[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Okay /x/ hear me out. I had a revelation in a dream. In it I

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: lawgiver[1].jpg (40KB, 825x464px) Image search: [Google]
lawgiver[1].jpg
40KB, 825x464px
Okay /x/ hear me out.
I had a revelation in a dream. In it I saw colorful figures that changed color depending on where they were/how they moved, but this isn't relevant.

The thing is, I asked them in the dream about some shit and they answered a lot of stuff, but what's bugging me is that they said the planets in a solar system aren't exactly different physical bodies like two people in a room. They're actually different timelines of the same planet/star. As if Mars is a past or future version of the Earth, and their current 'form' is marked by an unknown (by me) cycle.
It is as if when we look at the solar system we see essentially 9 frames of a movie, very spread by bilions of years.

Does any of this makes sense? I have learned about other things as well that came out "proven" by research, but I can't find a way to look this shit up anywhere.
>>
>>19238660
How can they be different timelines of one planet AND a star? Also, how do we adjust for the fact that time doesn't even really exist except as a convenient container/descriptor, and that the planets all revolve and rotate at different speeds? not doubting your dream at all, and in fact it's pretty neat. I have had premonitory dreams before so I definitely know it's a thing, but maybe if you can induce this dream again somehow you can be more prepared and try to get more specific answers and explanations? Dunno. Good luck anon, keep us posted!
>>
>>19238689
I'm not really sure myself if the sun is included in the equation but I guess not.
What I could slightly understand is that what we know of planetary physics isn't entirely correct and there's a lot more influences of their existance to our own based on their own 'incarnations', as if a planet had to 'evolve' over billions of years to their current state. I'm not sure what other systems or galaxies were in this logic but I'm sure they'd be separate entities.

This has been the most weird revelation so far. The first was about specific locations on the world that I went to check thinking it was nothing and found they match up with pyramids from egypt, peru and iraq, and said that 'answers were to be had at these locations', not sure why.
The second was about consciousness, that every person's mind isn't separate from a whole 'global mind'. I could find a lot of info about this, especially in regards to the pinneal gland thing, which appeared to be shown as an image in said dream.
The third had to do with the earth's past, I remember asking how it looked like milions of years ago and the answer was a that everything was huge and much more colorful, with several specifics that I could find in theories about big tree stumps and titan stones. They said ancient humans knew about this because their minds weren't poisoned to believe everything 'fantastic' is a lie.

Now this about time was the fourth and it doesn't seem to make sense anymore.
>>
>>19238737
>o with the earth's past, I remember asking how it looked like milions of years ago and the answer was a that everything was huge and much more colorful, with several specifics that I could find in t
Anon, ya lost me at treestupmps. Anyone making that assertion is gonna have to explain why they are composed of sandstone, literal sand/sediment formed into a shape over millions of years, instead of petrified wood, with which it shares pretty much no characteristics except "being stone."
>>
>>19238749
Not sure how the greentext got in there. Somehow my computer always does that.
>>
>>19238749
What I could grasp is that it wasn't life as we know it, that what we call life today is the 'winning' life that could adapt and endure, as it could copy the world around it to basis its evolution.
Basically we're self replicating diminutive clones of what the world was once.

This is mostly what sense I could make out of the dreams anyway, I don't firmly believe this yet.
>>
>>19238737
Fascinating!

Even if you're making the dream up, no doubt some will say, these concepts are as you described--supported by a broad range of strangely connected sources.

They said a lot about what has been, on the earth. Did you ask anything on what's to come?
>>
>>19238780
Honestly, I felt quite egoistic when I started somewhat understanding what they taught me so I possibly only asked about how could I learn more and how to understand what's happening rather than something about the future for humanity or something.

However, I've seen images in different dreams that I'm not sure if they have any relation to this.
There was a fully grey area with several spheres around what appeared to be a clock, placed on the extremities. I saw one of those spheres bursting out of their place and shattering, but after the initial burst, it slowed down considerably.
A zoom in the debris of this explosion happened very fast, focusing on our solar system right after.

If there's any relation (the zoom-in thing feels similar, and unlike any other dream though, so I tend to make the connection), I believe they were either trying to undo the shattering (what possibly could be explained by the big bang perhaps?) or just got caught up amidst something far bigger and communicate through an expanded cousciousness.
>>
Its all just a dream with in a dream.
>>
>>19238660
Sounds like your were channeling some entities?
The law of One is a channeled book series that also speaks a lot about how each density (stage of evolution) has its own time/space continuum and they exist simultaneously. They also speak a lot of mars.
>>
>>19238836
So whatever events that are to transpire are because of our own solar system's "universe's" role in a much grander happening?

Funny, I had just been pondering a lot of these same quandaries. Makes sense that most humans would have such a limited view of an "apocalyptic" scenario as to not question the spiritual/cosmic events that must be transporting.
>>
>>19238857
>>19238737
>global mind
That also sounds like what the law of One/Ra calls a social memory complex.
That's really cool OP!!
>>
>>19238863
Transpiring* whoops.
>>
While this would be cool, it is not true, otherwise traveling to Mars would break the time line.
>>
>>19238865
Reading about this right now, sounds pretty dope.
>>
>>19239045
Time isn't set, it's not real. It's always becoming and never being.
>>
>>19239045
If one consider's Einstein's theories to be true, that space-time is one in the same, then OP's dream supports this. Travelling to another planet is not just going through space, but also time---backwards, forwards, to different visions of the same location, so to speak.

Our entire system is built upon a few very basic assumptions that negate space-time because BUTBUTGRAVITY. If one assumes space-time is correct, many possibilities open up on many fronts.
>>
>>19239109
I'm very certain our current understanding of gravity is unsatisfatory for knowing shit about the universe.
>>
>>19239073
It is pretty fascinating. Who knows what is true or not but it's an incredibly fascinating series and the message is extremely positive in my opinion.
>>
>>19238660
They're correct.

Flat Earthers and Globers both get it wrong. The Planet is shaped like a very large circle, and we are on the inside of it. You can walk to Mars from here, if you're good at holding your breath.

https://www.lhup.edu/~dsimanek/hollow/tamarack.htm

The Planet is shaped like very wide circle, and we're on the inside of it. This isn't some kind of trick, or grand deception. It's how relativity works. Humans just generally aren't very skilled at visualizing 4-dimensional topologies without special training.

Don't let it bother you too much--the first gazillion or so Earths in any given direction look so similar to the adjacent one, that most people don't even notice when they cross timelines. It's really only relevant if you want to navigate a ship.
>>
>>19238660
Nigga you high.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.