[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Lilith(Lucifer) and Adam(Michael) where Twin Gods in the Garden

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5

File: sacred-marriage-3.jpg (178KB, 807x719px) Image search: [Google]
sacred-marriage-3.jpg
178KB, 807x719px
Lilith(Lucifer) and Adam(Michael) where Twin Gods in the Garden . Adam or ATOM was God's first meat suit .Brown Eyed Lil and Blue Eyed atom .Mom and Dad are in our DNA Simple Fool and Complex 'Bitch' Started the Big Bang in the Echo Chamber Before Time . Entropy Blue shift to Red Hell Fire .Adam Could not Handle Her so he cloned Himself Instead 'Eve' Sent his First Wife to "Hell's Kitchen" To Do the Cooking .
>>
>>19241077

Consider anti-psychotics.
>>
>>19241109
fold your intestines into your throat
>>
>>19241109
1109 typical Snake good fuck yourself since that's what we are all doing most days anyways . Do you enjoy humping a mirror ?
>>
>>19241077
Can you expand?
Why tell us?
What happens now?
>>
File: Ranma_and_Ranma.jpg (36KB, 389x605px) Image search: [Google]
Ranma_and_Ranma.jpg
36KB, 389x605px
>>19241132
11 32 OMEGA ALPHA , Play nice It's a big sand box . Expansion is already in progress The universal expansion .
>>
>>19241116

Yeah... Extremely disturbed imaginations of violence is a strong indicator of schizophrenia.
>>
>>19241160
mmmhh explain yourself ? Little one ? This is a chat room not a hospital so you might want to pretend a little bit like you're not a government baby bomber American asshole .
>>
>>19241160
This is paranormal.... who let these shrinks in here for crying out loud ? Learn how to use the inter web. 'Spiderbabies'
>>
>>19241160
Well that sucks. Talk about Despair Code
>>
File: 2014_Origami_modułowe.jpg (2MB, 2772x2852px) Image search: [Google]
2014_Origami_modułowe.jpg
2MB, 2772x2852px
>>19241160
You understand what I mean by folding or is that too quasi temporal for your pay grade ? Origami; is simplicity,a flat paper to something complex. or is the unfolded piece of art more Complex itself ? Which way does Entropy flow in this Example ? Doctor who ?
>>
>>19241255
What you you think when I say, uh, that you can talk to higher spirits and change the world? You have that power.
>>
>>19241303
OP?? Ooga Booga! Who? What? Where? When? How? Why??
>>
File: th.jpg (23KB, 281x150px) Image search: [Google]
th.jpg
23KB, 281x150px
>>19241303
I Was that Power It/ they.. or He channeled My Body . I can explain the meaning behind the last 100 years of music, the interpretations of that music. 1+1=3 and then a cascade of light and orchestrated Music expanded, all music rather is vibration hence energy which is light. Light is electricity matter is energy polarity between hills and valleys dark and light . - negative and positive + Math is science and Math is basic biology . sperm, egg ,baby. man, woman and child . 1+1=3 . The Microwave back ground the universal womb looks like an ultrasound to me !
>>
>>19241323
That's a 23 get .23 letters in the Greek alphabet Alpha and Omega that's Who . God or Gods. Mom and Dad .Power Couple the "First Family" Happy Independence day !
>>
>>19241323
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HuUOcqJb89o
>>
OP! What is the meaning of a "thing"? That 'anything' in everyday life. Not everything, not Nothing. That in-between thing.. Something! What does that mean?>?
>>
>>19241381
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fM7BWnWjEpA&t=22s
>>
>>19241160

fuck off shrink
>>
>>19241381
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tNd5cZ9lbM0 Give me Lenard Cohen After world so I can *Sigh* Eternally https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LRP8d7hhpoQ She Cut My Hair. The Kitchen Chair 'Hell's Kitchen' Dare Devil .
>>
>>19241384
Love . Loneliness Before there was Two... was.. unbelievably Depressing I was there during what I called march Madness .
>>
>>19241418
Love!
>>
>>19241405
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S8pjExFdu7g
>>
>>19241424
Well between is the center of someone, or Third Eye of God . Your Balance Between 'Good' and 'Evil' Choice Theory, or Wisdom is the between if we can all help it (Wisdom Tree) 'Video Games' Simulated Universe . The Wisdom to know the difference.I Think the choice between love and hate are more accurate here . -+(0)ne+- Zero or one the 'Superposition' of God (N)one none but One and the one became two . etc....
>>
>>19241429
Three ggg's GgG is for God Three Trees in the Garden Knowledge, Wisdom, Life KWL or Cool Be one of the Cool Kids :P God's Children !
>>
File: Recycle001.svg.png (131KB, 2000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
Recycle001.svg.png
131KB, 2000x2000px
>>19241511
Too clarify on this point Cool is neither Cold Nor Hot, this is why the Greeks said all things in moderation if you can help it . 2332 beginning and the end end and beginning World Without End. Alpha Omega, Omega Alpha,
>>
>>19241147
42 88 18 Zeta Omega

Expansion is perception
Motion is perception
Perception is spirit
World Belief, belief of world is separation
Infinity is nearby, await abundance.
>>
>>19241345
It's a giant singular "wavicle"

The ""border" of the Universe is just the border of perception. We are actually unfolding time as we exist, this one "wavicle" is the sum of all things, while at the same time all things are made of the "wavicle"
>>
>>19241077
>where Twin Gods in the Garden
>where
Confirmed retarded
>>
>>19241612
God is in all things, learn even from ones mistakes .So Thanks for the complement actually. Yes 'Where' ? is appropriate in this context as well ! An appropriate question/ statement given the 'circumstances' and Gravitiy of the situation .
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.