[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm drunk as fuck and want to talk about paranormal experiences.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 075bf5388f015b0d2825fca37946b251.jpg (181KB, 600x2345px) Image search: [Google]
075bf5388f015b0d2825fca37946b251.jpg
181KB, 600x2345px
I'm drunk as fuck and want to talk about paranormal experiences. Not "Le summon demons" memes or "One time I heard a ghost and skeletons jumped out" shit.

I'd like to talk about paranormal or unusual events that we actually have proof of, or things that you personally have encountered.

What'cha got?

>When I was a kid I always saw shadow people, now I don't see them anymore
>Always wondered if a kid's developmental stages make then more susceptible to matrixing.
>>
>>19240705
>no replies
Honestly I think this is because nobody has proof of their bullshit
>>
>>19240705
I'm loving that you're drunk. How about you get super spooky for us and post a few dick pics! Mmmmmmm
>>
>>19240964

DId you just self bump by pretending to be someone flirting with yourself lmfao
>>
Obviously nobody has proof of anything, come on. I mean, I went to third grade in the fucking room that wasn't there studying under a teacher who never existed. How am I going to prove that shit? It was years ago, I was the only kid in my class to notice anything was the least bit unusual about the location of the classroom, and now that chunk of the building just isn't there. It never was; it physically couldn't have been. Nobody else in my school remembered anything unusual about the year, either. So now I get to be the kid who went to Wayside School for a grade and... nothing else. It doesn't mean anything else. It doesn't fit into anyone's system. It doesn't suggest a religious path. If it meant I was in some sense chosen... I didn't get any message I've ever figured out how to convey. It was just grade school. Something otherworldly sank hours into... being a grade school teacher.

Honestly, my own experiences have primed me to expect that the problem with the spirit world is that it's a human world. Like, that teacher who wasn't there, teaching in the room that wasn't there... Maybe he was a ghost who wanted in life to be a grade school teacher, and in death he managed to pull in a class of real grade schoolers to do it with. Something banal. Anything that explains that experience has to explain why it was a normal classroom with a normal teacher who didn't say anything about anything unusual.
>>
>>19240705
My sister and I saw a man in a cloak walking down our road as we were walking towards him about an hour past dusk. We both looked down to jump over a tree root across the gravel driveway and when we looked up he was gone. We kept walking and looking for him but found nothing. No proof and it coulda been weird country shit, but its been a weird memory for me ever since
>>
>>19240977
You seem plenty weird, tell us more stories
>>
>>19240705
Had the same shit as a kid
>was always alone
>always out of the corner of my eye
>never felt afraid maybe because I couldn't comprehend what it was our what it could be
>stopped when I was 5 or so

Was just thinking about this today
>go with parents to go buy some China cabinets from some guy I'm about 5 or 6
>parents and the guy talking about adult stuff and I'm just sitting there playing my gameboy
>guy tells my parents he has a son and I can go inside and play with him
>go inside and talk to this kid he's my age
>realize we both got pokemon and begin showing eachother what we got and start playing in his room
>he's got a window looking outside and I can see my parents and the guy loading the cabinets Noone was in the house besides me and him
>hear what sounds to be someone walking up from the basement and his door was next to the door that I believe lead to it
>he starts to freak out and jumps underneath his bed and begs me to get down there with him or it'll get me
>for some reason Im totally fine even though when I was scared of pretty much anything
>kid is in genuine fear
>I hear the door open from the basement and 2 foot steps then nothing
>kid is now completely understand the bed and I'm just sitting there playing pokemon
>see a shadow underneath the door
>for some reason I'm still fine and tell the kid it's proably your brother or something
>he says he dosent have a brother
>think he's lying
>shadow disappears but don't hear any foot steps and the kid finally gets from under the bed
>and I ask him what is it then
>it's the boogeyman
>again me being made of steel for once in my childhood tell him it's your brother
>turns to me and says again he dosent have a brother it's just him and his dad hear
>in my mind tell myself this kid is a pussy and it's his brother
After a couple years realize it was something supernatural and still wonder to this day what it was
>>
>>19240981
Had a buddy tell a similar story. Well, not really similar but kind of innawoods shit.

>Loved visiting his grandma but hated spending the night
>He would sometimes have these vivid dreams of waking up and going to the window to see a wrinkled, ugly thing staring up at him
>He would immediately wake up and go over to see nothing
>He said he always had the dream at his grandma's, but one time he went home and had it
>This time, the figure was slowly walking away
>He said that he realized that this time he wasn't dreaming (but probably having some weird sort of hallucination)
>He said that he carefully went outside and looked around, but didn't see anything.
He told me that he had this strange feeling that he had somehow unleashed something. Like whatever it was lived out at his grandma's, and he somehow brought it to the suburbs.
>>
It's not demons you summon it's saccubi
>>
>>19240705
>be me as a young lad
>always had insomnia
>learned to pass the time by staring at the dark walls and watching the colored static that you see when its dark
>sometimes it would form into shapes, like animals or faces, like watching clouds
>tonight was different
>tonight I stared at the wall
>saw a cat walking on a rooftop
>then the cat vanished
>see outline of a person looking at the ground
>person looks up
>person keeps walking toward me
>eventually, it feels like the person isn't just colored static anymore, but actually in the room
>scream like a little bitch
>turn on the lights and try to forget about the whole thing

>ff one week
>night time, my mom and I are playing a game where we close our eyes and take turns trying to see what the other person is visualizing
>its always innocent things, and we'd almost never get it right
>one time though, its my turn, and I try really hard to see what my mom is trying to see
>eventually an image forms
>its a crying woman walking toward me that fit the outline of the static from the last week
>scream, get super freaked out
>mom tries to comfort me
>I tell her what happened and even she got a little freaked out

Overactive imagination or a spirit reaching out to me? I have a few more stories but I ran out of space, my brother also had some weird things happen to him as well in that house
>>
>>19240705
Okay,here we go
> Was about 11 years old
>Coming home from a church we visited
>My brother and myself felt a evil presence in the car
>Walked into house and all four of us saw creature on back patio through plate glass doors
< Creature looked cartoonish , its knees bent the other way like Pan
>Creature had no neck and super long arms with a huge smile its face
>Creature began to hop from its legs to its arms like a cartoon, bouncing back and forth on patio
> Mother screams in horror, I'm frozen in place in awe
>Father starts to pray out loud in the name of Jesus
> Creature flee's in a hurry

I will never forget this as long as I live.
>>
>>19240705
>Visiting family in backwoods Missouri
>They live in a nice little area of houses but surrounding area is forest and random houses for miles
>First time visiting them in the house and everyone is in the kitchen/living room
>My kid was three at the time and hyper as hell so I let him run around where I can see him
>Inevitably he darts towards a hallway that leads to three rooms
>I knew one was the bathroom and one door was closed
"Hey slow down buddy, you don't know whats back here."
>Lean down to pick him up and look to my left
>Open door, looked like a bedroom with all of the lights shut off
>See something human shaped in the darkness
>It moves towards me a bit and I just smile politely
>Assumed it was just someone who wanted to be alone hence being away from everyone and in the dark
>Go back to talking with family for another hour before we all head out to another family's house for a BBQ
>Me and my kid and my uncle are the last three people left and I ask if that is everyone
>He just replies with a "yeah" or "yup" and we leave
>Never asked about the room or who or whatever was inside it

Spookiest thing that has happened to me.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.