/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What actual empirical evidence can you present for your beliefs

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: R-10461638.jpg (74KB, 350x350px) Image search: [Google]
R-10461638.jpg
74KB, 350x350px
What actual empirical evidence can you present for your beliefs ?
I think most of you are just larping.
>>
A lot of them are. Don't bother. If you want truth you have to find it yourself.

This entire forum is antithetical to the purpose of conspiracy theories. It's a place for slaves to pretend they don't have chains.

Free your mind. World is a fuck. Buy gold, but not actually because wealth is fake. Just a metaphor.
>>
>>19237886
I wouldn't call this "empirical evidence" maybe, but Ra from the Law of One series suggest an axis tilt 20 degrees east was likely to happen. (The material is from the 80s).
>http://www.lawofone.info/results.php?s=59#24
It seems this may be actually happening, although it's attributed to ice melting.
>https://cosmosmagazine.com/geoscience/why-is-earth-s-axis-shifting
>From 1982 to 2005, scientists found that the North Pole was drifting slowly south towards Labrador, about six to seven centimetres each year. But in 2005, the motions of the North Pole suddenly flipped in three unexpected ways.
>First, the North Pole chucked a leftie and started heading east, parallel to the equator. It’s still heading east. Second, the North Pole more than tripled its drift speed to about 24 or so centimetres per year. It’s still drifting at this speed. Third, the Chandler Wobble changed phase, and so far, scientists have no explanation for why.
>>
>>19237886
>>19238075
They also seemed to suggest that different galaxies have different natural laws.
Here:
>13.13 Questioner: Was the galaxy that we are in created by the infinite intelligence or was it created by a portion of the individualized infinite intelligence?
>Ra: I am Ra. The galaxy and all other things of material of which you are aware are products of individualized portions of intelligent infinity. As each exploration began, it, in turn, found its focus and became co-Creator. Using intelligent infinity each portion created an universe and allowing the rhythms of free choice to flow, playing with the infinite spectrum of possibilities, each individualized portion channeled the love/light into what you might call intelligent energy, thus creating the so-called natural laws of any particular universe.>Each universe, in turn, individualized to a focus becoming, in turn, co-Creator and allowing further diversity, thus creating further intelligent energies regularizing or causing natural laws to appear in the vibrational patterns of what you would call a solar system. Thus, each solar system has its own, shall we say, local coordinate system of illusory natural laws. It shall be understood that any portion, no matter how small, of any density or illusory pattern contains, as in an holographic picture, the One Creator which is infinity. Thus all begins and ends in mystery.
And even more so, specifically about galaxies (logos) here.
http://www.lawofone.info/results.php?s=90#17
This seems to be supported by scientific paper
>https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2010/09/100909004112.htm
>>
>>19237886

You should probably start here.
http://deanradin.com/evidence/evidence.htm
>>
Hey, actual responses and I can inform myself. Thanks for that. I'm making a coffee and going through these.

Since I'm alredy here, I'd like to share what made me create this thread.

When I was 18 me and a friend were at night in a park sitting on a bench and talking. It was one of the public parks with a lot of grass.Behind and around except in front of the bench there was nothing but grass for at least 4 or 5 meters. I did not have any drugs including tobacco, caffeine and alchohol.

While talking about an imature matter of no importance ( I was complaining about national exams being hard ) we heard a young 20-30 female laugh from right, and I insist right behind us as from someone next to your shoulder.

We were silent for a few seconds and I immediatly realized I needed to confirm. I asked him if he he heard something. He looked at me and said "some girl laughing". When asked from where he said from right next to our back. After that he panicked and wanted to leave as we were alone.

If asked today he is unwilling to retell what happened not as if it didn't happen as if it's not important at all.

I'm mostly a /sci/ bayesian modern rationality type by the numbers twenty something years old now and I'm really thankful for my reacion at that time. It was the only paranormal experience I've had which I could confirm with an external observer.

I've looked into all kind of stuff since then and nothing really satisfies me due to the fact that most auditory illusion phenomena requires certain conditions which are not present at all in my case.

I'm also interested in the paranormal side of things but whenever I look online for this stuff I end up nowhere because of my current belief system.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.