[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Other selves, I pose some questions to you. Why do we exist?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3

File: 800px-Sierpinski_triangle.svg.png (175KB, 800x693px) Image search: [Google]
800px-Sierpinski_triangle.svg.png
175KB, 800x693px
Other selves, I pose some questions to you.
Why do we exist?
Why am I the avatar?
Why are none of my other selves (which I assume are other human beings) the avatar?
Why am I the only one able to witness reality?
Is it to sate my boredom or is there a deeper meaning to it all?
Why are none of my other selves in control?
>>
>>19237617
Wrong.

The correct question is "why are you asking these questions?" The answer is because you're an individual. Group minds don't think to ask these questions. You can use your body as an example. All of your cells operate in harmony, until they form a singular unit which visualizes its self as an individual unit. If you were to form a group mind with other human bodies like a colony organism, then the colony organism would collectively ask those same questions once it reached the stage of development where its group intelligence became self aware enough to form an individual consciousness.

Humans often get this wrong. They see cause and effect. Well, you don't know what the cause effect relationship is until you get complete information about the final part, the effect. Then meaning is ascribed by pattern matching the effect to any number of possible causes. In this case, the effect is you asking these types of questions.

And the cause for that effect is that when you were a cluster of cells that were unaware of an outer environment, you were collectively all you knew, and individuality didn't exist. That changed, and here you are.
>>
ITT: dissociative identity disorder
>>
File: tmp_915-14968039387181154226048.jpg (100KB, 624x656px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_915-14968039387181154226048.jpg
100KB, 624x656px
>>19237680
God gave their self DID so that we could experience the wonders of mortality. It's been humpty dumpty ever since.
>>
>>19237617
i used to practice Falun Gong, and its book 'Zhuan Falun' answered many questions i had about life and much more. ill attempt to answer your questions from what i learned in the book.
>Other selves, I pose some questions to you.
>Why do we exist?
we exist to return to the truth.
we originally existed in other heavenly dimensions but fell here on earth for some reason.
>Why am I the avatar?
your soul has inhabited a human body.
this is considered precious because only humans are allowed to cultivate and attain enlightment.
>Why are none of my other selves (which I assume are other human beings) the avatar?
according to the book, when we were born as human there are many other selves born at the same time in parallel dimensions. like that show sliders. thats why when we dream, sometimes we experience what our other selves do in the parallel dimensions.
>Why am I the only one able to witness reality?
it is believed that this dimension is not the true reality. the true reality is what exists in other dimensions. this dimension is a maze that we are supposed to get out of. jesus, buddah, lao tzu and others have tried to show us the way out but instead we worship them for good fortune instead of tryind to follow what they taught.
>Is it to sate my boredom or is there a deeper meaning to it all?
the rabbit hole goes very deep. it is said that not even the great lord buddah could see the end of the universe.
>Why are none of my other selves in control?
cant really answer this one. maybe you are the main one.

these are just my limited understandings.
you will gain your own by reading the book your self.
>>
>>19237617
>Other-selves
Law of One? They use the same term...
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.