, but then you'd have to kill me.
>>
There aren't too many elements of that in mainstream Buddhism. Your best bet is to research Tibetan/Nepalese folklore and demons, which tend to influence and are integrated into certain sects of Buddhism.
>>
No I mean, what if we take Buddhism and apply the idea in the opposite direction. What is that technique.
>>
>>19241204
Willful ignorance.
>>
>>19241244
Pretty much this. I guess Tummo meditation could be looked into. This technique seems kind of the opposite of the Buddhist approach as the sacred fire is directly awakened instead of allowed to unfold naturally. The only harm would come to the self though. It's considered a pretty dangerous practice for the unprepared.
>>
>>19241151
blow yourself or others up in the name of buddhism, just like the buddhist terrorists do you stupid fuck...
>>
These guys know the secrets of dark Buddhism. Seek them out.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CpBgy9woV4A
>>
>>19241151
That's stupid.
Look up demons and wrathful deities in Buddhism though. Violence is allowed but there's no "dark buddhism" or space for the desire to do harm.
>>
>>19241204
Satanic hedonism and general moral degeneracy
>>
With meditation, instead of unattaching from emotions you can detach from emotions and go the sociopath route.
>>
>>19241993
>instead of unattaching you can detach

i feel like you just said the same thing twice, except the first time it wasn't a real word
>>
>>19242387
Buddhists are impartial but generally empathetic and willing to help people reach a higher understanding. Sociopaths are completely devoid of any real emotion and incapable of empathy for anyone but themselves and their immediate interests. Why you would want to willingly make yourself a sociopath, I don't know. That's more I want to fuck myself up and less buddhism as a weapon.

Even high-functioning sociopaths tend to come close to something like regret about themselves and wish they weren't so fucked up in the head.
>>
real buddhism doesn't believe in demons or entities.

buddha considered religion stupid. faggots turned it into a religion anyway.

you can't turn mindfullness into evil. there is nothing to use.
>>
>>19242778
is a pasta thread using the same pic everytime
>>
Buddhism can get quite dark but it is never evil - there is Chöd where you out of compassion offer yourself to evil entities(ghosts and demons) to consume your flesh.
And there is Padmasambhava eating human meat and dressing up in human skin - but they where already dead at a graveyard so it caused none harm and is a part of the "crazy wisdom" ethics.

There where some dark bönpo magicians - Milarepa was one until he became a buddhist and finally a buddha.

The darkest is properly Gyalpo/dorje Shugden which was a Buddhist deity until not long ago where Dalai lama realize it was a demon and made the practice illegal. Maybe also the prophecy where one of the previous Karmapas foresaw that there would come two who claimed to be the Karmapa and that one of them would be the real Karmapa, the other one a demon. But in both controversies it's Buddhism vs. Demons.
>>
>>19241204
That technique is called "just being a douche"
>>
>>19241204
>what if we take Buddhism and apply the idea in the opposite direction
You end up with the Abrahamic religions
>>
>>19241151
Sounds like objectivism. Read Ayn Rand.
>>
>>19241151
War Buddha. India beat you to it.
>>
>>19241151
this is literally like asking a cop with a holstered gun, what are the chances that comes unbuckled by natural cause?
>>
>>19241151
>How can one wield Buddhism as a weapon?
You greatly misunderstand Buddhism.
>>
>>19241204
yeah we have that already
.it is called islam...the religion straight from satan
>>
>>19241311
>buddhist terrorists
>thread
>>
>>19241155
>That's an oxymoron
and you're a fucking moron, try googling "buddhist terrorists" and learn 1 fucking thing about the real world
>>
>>19241151
gasoline
>>
>>19244036
Found nothing kek
>>
>>19243954
it pains me that there are people who unironically believe this, probably yourself as well
>>
Not exactly Buddhist, but Eastern-inspired for sure. You can use the powerful Mantra of Pepe to summon great and powerful magics, including cast fire upon your enemies.

