[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Aleister Crowley anons. Is this Aiwass? If not who is this?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: Aleister Crowley Aiwass.jpg (91KB, 458x700px) Image search: [Google]
Aleister Crowley Aiwass.jpg
91KB, 458x700px
Aleister Crowley anons. Is this Aiwass? If not who is this? Who was Aiwass?
>>
Or is this Lam?
>>
Hes wearing a fcukin bill cosby sweater
>>
>>19240113
but who is he in the Crowley scheme of things?
>>
Nobody knows?
>>
>>19240225
That's an "idealized self-portrait" by Aleister Crowley, according to his own words. He felt this picture represented him significantly in a psychological way, although obviously it doesn't physically look like him at all.
>>
>>19240047
I believe he heard the voice of Aiwass, but he saw Lam.
>>
>>19240140
>but who is he in the Crowley scheme of things?
Bill Aiwasby
>>
>>19240270
>>19240322
Thank you both so much. So Aiwass has no physical description?
>>
File: Uncle_Aleister.jpg (32KB, 380x382px) Image search: [Google]
Uncle_Aleister.jpg
32KB, 380x382px
>>19240436
I don't know that much about Holy Crowley, but a quick google search reveals that he describes Aiwass in 'The Equinox of the Gods':

> I had a strong impression that the speaker was actually in the corner where he seemed to be, in a body of "fine matter," transparent as a veil of gauze, or a cloud of incense-smoke. He seemed to be a tall, dark man in his thirties, well-knit, active and strong, with the face of a savage king, and eyes veiled lest their gaze should destroy what they saw. The dress was not Arab; it suggested Assyria or Persia, but very vaguely. I took little note of it, for to me at that time Aiwass was an "angel" such as I had often seen in visions, a being purely astral.

The quote is on wikipedia, which also has a link to the full text of the book:
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aiwass
>https://hermetic.com/crowley/equinox-of-the-gods/remarks-on-the-method-of-receiving-liber-legis
>>
>>19240547
That is very helpful...thank you.
>>
>>19240547
>>
Crowley... lmao seriously? You fucking 4th generation-lame faux-goths.
>>
>>19240270
>a spooky chinaman represents him significantly in a psychological way
what did he mean by this?
>>
>>19241895
Boohoo idea
>>
>>19240547
So an astral entity he channeled? Interesting!
>>
>>19240047
That's the ancient egyptian scientist Tyrone Kang
>>
>>19240436
I heard before that Aiwass was the Egyptian god Horus
>>
>>19242391
So u be sayin it is not YAKUB? Are you rayciss or smthn?
>>
>>19242411
Sorry my white devil brain confused the two
>>
>>19240047
Dude, That's Jesus.
>>
crowley was mad and no one has yet to see the joke. aiwass is actually a term of slander (i was). crowley apparently made contact while in egypt in the great pyramid after eating his wifes shit in their hotel room. this guy was a butt hurt child inside angry at god because his father died when he was young. crowley died a heroin addict with nothing to his name. some magic.
>>
>>19242709
KYS
>>
>>19242709
he also was a pedo faggot.
>>
>>19244424
There is literally nothing wrong with wanting to Cum inside a twelve year old
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.