[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So, there's hordes of people out there, that are believing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 329
Thread images: 48

File: download.jpg (6KB, 310x163px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
6KB, 310x163px
So, there's hordes of people out there, that are believing in that flat earth theory. Personally, it doesn't bother me what shape it is, it can be shaped like a cat for all I care, because I believe what's important, is whats on it, or in it.

What's the fascination with this. Lets say, tomorrow for instance, the world is declared to be flat. How does that change your life?

Will that change the way your food tastes?

Will it change the way the sun rises and sets?

Will it make you change Religion?

Personally, how would it affect you?

Do you think the fish in the ocean care if the ocean is flat or round? Obviously not. You think the cows grazing fields of grass give a shit?

The only thing that could make any sense, would be the fact that the "Government" or whoever you believe to be ruling the world, lied to you. Well no surprise there.

Is this whole thing some kind of psyop, that's what it looks like to me, let the hordes of zombies debate over what shape the earth is, anything from keeping them from attacking us right?

I mean come on. What's going on.

And I am not trying to discredit flat earth, nor am I trying to instill its a sphere, I'm saying who cares!

Can someone please weigh in on this.
>>
>>19237041
>who cares
Many.
>>
File: download.jpg (9KB, 284x177px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
9KB, 284x177px
>>19237041
Like what you said, the thing that would matter to me is being lied to about such a thing. Now, the rest of the stuff I totally agree with, it wouldn't matter. But, being lied to about such a thing would set off for me - What else is just a lie?
>>
If the earth is flat it basically means christianity was right about something yuuuuge and all of space is a lie. The earth is a plane of existence and not a rock in space
>>
Ok lets say they lied to you WHO FUCKING CARES.

Come on people, how does this change ANYTHING
>>
>>19237063
>If the earth is flat it basically means christianity was right about something yuuuuge and all of space is a lie.

Again space is a lie, who cares, lets take a step back, hows that whisky taste? Good, how about all the cool shit you do, assuming you do something that makes you happy at some point in time, how does space change anything.

Space might just be there so here makes sense. So wouldn't it be wiser to just say, hey who gives a shit lets go experience something cool on it. Flat round whatever.

This screams psyop
>>
Face it, its another fucking distraction that the hordes of zombies gobble up.
>>
Nothing, amazing, if this was a legit flat earth thread you would have fucking 50 people in here by now.
>>
Self bump. This is amazing, someone start a thread saying the earth is flat, bet it gets over 300 replies
>>
Where are all the flat earth people
>>
>>19237318
they floated away because no gravity
>>
>>19237361
Its a psyop.
>>
>>19237365
What if the real psyop is saying the flat earth conspiracy is a psyop?
>>
>>19237041
>typical globetard
fuck off shiteating retard
>>
>>19237041
If the earth actually was flat and that was the fact we've had been living by, the flathearth people would be saying the earth is round.

They are just retards who like the idea of opposing facts.
>>
File: 1450989444432.jpg (68KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
1450989444432.jpg
68KB, 720x540px
>>19237063
For centuries it was the Christian world that said that the Earth was round. Christian scholars, Christian geographers.
Assuming this is exposed to be a lie, than Christianity is in deep shit and other religions like Islam are validated.
>>
>>19237080
The space thing wansnt even the point of what he said...
>>
>>19237041

If the world is flat that means it was created and is not naturally forming. Discworlds can be real but they are not natural phenomenon
>>
>>19237056
icarly never existed and the holocaust never happened
>>
I don't care.
>>
>>19237463
What if the flat earth was created by natural forces that aren't the natural forces we're familiar with?
>>
>>19237468

Then we get to learn something new
>>
>>19237467
This is the correct attitude
>>
It just means that there are a lot of two-dimensional humans that we haven't paid too much attention to.
>>
give me your best infographic about flat earth.
>>
>earth is a ball in space
>Life = meaningless
>earth is a flat plane
>life = meaning
>>
File: 1489475217900.jpg (14KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1489475217900.jpg
14KB, 300x300px
>>19237041
The lie of the gabmint is not the topic. If you don't know a gabmint lies or for what reason they will never tell 100% truth, you need to read some serious textbook on the art of politics and start with the model of the ideal guphmuh'd Atlantis.
It's a fiction tells Plato but shaped by Socrates and students of him to form the discussed ideal state. Searching for Atlantis is just ignored and reveals you never read the original story. 'The Republic'. But,

A globe earth would debunk Christianity as being absolute truth. Flat earth won't mean Christianity must be the truth, but at least does not kill the claims.
And finally we found undeniable proof of the bible being not a devine book written by God's guidance. Earth shape reveals it was just intelligent people who wrote it and no clue how earth looked like.
And if God did create it, why mislead or simple have it wrong in His only book to mankind.
If you read about Noah or the tabernacle, very accurate description is given on their shapes. Why describe earth all wrong? And the universe at large.
So it's either a lie or written with the wrong information. Which makes the bible, and therefor Judism and therefor Islam nonsense.
And if you understand politics or Luciferians, those 3 power tools must and will be protected at all cost.
So now we are stuck with flattards on a mission to protect the God that never lived and turned out to be a lier of just plain dumb if He did lived.
If religion falls, a major part of humanity will get mad, sad and create tremendous chaos.
And at the end, those who control the masses don't like that, despite from what you are told. A little riot every once in a while creates the hunger for a strong leader. Mayhem will make leaders completely useless.
But those with a quality education know deep down in their hearts religion is just a fantasy. Those with a more simple mind doubt or do take life after death seriously.
Flat Earth is to keep religion a possible truth....
>>
File: hqdefault (2).jpg (28KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault (2).jpg
28KB, 480x360px
>>19237041
He earth ain't flat though mate it's concave
>>
>>19237840
What's outside, then?
>>
>>19237842
That's the million dollar question, isn't it?
Obviously any deep mines or bore holes are slightly "outside" the surface of the Earth. But beyond that?
>>
>>19237650
Life on sphere = adventure . No one know what will happen. You are in control for the most part. Free will has consequences, but the animal You does react like other animals. Hence smells, frequencies and images can guide you a certain way. However you can learn to resist and become as free and therefor powerfull as a witch (master in the knowledge of the animal kingdom). Magick is the use of nature on a intelligent level using intellect to outsmart basic nature. You can have total control over you life, your future and over others. ..

