[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are some signs that I have a demon following me? I'll

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

What are some signs that I have a demon following me?

I'll go into specifics if someone would like to help me, but I'll basically cut to the chase for the first post. I have a reason to believe I have a demon following me. I've had this suspicion for a bit now, but recently, I had a family member mention to me that they spoke to a psychic, and they said I had a demon watching and following me. Now, I know how psychics play, and I was skeptical myself, but, the family member went on and said something else that her psychic claimed, and it was spot on, and not something that my family member could have led them to, as no one except me knew it. I'm also a very strict, outspoken atheist, who doesn't - or didn't - believe in any paranormal things, so the fact that me being followed was claimed right when I started looking into it is eerie. My family had no idea about it. The timing is just too perfect.

So, what are some signs of demonic presence? From what it sounds like, the psychic thinks that this demon has grown attached to me, and has followed me for awhile. Is there anything I should look for? Any way I can test it?

Thanks, /x/.
>>
Stare at your eyes in a mirror
>>
>>19240875
demons aren't real, negative entities are real.
>>
>>19240875
You wanna check for random banging sound or lights flickering. If its in patterns of three its a demon.
>>
>>19241073
What's the difference, when it comes to the crunch?
>>
>>19240875
Does it bother you? If not just live your life.
Learn to identify how and when it's doing something. It could be active under stress or depression. If you have mental disorder it's probably attached to it.

It could also be pagan deity so not necessarily a demonic thing.
>>
>>19241398
Well, I do partially. I didn't have anxiety or depression until about 2 years ago, which coincides with when apparently I got the bitch.

I don't really know the difference between deities/demons/entities. All I know is that I'd like to make its presence known to myself if I do have something attached to me, if only out of sheer curiosity.
>>
>>19241420
Ok. So nothing to worry about.

The mechanism here apparently works like this
>feels.jpeg
>demon / negative energy being feed's
>thing grows
>repeat x times
>majorly fucked

This is not very precise due to lack of information. It's good that you can locate when this thing attached to you. When you start working to get rid of it:
>notGivinAfuck.img
Or
>banishing ritual
>demon gets agitated
>weird feels & ominous presence
>dirtyPants.smell
>feeds on fear & growth increase
>loud and weird noises
>majorly fucked x 2

If you can avoid fear and sadness this shouldn't be hard to pull of. Doubt is also poisonous feeling and creates unwanted uncertainty. Consider asking help if in doubt.

For now I suggest to observe this demon. See how it reacts in different situations in your daily life. Just observe. After a while you should be able to cut it's influence. By observing I mean watching and listening. Therefore you gather information how and why it does whatever it does. Can be disturbing but don't worry.
>>
>>19240875
Any unexplained scratches or bruises? Any physical ailments of any sort since this started?
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.