DESU DESU KRISNA KRISNA KRISNA HARE HARE PEPE PEPE PEPE KRISNA KRISNA DESU PEPE
>>
>>19243954
kek, fucking /pol/tard
>>
>>19244315
/thread
>>
for defence, the Shaolin monks used martial arts.
>>
>>19241151
Since every single other post in this thread demonstrated a complete lack of knowledge on Buddhism I'll give you something, although I fear it's throwing pearls before swine.

Read up on the Tachikawa-ryu, Tibetan Buddhism and tantric practices.
>>
>>19244315
The most powerful mantra is
Pepe kek
if you say it 30000 times per hour from dawn till' dusk Pepe will animate in front of you to grant you a boon

DESU DESU KRISNA KRISNA KRISNA HARE HARE PEPE PEPE PEPE KRISNA KRISNA DESU PEPE
is also quite powerful but mostly used for meme magic and aquireing meme siddhis like autism
>>
File: sigbuilder.png (2KB, 334x318px) Image search: [Google]
sigbuilder.png
2KB, 334x318px
>>19241151
youre asking the wrong way
>>
>>19244471
>>>/reddit/

>>19244529
Daily reminder zen buddhism is cuckery that's looked down upon by actual buddhists
>>
>>19244566
>actual buddhists
who?
>>
>>19244566
get a load of this guy
>>
>>19244599
Dont mind the /pol/tard
>>
>>19244604
The worst part about you people is that you never know if you're talking to shareblue or some teenager that saw one of their posts and decided to emulate them.
>>
>>19244629
I am just fucking tired of /pol/ bleeding into every other board - we are talking about fucking buddhism here, not fucking islam or jews or immigration. Keep that shit where it's related: on /pol/.
>>
>>19241151
You can't. As soon as you start trying to use your knowledge or whatever to gain power, the power, and the knowledge, disappears, and then you incite revolt, and once revolted against you go back. It's a consciousness trap, and it's not the goal.
>>
>>19241151
Dark Buddhism is rooted in the darker aspects of the natural human instinct (including the desire to survive, trample, and impose over opposition), and on a metaphysical level, the natural occurrence and manifestation of loss, decline, and destruction.

A person must be so consumed with the desire for victory and perfection, be close to death, or else possess such intense rage and hatred, that they are willing to kill. As such, only people who push themselves to be the best at any cost can take full advantage of it, however, the untrained mind can be driven into insanity if they are not mentally ready for it.
>>
>>19244663
He just said actual buddhists
How is that /pol/?

Chill the fuck up or get out of here, seriously
>>
Harada Daiun Sogaku weaponized zen buddhism during the second world war

"[If ordered to] march: tramp, tramp, or shoot: bang, bang. This is the manifestation of the highest Wisdom [of Enlightenment]. The unity of Zen and war of which I speak extends to the farthest reaches of the holy war [now under way]."
>>
>>19244566
I get the joke, the 5 girl illusions and mara ill remember that in my meditations tommorow, maybe it will help me dispel them
>>
>>19244708
This is a side topic started at >>19243954
>>
>>19244243
like i said, you're a fucking moron

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Buddhism_and_violence
>>
>>19244750
It's funny it's the southern Buddhists (Theravada) that are angry at Muslims - Muslims destroyed the most central monasteries of northern buddhism back in the days - but Dalai lama still advocates peace and non violence. The only northern guru i know that are not fund of Muslims is Ole Nydahl who already back in the 80's started saying that Muslims was a thread to western society. Ole Nydahl is a quite controversial figure that people aren't even sure if he's a lama - a lot of information points in the direction of him rightfully having the title as a lama but there are also some pointing in the other direction - it is quite unbuddhist of him though to involve himself in politics.
>>
>>19244816
follow up on this - all in all he is a quite experienced buddhist who has acquired a quite big control over his body, energy and mind - so i would give him that.
>>
>>19241155
what if only want to help myself?
>>
>>19241204
Edgy teen faggotry
>>
>>19241204
Thats like taking cookie dough and making muffins out of it. Theres nothing else to it
>>
>>19244846
Buddhism is not about helping your self - buddhism teaches you that the self does not exist, and when realizing this compassion naturally arises.
>>
>>19244878
>Not helping yourself
But Buddhism is about reaching Nirvana and becoming enlightened
>>
>>19241204
Islam