Life on Flat earth = pointless, God is in total control and planned everything already. Whatever you do is God plan. Therefor there is no actual free will, because the future is already written.
>>
>>19237041

I honestly think it's a religious/spiritual thing. People in those groups are fed up of being told the Earth is round which may or may not mean that their books are a lie. That's why they get so involved in this narrative. Every religious text says the Earth is flat. Scientists tell us the Earth is sphere-ish, and quite consistently throws bad shops of Earth at us. It's not hard to understand why people are going back to a spiritual alignment. You can only have the feeling you're being lied to and manipulated for so long.
>>
>>19237041
I actually don't know. It would be interesting but I don't think I would change my ways
>>
>>19237934

To expand on my thoughts there. I honestly think if NASA didn't crap out so much, this flat-earth movement wouldn't have exploded as much. Even though the engine of the movement is spiritual, NASA was the kick-start.
>>
>>19237041
Flat earth is the catalyst that will unleash a torrent of free thought for those that understand. Every single time a flat earth thread gains momentum people start digging closer to the point where comments and entire threads get deleted, and when the next one starts the shills are standing by to smother it.
>>
>>19237939

This. Most flat earth threads are pruned/deleted before making it to the archive. Even if someone is spamming illegal content, they'd just delete the offending posts in any other thread. Hmm ^_-?
>>
The earth has no form, it is contained by mind, where else would it be?

Mind cannot be said to have form, so then how can earth have any true form. In reality it is a formless manifestation of mind
>>
these sounds got faulted alot suffered but r forgiven so was u that thought these sounds r driven me fuckign nuts moot like a coimputer progrma is tyring too make you sound a certin way i can prove what part of the brain makes you fake now not the rich some luckiers fuck your contorl system music not all
>>
top right of ear pressure im never gonna stop thinking about you tell i get your d0x ^_^
>>
>>19237956
>>19237962

Keep working on those universal translators. Not quite ready yet.
>>
this celeb thing is bugging me like seeing their binerys i dont wanna be this.... ui can prove the music industry controls people....
>>
>>19237962
The fuck, are you ok?
>>
i dont want this right ear thing
i can get alot fired everyone visually around me
this sorta worked their
>>
>>19237934
>Scientists tell us the Earth is sphere-ish, and quite consistently throws bad shops of Earth at us

They don't. Most satellites don't carry optical cameras. They have another purpose. The ones that carry cameras have electronic lenses and from that footage they offer photos for the public who is not interested in the data the satellite is designed for to collect.

If earth was flat, nautical navigation as it is would be impossible. Aviation navigation would be a mass. But the general public does not have a clue. Yet they like to travel. If you want to debate such a thing, at least read in to the topic at a respectable level. Flattards can't or don't do that. They need science to be wrong, otherwise they look like the fooled retards they actually are. It's that simple. Earth has be proven a sphere centuries ago and now they say all that proof is false, without even being capable of showing how it is false. They only have images from the (( fucking let's-modify-reality -as-hard-as-we-can internet )). It's time to shut those flattards down. No mercy, no respect. They are cancer. Why? Because they are a danger to the overall intelligence of humanity. Flattards should not be allowed to use GPS, air traffic or boats. Not even goods carried with that kind of transportation or services that make heavy use of it, including cabs, police, ambulance and firefighters.
If you want to be a flattard, fine, but you better pray for God to pick you up, because you days as respectable part of humanity are over.
>>
>>19237999

I'm sad for you, that you think someone or something is just going to start killing or imprisoning people. It seems to be a common theme with the angry on all boards.

>>I don't like what you're serving, I can't wait until the day comes when you all get your just desserts

That's never happening. People need to stop these calls for violence.
>>
>>19237850
Well if you think about it "outside" there should
be another layer of magma or something. proven by the fact that the deeper you mine the hotter it gets. after the magma idk tho
>>
>>19237063
Very much this. I want to know so bad. It would literally confirm the Bible.

It's so tantalizing and I go back and forth when I read normie publications Nasa seems so respected and sincere but there are so many discrepancies with thier official information. Then there is all the stuff with Antarctica.

It literally drives me crazy
>>
>>19237068
KYS
>>
>>19238005
Not kill, wipe out the flattard idea. The concept, like wipe out other nasty shit like slavery and rape.
>>
>>19238030

Ah. That's better, albeit nearly impossible. Someone is always going to be shouting one way or another. Unless their is an extreme push to conformity to the point where free will/thought/expression is illegal. Don't wanna go there though.
>>
>>19237999
when you shill so hard you get inverted Triple 6s. settle down, lad
>>
>>19238025
It does not confirm the bible. Global earth does debunk it.

If you don't see the difference, bad luck for you then.

Evidence usealy does not prove that much, it normally just debunkes other claims. And at the end false claims are debunked leaving less and less possibilities to be true.
We can't know what actually happened, we just eliminate possibilities and the bible proved to be fake.
Religious people ignore science but love their freezer. They don't trust Scientology but watch television shows and Hollywood movies. They hate freemasonry but wear tie and suite at important meetings. The fools.
>>
>>19238055
Instead of insulting why not explain freezers and suits and ties you cunt.

And just because of Cruise and Travolta Fuck off about muh movies
>>
>>19238047
No really. I suggest there should be a counter community to the whole flat earth society. A community does not only does actual research and science but also push it and let the whole world know actual physics, so we can become a big intelligent species in the universe. Not just a half-baked pseudo intellectual kind of live that act like flies and believes every crap they see is worth the effort.
>>
>>19238055

Except you can't "observe" globe Earth. We just have to accept these horrible looking forgeries that NASA/Governments throw at us. It's trading one faith for another. The experiments people say to try require a bit of resources and locations not accessible to everyone.
>>
>>19238066
Gets double 6. Really activates the almonds..
>>
>>19238060
I know freezer. Without science they were impossible and life would be completely different.
I never wear a tie, but have actual knowledge and social skills to impress people when needed. Also a sense of humor works better then shiny shoes when it comes down to serious business.

