[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Rise and shine, Mr. Freeman. Rise and shine. Not that I wish

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: images (8).jpg (5KB, 251x201px) Image search: [Google]
images (8).jpg
5KB, 251x201px
>Rise and shine, Mr. Freeman. Rise and shine. Not that I wish to imply you have been sleeping on the job. No one is more deserving of a rest. And all the effort in the world would have gone to waste until... well, let's just say your hour has come again. The right man in the wrong place can make all the difference in the world. So, wake up, Mr. Freeman. Wake up and smell the ashes.

What did he mean by this?
>>
File: c2d.jpg (36KB, 663x579px) Image search: [Google]
c2d.jpg
36KB, 663x579px
>They're probably not gonna make hl3

first like ten minutes of Ravenholm is truly terrifying, those white paint pots are a nice touch
>>
>>19240062
he influences the course of events towards his mysterious aims by making seemingly small but calculated interventions, in this case, placing freeman back in the world at that particular time and place to create a chain of events that benefits him in some way that isn't clear

why did you have to remind me how much I love this series when it's looking like we'll never get hl3 :(
>>
I've played hl2 for like 1 hour and I won't be able to do it more for the next few weeks, is it really that good? should I expect more from it?

this is a /v/ thread now
>>
Gman is fighting the psycho-slug bastards that killed Dr. Vance, he is using Gordon Freeman as his weapon.
>>
>>19240081
Ravenholm took me 5 years to beat because it was so terrifying. I stopped playing hl2 at that point when I was a kid and came back to it later and it still terrified me years on
>>
He always reminded me of the Lawyer from Jurassic Park
>>
FUCKING RAVENHOLM
And HL2 wasn't supposed to be creepy, fucking dammit!
>>
>>19240293
Me too lol, that fucking priest and the jumpers... That place was creepy as fuck, the audio was creepy too. I... I felt so weird while playing that zone. I think there is something hidden in there. I bough HL2: Ep 1 and 2 in Steam and God, I hope I won't have to go that zone ever
>>
>>19240062
The G-Man is the main character in half life, not Gordon Freeman. The whole HL series is based on a vendetta that the G-Man has against the combine solely because they attacked his home universe. His species, among the most powerful in his realm-devised a plan that would ultimately set the combine on a course straight into the galactic toilet. Disguising himself, the G-man set out on a journey to find suitable species in other universes worthy of a battle against the combine. Humanity perfectly fit the bill due to their adaptive and cognitive abilities, after finding a host to become the ultimate extinguisher of a combine presence (Gordon Freeman) he set his plan into motion. The Borealis is the final step in tracing the homeworld of the combine-with Gordon Freeman, G-man plans to return his intel back to his home universe and launch a subsequent attack on the combine.
>>
>>19240341
OH GREAT GABE PLEASE HEAR THIS ANON!

Also... G-Man is gonna like GlaDOS
>>
>>19240329
episode one has an underground chapter in pitch black darkness with zombies, i.e. the screen is 100% black with the flashlight off.
>>
File: guise.jpg (36KB, 1024x512px) Image search: [Google]
guise.jpg
36KB, 1024x512px
>>19240062
It's sad that HL3 has been hyped so much that it can never live up to the expectations now. Valve knows this and doesn't even bother anymore.

Also
>what did he mean by this
He's working for beings that wish to change the course of events in certain universes. GMan is ideal for the jobs since he relies on the butterfly effect to achieve his goals with almost no effort on his part.

>>19240096
It's fantastic. If you're able to look deep into the story and immerse yourself within the game then it simply blows you away.

>>19240293
>>19240326
>>19240329
I think it's the fact that you know a little bit too much about the zombies. The fact that they're actually conscious people which can't pass away nor control themselves due to the headcrabs, but still feel all the fucking pain is absolutely disturbing. The easter eggs where their reversed voices are pleas for help don't lay any weight off that place either.
>>
>>19240365
this is why the priest is a literal fucking saint, he knows they're in pain and has dedicated the rest of his life to freeing them
>>
>>19240365
is that fucking Sam Hyde?
>>
>>19240365
>The fact that they're actually conscious people which can't pass away nor control themselves due to the headcrabs
It's exactly that fucking fact what makes it creepy af.
>>
>>19240378
>based father gregori
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.