*tips fedora*
>>
>>19244968
Yes, this is one of the most philosophically debated issues of how to explain... this is my very vague try to explain it - try reading some nagajuna instead of me: there is a you but there isn't: everything you identify as you exists but there are no self in them, the only self there is, is pure awareness which is not separate from the manifestations in it... there is a great debate because of how to use words because nirvana is realizing the emptiness of the self and all phenomena and realizing the cosmic joke of suffering and thus living in bliss and joy - noone reaches nirvana because there is noone to reach it.
This is my try to explain it - but you can find much better sources.
>>
>>19245040
Nice redpill. Explains quite a bit, actually
>>
>>19245040
wow I've gone back and corrected stuff while writing without looking if the sentence hangs together - this looks like a brain tumor.
>>
>>19245065
thank you.
>>
>>19245040
A good way I've heard it described is that you don't diffuse yourself into nirvana, nothing about you changes. You simply awaken to the realization of what's always been true, that your ego has always been the byproduct of phenomenal things.
>>
>>19244688
So...the Satsui No Hado?
>>
>>19244816
>it is quite unbuddhist of him though to involve himself in politics.
Is that why the dalai lama does it? And is that why the buddha himself spoke to kings and royalty?

Western """"""""""""""buddhists""""""""""""" are such massive fucking retards most of the time. Try reading about the buddha outside of some random cherrypicked shit that sounds deep rather than skipping over all those "boring" parts.
>>
>>19241151

I think Induism would be more your thing
>>
>>19246253
But speaking of Islam: https://wikiislam.net/wiki/Kalachakra_Tantra

This is a buddhist text that talks shit about Islam.
>>
File: 1486370945084.jpg (19KB, 200x300px) Image search: [Google]
1486370945084.jpg
19KB, 200x300px
>>19244663
>>19244629
>>19244604
>>19244471
>>19244305

>every Opinion I don't agree with is /pol/

Jesus christ you fucknuts are worse than the actual/pol/fags. You piss and moan over any perceived slight and you are always the ones that start the fucking flame wars.

You dumb fucking niggers, not every one has to like Shitslam, and not every one who despises goatfucking retards are nazis. I for one hate them for the countless sacred sights they have trashed over the centuries. I'm sure many others aren't too fond of the whole raping and blowing innocent people to screaming bloody bits.

tl;dr- Unironically kill yourself you goatfucking, bleeding heart overly sensitive twats, no one loves you, no one ever will.
>>
>>19246221
maybe.

Maybe if you go full Aleph
>>
>>19241151
Based
>>
Memes aside, I have actually mastered the Futae no Kiwami.

This is an offensive form of "buddhism"
>>
>>19246421
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JvmZVJLZqJ8

video of me utilizing the Futae no Kiwami technique on a brick
>>
>>19246353
t. triggered /pol/ autismo
>>
>>19241204

Resonance can be used in many fashions.
>>
File: 7066832a88e76b26a7367f2d9779d153.jpg (169KB, 1006x1025px) Image search: [Google]
7066832a88e76b26a7367f2d9779d153.jpg
169KB, 1006x1025px
>>19246444
>implying i'm even from /pol/
/co/mblr faggot that doesn't want to be thrown off the roof of buildings by the religion of peace more like.