Cruise and Travolta, although being Scientology's mascotte are not the only Scientologists. It's almost impossible to find big money productions where Scientology is not involved. Once you are in, you sign a contract that states you are not allowed to work outside the Scientology influence. Which is really a problem because their influence is really huge.
There is nothing wrong with enjoying the products, just enjoy it, but then don't try to scapegoat them either.
>>
>>19238073
If you really understand nature you can observe the solar system is a copy of the micro world. And NASA did not invent global earth. Neither did guphmuh'd. You can fly a camera into orbit if have the money. And the brains to avoid air traffic.
You can even debunk flat earth pictures by using fisheye lens correction yourself on spherical objects.
Learn about aerodynamics and see why aircraft related 'flat earth arguments ' are wrong and deliberately pushed anyway.

That's really the stupidity. The arguments are wrong on so many levels.
>>
>>19237803
Are we deep enough into the comments yet that we can start talking about the real stuff now?

Also does anyone find it humorous that all these "science-minded" people hang around a paranormal forum? ;)
>>
>>19238111

Why does the flight path from L.A to London take it North through Canada then back down through Greenland? On a flat-earth map it makes perfect sense.
>>
>>19238127
Just for fun. /×/ is basically pure madness. Today I have a hangover. We had a big party, and I remember police in the hotel lobby. And I only drinked beer. Started at 1200 and stopped around 0500h. Good party never the less.
>>
>>19238136
Glad you had fun, next time drink more water.
>>
File: Orthodromic_air_route.tif.jpg (32KB, 180x180px) Image search: [Google]
Orthodromic_air_route.tif.jpg
32KB, 180x180px
>>19238131
To me it seems also more safe, due to coastguard 'closer' to flight path ' in case of crash landing.
>>
>>19238149
Sure thing buddy. I know that, but after a few hours I stop drinking water and just load huge amounts of beer.
We had an all-you-can eat and drink arrangement. Good deal, but you now.... bad ;)
>>
After 1 year reasearch I no longer believe in outerspace my eyes tell me truth the wandering stars tell the story of a divine creation the sun and moon are as they seem very close I can use my 5 senses to know this is provable,repeatable and observeable we are all hyper inteligent creators.
>>
>>19238131
London is really far north in comparison to the USA, its not directly east over the Atlantic, its on par with northern/central canada
>>
File: Paradigms (1).jpg (21KB, 327x348px) Image search: [Google]
Paradigms (1).jpg
21KB, 327x348px
>>19237041
paradigm shift away from nihiilistic materialism
>>
>>19238208
One year of research and you've come to the conclusion that there are only 5 senses? Interesting..
>>
File: 1487978950357.jpg (9KB, 324x173px) Image search: [Google]
1487978950357.jpg
9KB, 324x173px
>>19237803
>And finally

>post is not even half over
>>
All this time wasted on the shape of the earth, meanwhile we have no real clue about what's going on in Montana.
>>
File: flatmap.jpg (632KB, 1133x1600px) Image search: [Google]
flatmap.jpg
632KB, 1133x1600px
>>19237041
One thing that I noticed was the map, geography changes.

Take for example Russia and Alaska on a flat earth map (pic related)

Now you see Sarah Palin talk about how 'Russian is our backdoor neighbor'. She cant admit its true because of TPTB.

https://youtu.be/gk8moOxzlGQ
>>
File: flatearthban.jpg (125KB, 1188x484px) Image search: [Google]
flatearthban.jpg
125KB, 1188x484px
>>19237939
>>19237947
This
>>
>>19238428
>good flat earth threads
>posts a picture of an optical effect that even a kid would notice if he ever fucked around with stuff in front of a light bulb
>>
File: 1499026130485.jpg (197KB, 858x960px) Image search: [Google]
1499026130485.jpg
197KB, 858x960px
Read this book from 1922. It debunks the helicentric theory.

https://archive.org/details/kingsdethronedhi00hickrich
>>
>>19238453
>it's old
>that must mean it's right!

lol

http://www.deseretnews.com/article/31007/CRACKPOTS-TAKE-POTSHOTS-AT-SCIENCE-BIG-SHOTS-IN-MITS-USELESS-RESEARCH.html?pg=all
>>
>>19238153

I see. I've never seen a flight path shown like that. It DOES make sense. Did you draw that or is there a website I can visit?
>>
>>19238428

Whoa. You quoted me (>>19237947) but I was only talking about /x/. If you post flat-earth in /pol/ you're a fucking idiot.
>>
>>19238459
nice Cracked tier article, pham
>>
>>19238459
Ancient greeks figured out the earth was round, therefore it must be right? I can also do mental gymnastics
>>
>>19238460
You've never actually looked at flight paths, have you?

Great circle maps are routine.

You can take just about any flight path, plot in on a globe, and it's the shortest straightest line between two points. In the case of this graphic you'd rotate the sphere a bit and that would become a straight line.

Flights do change their paths a small amount to make them closer to safe landings just in the case of emergencies, but not much.

Here's a professional pilot explaining how they plan flights. It's interesting to watch, even disregarding the flat earth debate.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JAsEVdhAss0

Where none of these great circle routes make sense is in the southern hemisphere.
>>
>>19238460
What? That implies your research is of very low quality.
But really, if you want to find truth, follow lectures free on the internet. Be skeptical and don't believe what you hear and see. But do the tests and find truth due experiments. Science is useless without proof.
>>
>>19238496
>Ancient Greeks figured out the earth was round
>they described the evidence they used to prove it was round
>that evidence is observable and reproducible today.

Have you actually read King Dethroned? Did you know the guy published it himself because nobody else would? Did you notice he keeps claiming Newton and Einstein and everybody else was wrong, just because he says they're wrong? And never actually proves why? Did you notice he sounds exactly like every modern youtube conspiracy theorist? Did you see the part where he claims Betelgeuse is 25 feet wide?
>>
>>19238459
Funny, eartosthenes was old. And none of his works survive to the present day.
>>
>>19238520
Doesn't matter. His experiment is reproducible.
>>
>>19238510
Absolutely NONE of Eratosthenes works exists to the present day.

Better yet Joseph scalinger invented the "Greeks".

That's the result of Roman conquest and later calendar changes

Lots of erasing timelines in 500ad.
And 1500ad

Some say the 6th and 9th century didn't exist. See Anatoly formenko.
>>
>>19238529
By whom? Have you gone to Egypt and tested this yourself or do you rely on an authority to tell you they walked that distance with two sticks to measure.
>>
>>19238529
And no it isn't reproducible , as he had no notion of a sun 93 million miles away which refracts light through the atmosphere. These are post Copernican model physics theories to account for the moving of celestial bodies around the sun in such perfect display make the Earth ALSO appear flat and motionless.

As you know most people did in fact wholeheartedly knew the Earth was flat until the 15th century "enlightenment"
And no they did not claim there was an edge for Christopher Columbus to fall over as you were led to believe as a child like the globe.

sailors and architects, hot air balloonists and above all astronomers such as Tycho Brahe who was murdered by Kepler and his works amended.
>>
>>19238506

When you look up flight paths you see it on a flattened globe model. Never have I see them on an actual globe shapes map.
>>
>>19238460
In all honesty. Did you aspect globe earth does support flight paths (sorry, but these question on it own is totally retarded ) and don't you see flattards can be completely wrong in their claims?

Do research and find out why birds and insects van fly. Then read about how people tried to fly and finally succeed. Then research about what the atmosphere really is. Then go back again to see arguments for flat earth concerning aircrafts.
You will find out on of two things.
Flattards did not do actual research or
Flattards lie to make you believe the argument for flat earth is valid.
Don't take my word for it. Discover yourself.
And at the end ask yourself the question why they would lie to make people think flat earth is a fact.
>>
>>19238563
Buy a globe, so you are sure it will never be altered again. Then use it to test any theory.
>>
File: 1479740029063.jpg (311KB, 779x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1479740029063.jpg
311KB, 779x1024px
>>19237041
personally I think the whole thing is a psyOp to discredit all the other conspiracies
>oh you believe that corporations work together to make money illegally? heh, you must be one of those flat earth nut jobs

The easiest way to discredit any conspiracy is to make the believers seem irrational and stupid or mentally ill. Flat earth is like the most pants on head retarded shit out there, and the people who believe it are ruining any credibility that anything fringe might have because of how fucking retarded they are.
>>
>>19237650

We really need to eliminate you chimps.
>>
>>19238530
Fragments of Eratosthenes works still exist. As for his measurements at Alexandria and Syene, there are existing exegeses of his works that detail it.

Not that any of this ever matters.

>By whom

By me. By physics students every single semester. Ocean navigators measure their latitudes by using variations on the same method.

No, you don't have to go to Egypt in order to reproduce it. The earth is curved everywhere, so all you need is two points, a couple of protractors, and the distance between those two points.

Saying you need to be in Egypt to reproduce it is like saying you also need to be wearing a toga while doing it, because that's what Eratosthenes was wearing.

>>19238554
>he had no notion of a sun 93 million miles way

Does matter. He knew that Aristarchus had already proven the sun was many radii of the earth away, and that the sun's rays were essentially parallel.

>Most people did in fact wholeheartedly think the earth was flat until the 15th century

Maybe the ignorant peasants. Certainly not the educated or the sailors or the navigators.

>they did not claim there was an edge for Christopher Columbus to fall over.

No, they thought it was round. Moreover, they thought the circumference was about 25,000 miles, as first proved by Eratosthenes, and repeated many times.

So if Columbus wanted to go to China by sailing west, they were worried he wouldn't have enough food to get there.
>>
>>19238563

How fucking retarded are you?

https://www.flightradar24.com/blog/flight-paths-and-great-circles-or-why-you-flew-over-greenland/
>>
>>19238566

Oh, I know they are wrong, or lying. Every argument I have ever heard from a flat-earther has come from a foundation of ignorance. They usually start with the anecdotal evidence and try to compel you via an emotional response. Then they start trying to tie in the science, which is where it fails. At some point while trying to science they will demonstrate how their whole prose came from a bit of bad math or sheer ignorance of an elementary scientific concept.

My favorite is how they don't understand that acceleration = G force, not constant speed.
>>the flat earth is moving upwards at 9.8 m/s
But, anon, you have to be accelerating to experience g force. After your car reaches 60mph (100km/h) you don't feel it anymore.
>>fine, it's accelerating at 9.8 m/s
But, anon, to do that indefinitely would require infinite energy as you would eventually reach the speed of light
>>FUCK YOU, SHILL
Oh.
>>
Former astronaut here.
Earth isn't flat they're just stupid.
>>
>>19238536
Anon, using the work of others is not an argument from authority.

If I'm going to do trigonometry, I don't have to construct, measure, and calculate thousands of triangles in order to construct a table of trig values.

If I want to know the distance between New York and Los Angeles, I can look that up on a map, I don't need to walk between them and measure it in paces.
>>
>>19238595

Thanks. Next time try sharing information with a side of kindness.
>>
>>19238617
My favorite is that submarines prove its flat because periscopes wouldn't work on a round earth, and submarines wouldn't be able to travel long distances without surfacing because they're not always curving down.
>>
>>19238628

Kindness is something you share with human beings, not useless apes.
>>
File: out.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
out.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>>19238623
were you one of these fools?
>>
>>19238635

You should share it with all the creatures on Earth. Globe or flat.
>>
>>19238639

His pockets are out like that because the material is a bit stiff and creased.
>>
>>19238590
yes you are right. we are just stupid apes living in the middle of nowhere on an endless cold void.
>>
File: hmmmm.jpg (29KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
hmmmm.jpg
29KB, 640x480px
>>19238648
>bit stiff and creased.
kek
>>
File: 1494972457755.jpg (46KB, 588x575px) Image search: [Google]
1494972457755.jpg
46KB, 588x575px
>>19237465
FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU
>>
>>19238018
As above so below. It literally doesn't matter. We can still send probes to the moon. You can still use a telescope to watch a satellite or ship go to the moon. If anyone ever bothered to get interested in astronomy you would realize that things are much weirder than you think.
>>
>>19238648

This. USMC grabbed Flipper intentionally to stop him from floating off camera. What else is there to see here?
>>
>>19238648
You can even see how he only needed one pinky to move him.
>>
File: harnessss.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
harnessss.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>>19238648
>>19238664
>>19238672
Look at the 2 in the back
>>
>>19238643

Nonsense.

No sane society tolerates leeches that will never contribute anything. They eliminate them.
>>
File: PersonalHygiene.webm (2MB, 720x576px) Image search: [Google]
PersonalHygiene.webm
2MB, 720x576px
>>
File: sunandmoon.webm (2MB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
sunandmoon.webm
2MB, 1024x576px
>>
File: backflip.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
backflip.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>>
>>19238592

present details which question the existence of the second hand referenced antiquity person who proved the supposed circumference of the earth in 2nd century bc.
>Not that any of this ever matters.