Neck yourself shitslam appologist
>>
>>19242778
there are deities and entites in buddhism there just not the main focus, yama even came to him and buddah told him to fuck off
>>
>>19246480
>>19246444
Yeah he is pretty mad tho
>>
File: china.gif (2MB, 400x170px) Image search: [Google]
china.gif
2MB, 400x170px
>>19241151
Tai Chi
>>
File: vomit knight3.jpg (296KB, 2037x1868px) Image search: [Google]
vomit knight3.jpg
296KB, 2037x1868px
>>19244528
This would have been funny about 12-18 months ago.
>>
>>19244868
No, dickhead, it's taking cookie dough and making cookie-dough dough out of it.
>>
>>19244663
>Buddhism
>not /pol/
Every Indo-Aryan religion is /pol/.
What is Daisetz Teitaro Suzuki? What is Dalai Lama? What is Savitri Devi? What is Swami Vivekanda? Every important figure in Buddhism and Hinduism is /pol/ as fuck. There's nothing more /pol/-related on /x/ than Indo-Aryan occultism, except maybe Esoteric Hitlerism.
>>
>>19241204
So wrathful deities?
I'm not too familiar with buddhism but since enlightenment comes with the end of ALL karma, i'd imagine a skilled person could do the exact opposite of what The Buddha proscribed for achieving enlightenment and instead acquire negative karma before they remove all of it.
>>
>>19246636

That's based on Taoism.
>>
>>19247136
Not exclusively, it is also Buddhist.
>>
Zen Buddhism was used in WW2 Japan to motivate and recruit soldiers and justify kamikaze attacks on American forces, very similar to what people know about Islamic extremists today.

Buddhist monks today are inciting extreme violence and ethnic cleansing against Rohyingya in Myanmar.

any religion can be used to do evil shit. or at least the name of that religion and the willingness of its followers to flock after their leaders while conveniently ignoring the actual rules of the religion. but then again so can atheism, as demonstrated by almost every communist revolution where churches and temples were demolished and priests were murdered in mass in the name of freeing people from religion.

tl;dr if you think any religion or philosophy is free from evil you haven't studied enough history
>>
>>19246424
Well that was so badly shopped it must be true.
Couldn't you just have trained karate instead and learned how to actually break a brick with your fist?
>>
>>19247419
My philosophy is that life is breddy cool

not evil desu
>>
>>19246480
Hopefully you know that (unfortunately) Christians and Jews would just as soon give you the same treatment, given the proper conditions.
>>
>>19241156
Well I dont see a problem in that, kek

In the name of Penis
>>
>>19247661
Except for those who want to make life uncool for the rest of us. The very uncoolest of the uncool.
>>
>>19248319
False. Christians aren't instructed anywhere in the Bible to do anything to bring harm to a homosexual. Never been a thing. Any 'christian' doing physical harm to homosexuals because 'god' is doing evil in God's name. One of the worst sins you can do. That comes with some nasty consequences.

In the past when the presence of God dwelled in the Jewish temples and Israel was an established kingdom, homosexuality was indeed punishable by death. Including a plethora of other things such as adultery and fornication. The high priest himself was tied with a rope when he went into the Holy of Holies, lest he be found unworthy and dropped dead.

In this present age absent a temple, homosexuals have nothing to fear from jews. One of the more popular places with homosexuals is Tel Aviv. Israel is literally the only nation where you can openly be homosexual in the middle east.
>>
>>19242387

basically it's the difference between not clinging to emotions (part of the Buddhist goal) and completely tearing yourself away from them so that they don't happen anymore..

In meditation (Vipassana) one looks at their experience and notes it all including emotional states and just doesn't attach to them.

Sociopaths get to this stage (usually naturally or through trauma) and then discard the emotion entirely.
>>
Buddhism isn't really a religion though
>>
>>19244846
Then do that.
>>
>>19247419
As an atheist, I have no more problem with killing all the priests to free people from religion as I do with religion doing the same thing to free people from other types of tyranny.

Yes, of course there's a better way. But when it becomes an epidemic, I can't expect anyone to act rationally.
Thread posts: 94
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.