>Does matter. He knew that Aristarchus..

so Eratosthenes' lack of written works, and questionable existence doesn't matter, but his supposed unrecorded knowledge of another person who will support your beliefs in his existence and the correctness of his nonexistent documents of his work does matter?

>and that the sun's rays were essentially parallel.

no they arent

>By physics students every single semester.

obviously college isn't doing you any good mang.
>>
File: eesacgi.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
eesacgi.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>>19238727
Good ol EESA

Tell me how this is legit
>>
File: sunlightangle.jpg (66KB, 904x600px) Image search: [Google]
sunlightangle.jpg
66KB, 904x600px
>>19238751
>>19238592
>>
>>19238710
your nihilistic paradigm is showing.
>>
>>19238752

That's got to be the most damning evidence ever. It has to be intentional. I think flat-earth is soup that everyone fucking loves to stir.
>>
>>19238752
I believed it up until the last few seconds. When the camera moves, the white dots move too. Particles on the lense.
>>
File: bushatnasa.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
bushatnasa.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>>19238792
Thats what 5.75 billion EUR a year buys you
>>
File: eesafail.jpg (148KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
eesafail.jpg
148KB, 1920x1080px
>>19238809
I'm glad you guys are passing around the same script. Some other shill was saying the same crap.

Anyone with any visual logic can perceive this fuckup as MISSING LAYERS! The stars in the backround are seen right THROUGH THE CGI EARTH!
>>
>>19238776

There's nothing nihilistic about removing retards from society.
>>
>>19238818
you'll understand when you realize youre the retard
>>
>>19238821

See the problem with that retarded chimp logic is that I'm not a retard. You on the other hand belong in a rubber room, at best.
>>
>>19237080
The point is that flat earth implies with some certainty that there is a creator. If you can't see how that might effect your life, keep drinking your whiskey.
>>
>>19238663
>much weirder than you think.
Can you elaborate? Or point me in the direction of a good book?
>>
>>19237041
>What's the fascination with this. Lets say, tomorrow for instance, the world is declared to be flat. How does that change your life?

I'll make it simple for idiots who cant think for themselves.

Flat Earth(Plane) = theres more land hidden from us.

Is one of the main reason more clear now? Or do you need more explanation?

If theres more land means theres more freedom.
If its a planet; closed and limited system, then the ones who possess the resources are in control of those who are dependent on those resources.
Just like it is right now with the rich and the governments, those are just the front puppets though, as no smart truly in control individual/organization would want to be open to public about it, (they prefer to stay in the shadows using us as an entertainment show and as resourses preparing and gathering slaves), otherwise they would have to keep facing the consequence of their abuse of that control)

There are many more reasons, but they are simple to figure out by yourself if you actually start thinking for once, instead of repeating what you were told to believe about how everything works.
>>
>>19238860
Excuse the few typos*
>>
>>19238810

That's brutal.
>>
>>19238824
>I know you are but what am i
>>
>>19238928

The really sad thing about you chimps is that you aren't even self aware enough to understand you are retarded.

Just one more reason you deserve to be exterminated.
>>
>>19238942

Back to calls for violence are we? Well, you'll catch up to civilized people soon enough.
>>
>>19238942
>thinks chimps can use the internet and speak english.
>can't biology
>wants to exterminate animals
>hitler would be not proud.

>not a retard
>>
>>19238949

>thinks the earth is flat
>thinks he's civilized

You aren't even human.
>>
Seriously, dies someone believe the Earth is flat in 2017?
>>
>>19237041
>So, there's hordes of people out there, that are believing in that flat earth theory.
No there aren't, they're baiting for easy attention and retards just keep giving it to them.
>>
File: marilynmap.jpg (254KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
marilynmap.jpg
254KB, 1920x1080px
>>19239005
>>
>>19238632
Why is that?
Because a lot of information is classified?
>>
>>19238816
Except they move with the camera lens, it's dust m8.
>>
>>19239675
Why the fuck is the planet black and see-through and full of stars, the same ones in the backround?

Yes, there was weird crap at the end that could've been dust -- EXCEPT ONLY A COUPLE PARTICLES MOVED

THE WHOLE FUCKING BACKROUND OF STARS STAYED STATIONARY, ANYONE WITH VISUAL LOGIC CAN SEE THIS

They fucked up the CGI and forgot to add the ocean layer to this CGI fuckfest

see 15:10

https://youtu.be/HpBEduGMapw?t=908
>>
>>19239767
It's night.
There is not like a moment where the earth switches from being normal to "see-through", so you can't tell what really haens there. There aren't just "ONLY A COUPLE PARTICLES MOVED", it's all of them.

>>19238810
>>19238711
Those are interesting, but I'm pretty sure there are explanations. I think that I already heard one for the first one, not sure though.
>>
>>19237041
>How does that change your life?
We'd have to throw 99% of what we know about physics out the window, since the flat earth model takes a shit on all of it.
>Will that change the way your food tastes?
It will be like ash in my mouth because of the knowledge that stupid, ignorant people were somehow right through a fluke.
>Will it change the way the sun rises and sets?
Yes, since it'd have to be in multiple places at once to always apparently travel east-west.
>Personally, how would it affect you?
I'd probably snap and beat some flat earthers to death for being smug little shits.
>And I am not trying to discredit flat earth, nor am I trying to instill its a sphere
I find that hard to believe. You sound like you're in the flat earth camp.
>who cares
The fact that we have daily "Erth flat, wake up sheeple!!!!!!!!!11!1! XDDDDDDDDDD" threads and that you made this one shows that SOMEONE cares.
>>
>>19237041
Well if the earth is flat, it means that the current scientific establishment has been lying to us all for centuries, and would pretty much throw all of our shit out of whack

It'd be interesting to know what was outside the dome/under the flat earth/what's past the ice wall, where it ends and what holds it up etc etc.

It would also literally changes the way the sun sets, because currently it's just that the earth gets in the way as it rotates and the sun stays where it is.
>>
>>19239767
I like how the ancient, all encompassing conspiracy is so incompetent that they regularly get "caught" by random NEETs on the internet, yet somehow still have everyone fooled.
>>
>>19239798
>I'd probably snap and beat some flat earthers to death for being smug little shits.
Ah, good, I'm not the only one. They're insufferable enough as it is, but they'd prance around declaring to everyone in earshot "lel, I was right all along! XD [le smug animu face.jpg]," and that's not something I'm willing to tolerate.
>>
>>19237041
I go skydiving on a pretty regular basis. The earth is definetly not fucking flat.
>>
File: Reactions You Gay.jpg (9KB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
Reactions You Gay.jpg
9KB, 300x225px
>>19239953
kys as if you get high enough to see one way or the other you fucking cunt
>>
>>19239808

You chimps legitimately deserve to die.
>>
>>19239991

>he says not having left his mom's basement in 14 years
>>
Wasn't it stated that it isn't flat like 300 years ago?
>>
>>19239991
Faggot, when you're up that height you can clearly see enough of the horizon while in the plane especially since It's usually near the coastline. Same shit as seeing ships "dip" over the horizon at the beach.
>>
>>19240107
More than that, Greek dude over 2000 years ago literally calculated the Earth's circumference.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eratosthenes
>>
>>19240171
Oh but this faggot from 2000 years ago was obviously part of the Jewish psyop fuck off shill
>>
File: rotation.jpg (23KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
rotation.jpg
23KB, 480x360px
>>19240171
I don't understand, ancient man used to believe the world was flat. This guy 300 years ago could be completely wrong.

>"Eratosthenes calculated the circumference of the Earth without leaving Egypt. He knew that at local noon on the summer solstice in Syene (modern Aswan, Egypt), the Sun was directly overhead. He knew this because the shadow of someone looking down a deep well at that time in Syene blocked the reflection of the Sun on the water. He measured the Sun's angle of elevation at noon on the same day in Alexandria. The method of measurement was to make a scale drawing of that triangle which included a right angle between a vertical rod and its shadow. This turned out to be about 7°, or 1/50th of the way around a circle. Taking the Earth as spherical, and knowing both the distance and direction of Syene, he concluded that the Earth's circumference was fifty times that distance."

This logic can be calculated on the flat earth model with the sun making typical summer solstice rotations. Except he was measuring shadows? How would he know alexandria's position while in syrene? Did he send a carrier pidgen or travel there later to verify? Even it the shadows measure within the well as verified (assumed correctly), how does that prove the circumference of the earth?

Couldn't this equally prove the sun rotates around our land? (pic related)
>>
File: sunheight.jpg (36KB, 640x426px) Image search: [Google]
sunheight.jpg
36KB, 640x426px
>>19240171
>>19240235

>"His knowledge of the size of Egypt was founded on the work of many generations of surveying trips. Pharaonic bookkeepers gave a distance between Syene and Alexandria of 5,000 stadia (a figure that was checked yearly).[16] Some[who?] say that the distance was corroborated by inquiring about the time that it took to travel from Syene to Alexandria by camel. Carl Sagan says that Eratosthenes paid a man to walk and measure the distance. Some claim Eratosthenes used the Olympic stade of 176.4 m, which would imply a circumference of 44,100 km, an error of 10%,[16] but the 184.8 m Italian stade became (300 years later) the most commonly accepted value for the length of the stade,[16] which implies a circumference of 46,100 km, an error of 15%.[16] It was unlikely, even accounting for his extremely primitive measuring tools, that Eratosthenes could have calculated an accurate measurement for the circumference of the Earth. He made five important assumptions (none of which is perfectly accurate):[16][17]

That the distance between Alexandria and Syene was 5000 stadia,
That Alexandria is due north of Syene
That Syene lies on the Tropic of Cancer
That the Earth is a perfect sphere.
That light rays emanating from the Sun are parallel."

>That light rays emanating from the Sun are parallel.
>parallel

Uhh ok....

How does this prove the earth is round? Hes just measuring distances. Theres no curvature tests at all.
>>
Is it worth it to argue with flatfags? They disregard everything with "according to whom?" "Those are lies invented by the government!" " "I have never been in space so I can't believe in pictures taken from there!"
>>
>>19239767
What you're saying is the starfield is clearly dust because it moves with the camera as it moves. You can see a few stars above the horizon line and they stay stationary.
>>
>>19237041
I think some of the Flat Earthers are trying to meme it into existence. So I think OP is... kind of onto something. Asking questions in a way that might shake out the people I'm thinking about. Because I think people trying to make the world flat have something in mind, something that makes sense in the same belief system that makes them think they can meme the shape of the earth into a new form.

>>19237803
>If religion falls, a major part of humanity will get mad, sad and create tremendous chaos.
Dude, you must be on better drugs than I am. Apatheism master race. Nobody gets mad about this shit except fundies, and even fundies don't enjoy getting mad about it. It's one of the things that drives people out of religion. As for sad, who cares? Sad doesn't create mayhem.
>>
I'd actually love to see a flat earther make a model that reconciles incongruities with both air and ocean travel.
>>
>>19238510
Its not Betelgeuse as you said , Its Bettlejuice , remember?
>>
>>19240171
NONE OF HIS WORKS SURVIVE TO THE PRESENT OR ACCOUNT FOR LIGHT REFRACTION
>>
>>19241277
yeah it's not like it's reproducible or anything

>buh omg I can't lift a finger, please feed me facts so I can just go nu-uh! over and over again
>>
Flat earthers legitimately make furries and monkeys who cry about circumcision seem tolerable.

When are we going to deal with these retards once and for all?
>>
>>19241472
Inb4 you do actual research about it, and end up becoming one of "these retards" too.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KkjaQl9zRFA

The slow talking dude btfo's flat earth
>>
>>19241519
The angles are wrong, its impossible to calculate them that way as its not really straight north/south difference but more than that.
The locations need to be drawn on a 2d surface plane to see the actual location of the sun.

Also watch this:
https://youtube.com/watch?v=W0Gx1vD1CRE
>>
>>19237041
You are one of those flat-tards
Sage & exit
>>
>>19241565
Then watch his other videos.
Oh wait, you can't be convinced anyways so please don't bother watching them
>>
>>19237041
So there's more land with better technology with cellular regen machines that use our continents for resources to supply their Utopia. Yeah doesn't affect your life at all knowing your a slave pleb that will die of cancers also your family and everyone you know while they continue with the round/space psyop. Silly OP.
>>
>>19237041
It wouldn't be a big deal if people privately believed in the magical tooth fairy and rainbow colored unicorns.
But they teach all of this utter nonsense to children and gullible people and thus we have massive percentages of the population that base their entire world views on these ridiculous beliefs.
the mental gymnastics and broken logic circuits in the brain that become necessary to accept these wacko beliefs also damages all of their critical thinking and other cognitive abilities and makes them a seriously negative influence on "normal" society
>>
>>19242160

Seems like you're schizophrenic and watched movies like Elysium a few times too many.
>>
>>19240310
Yes. Because globe yards defend the globe with

>gravity
>ad hominem
>you have no argument
>I've seen the curve
>>
flatearth equals many changes in the operation of the earth without uter space to spend money it would be realocated to the people paying us to live not us paying to live here.An end to taxes the begining of freedom.end war.end killing.one thousand years of peace.thats some of the changes to fix this plane of existance. ; )
>>
>>19242336

If they dissolved NASA's budget ($19.3 billion per year) and distributed it to as many people as they could based on a basic cost of living of $24,000 per year, they could take care of ~804,000 people (0.24%) of the population of the USA. Not really helping. What about the other 15,275,000 unemployed people?
>>
>>19242198
>massive percentages of the population
Y'all niggas need to get outside more. There's not hordes or mass percentages walking around thinking the Earth is flat. And if there was, who gives a fuck.
>>
>>19242276
Wait, you don't believe in gravity? Shit man.

What ad hominem?
>>
>>19242354
They are talking about the lands and resources beyond Antarctica, not just the puny NASA budget.
>>
>>19238810
>he's spinning a tennis ball on a string
>gasp, proof he's not in space
R E T A R D
>>
File: 85260327.jpg (18KB, 320x220px) Image search: [Google]
85260327.jpg
18KB, 320x220px
>>19237041
If the Earth was flat. yes it would change the way the sun rises and sets, because it wouldn't at all. If the Earth was flat satellites wouldn't work ,we wouldn't be posting about this dumb shit right now.
>>
>>19242611
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/High-altitude_platform_station

You dont even know how your shit is working, and internet is mainly handled by/on land lines, with physical cables through sea floor and ocean too.
>>
>>19242611
http://mentalfloss.com/article/60150/10-facts-about-internets-undersea-cables

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Submarine_communications_cable
>>
>>19242611
I think it's stupid to think the Earth is flat, but not Knowing how internet works is way worse.
>>
>>19239675
>dust in space
WEW
>>
>>19242611
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atmospheric_satellite

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Geostationary_balloon_satellite

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/High-altitude_balloon

They never needed what you call "satellites".
I dont think you understand how technology even works.

Do you even know what and how integrated circuits work? Without them you wouldnt have been able to read nor type on a screen, not even talking about expressing your idiocy over the internet.
>>
File: IMG_4841.jpg (875KB, 1813x2111px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4841.jpg
875KB, 1813x2111px
>>19237052
>>
>>19242764
This:
>>19238860
>>
>>19242728
In the camera lens, idiot.
>>
>>19242363
>who gives a fuck.
THESE RETARDS ARE IN THE GENERAL POPULATION AND THEY ARE REPRODUCING AND CARRYING FORWARD THEIR RETARDATION AND THUS POLLUTING THE HUMAN ENVIRONMENT WITH THERE USELESS, AND DAMAGING IDIOCY.

WOULD YOU WANT YOUR HOUSE FULL OF RETARDS CLAIMING STUPID SHIT AND BEHAVING RETARDEDLY?
>>
>>19242809
Are you okay?
You sound like youre experiencing cognitive dissonance.
>>
>>19242809
>let me put in a caps and express how serious I am
>>
>>19241515

Not if you're sane, chimp.
>>
Can you stop calling in "Flat Earth Theory" and call it "Flat-Earth Hypothesis"? Learn scientific terminology
>>
>>19243005
Flat Earth Hoax is better still
>>
>>19242848
>I'm talking le trouth guys, I'm serious af
>>
>>19242728
>Space is completely empty
>>
>>19240310
Nice counter argument spherecuck
>>
>>19240456
Dont say it again
>>
>>19242712
KYS
>>
>>19237041

Since the earth is flat, and everyone knows this but chooses to believe in the lie, it makes a big difference. It proves that most the population is corrupted by greed, power, and money which is significant in the holy text as the world is approaching it's end, you could say.
>>
>>19244489

What? Believing in a globe Earth makes you corrupted by all those things? I'm neither rich, nor powerful, nor greedy. I donate all I can. I'm gonna tell you right now, I don't believe a frickin' thing.

I can't recall all the logical fallacies off the top of my head, but I think you just did one.
>>
>>19237457
back off isis its the 4th today, wait till tomorrow
>>
>>19243622
Flat earth mu dick is better than that.
Seriously spend some time debunking it yourself and make a thread about it famalam. Youll be on the fence. Unless the system has you completely programmed
>>
>>19237041

If it isn't obvious you are dumb.

Flat earth means our lives on earth are more important and more calculated, and much easier for outside forces to observe every tiny detail.

Spherical earth is random and cold and lonely, and there is little chance anyone cares what horrible things we do.
>>
>>19244509

>>believing in Globe earth makes you XYZ
>>i'm none of those things
>>i don't believe anything
>>you committed a logical fallacy

What just happened?
>>
you know what is weird. Every planet around us, each one of them has more crater than earth.
>>
>>19237927

Why do you so desperately cling to life having a purpose?
>>
>>19244522

We, the people living here, care about what happens. You seem to think less of everyone than everyone deserves. Go outside and talk to people about anything outside of politics. You'll find they have their priorities a little straighter, morally sound, than you think.
>>
>>19244556

It's not about purpose. It's about choice.
>>
>>
>>19244575

>>flat-earthers know -something-
>>weird, alternate geology led to gold strike

If we are to believe those creepy cards., looking at the flat Earth map should reveal something crucial, even if the actual Earth is a globe.
>>
>>19244574
I don't see how people can disregard the Bible so easily.
>>
>>19237927

You are wrong on one point, Jecht. You are not Chaos's pawn.
>>
>>19244606
>oy vey you can have control over others...
>>
>>19244601

I've decided to disregard anything outside my cognitive field of vision. After reading and reading and studying and reading and thinking and trying to figure things out and more reading and meditating and on and on - I've come to the conclusion that there is a war for our souls/spirits/energy whatever you want to call it, except we're also the ones fighting it. Everyone in power, every group, organization, religious or government, is lying to get you to fight. I'm done fighting for them. I browse /x/ and gently disregard everything anyone says from any side.
>>
>>19244562
Good reading from a simple text dude tell me moar
>>
>>19244621
>religious

Don't tell me you believe all the christianity disinfo over the centuries. It's difficult to read at times, but the King James Version is a powerful book. Ever play video games in your life? I mean, all that fantasy and mythology of angels and holy power comes from that book, more or less. It's definately a magical force, whether people identify with it or not.
>>
>>19244644

How are video game version of Biblical creatures related to my post?

>>Don't tell me you believe all the christianity disinfo over the centuries.

No, I don't. That was the point of my post. I am done believing what other people try to shove down my throat while they shout "BELIEVE THIS" at me. Ever notice how everything wants you to believe? What's a belief worth? What does it cost you to believe?
>>
File: googlecensor.jpg (3MB, 1160x7500px) Image search: [Google]
googlecensor.jpg
3MB, 1160x7500px
>>19237368
Correct, it's to just focus your attention on this issue and nothing else. (((They)) want to keep you in a circle of argument. Move on to September 23
>>
>>19244660
It costs nothing to believe. No one is forcing you to believe anything. Everyone is forcing you to buy things such as: Buy a new car! A new house! Vote for a politician! Post new pictures! Like your friends post!

To believe in Christ is something else, to believe he was the son of god, and died for our sins is free, to love another person that may be outcasted for appearing different, that is what cannot be bought.
>>
>>19244698

I disagree. The fact that most missionaries open with, "Are you saved, or will you spend an eternity in Hell", is testimony to that. I used believe. But to believe in the Bible is to accept that people are going to die for simply choosing not believe, intentions, deeds, and actions are meaningless. That's an expensive belief.
>>
>>19244738
You're right, the Bible is a waste of time. I used to believe too, about 5 minutes ago, but you've changed my mind. Thanks anon.
>>
>>19244769

Are you >>19244698?

Are you being sarcastic?
>>
>>19244785
Yeah I am. I think we can come to an agreement that one of us is wrong in the end.
>>
>>19244601
Thank you
>>
>>19244805

I'm sorry. Attacking your beliefs isn't what I wanted. I need express myself better.
>>
>>19245107
Next time think it through cunt
>>
File: Fandango.jpg (10KB, 340x284px) Image search: [Google]
Fandango.jpg
10KB, 340x284px
>who cares?
I hate this "argument"

>I don't care, that means nobody does. Nobody should ever talk about things that I don't like to talk about.
>>
>>19238716
You have got to be fucking kidding me. You know the moon orbits the earth right? It's not like it stays perfectly still on the opposite side of the planet from the sun. This video means absolutely nothing.
>>
flat earth will never be "announced" publicly because theyre trying to hide god and satan runs the world

you have to make up your own mind

>>19244664
im waiting for sept 23 as well but
flat earth proves god so its not useless to debate
flat earth is the biggest most important conspiracy there is you can possibly talk about

but at the same time if we only have a few months to live then talking about anything other than sept 23 would be retarded,... in that context.
>>
>>19237041
It means math is all wrong. Much of math was developed in order to advance land and sea navigation. All current forms of navigation are based on the Earth being a globe that spins on an axis, and is of a specific diameter. If the Earth is flat then the math currently being used is completely misunderstood, and would have to be redone.
>>
File: Flat-Earth-Memes-414-1.jpg (45KB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
Flat-Earth-Memes-414-1.jpg
45KB, 450x450px
>>19246619
>>
>>
>>19246621
I live on the Washington coast and sail regularly. Celestial navigation works, which I know from experience. If you live near a large body of water you will find someone nearby that teaches this. Celestial navigation is based on a spinning (counter-clockwise, if you are looking down at the North Pole and clockwise if you look at the south Pole) globe that orbits the Sun. The math used is based on this. if the Earth is flat it won't work and I would be dead now and unable to post this. If you know of anyone who teaches flat world celestial navigation please post his/her/its name. I would love to see it work.
>>
File: flatearth.webm (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
flatearth.webm
3MB, 1920x1080px
>>19246674
just look up "flat earth navigation" on youtube
somebody has the answers youre looking for because the globe earth is all made up its not real
>>
>>19246694
I went to three sites and none of them involve celestial navigation involving sextants, compasses and clocks. If you followed their instructions out of sight of land using standard charts you would get lost and die. What math they used is not what i was taught, but they were admittedly descriptions meant to show a concept and not an attempt at teaching navigation skills.
>>
So if someone were to cross the South Pole this would be proven fake, right?
>>
File: retard alert.gif (497KB, 493x342px) Image search: [Google]
retard alert.gif
497KB, 493x342px
>>19246587
>trying to hide god
Two things on that.

First: If God can be hidden (like that), your God is a worthless deity all together.

Second: Do you have any clou on how stupid, ignorant, dumb, childish, brainless and retarded that sounds? Compared to the claims you make on what God suppose to be?

Maybe you want to be good and do the right thing. It has to be. But that does not change the fact that the position you choose to stand is so completely ultra retarded, you must be indoctrinated year after year by the bible or you are really mentally ill to an extent that you are thinking more stupid then a donkey.
>>
>>19246752
Yes.
Here's the fly in the ointment. Nobody will produce verifiable GPS and video data of a transantarctic flight. Moreover the flat earthers will just claim that one or both data sets were faked.
>>
File: 1498537365665.jpg (22KB, 564x401px) Image search: [Google]
1498537365665.jpg
22KB, 564x401px
>>19246757
god is the one who sends the delusions though

heres the reason, people want to believe lies because they have pleasure in unrighteousness and hate the truth

2 Thessalonians 2:10-12
And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved. 11And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie: 12That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.
>>
>>19246773
>but had pleasure in unrighteousness
According you belief, 2 people ate a fruit. Job has to die because of that. Then I was born in a world full of lies and find it hard to belief any of the biblical texts are genuine. Now because I don't believe it, I will burn because I should never accept Jesus as my Lord.
You agree with that.
So you turned out to be the unrighteous one. Or don't you know what righteous means?
Once you have lived, you die. You can't accept that, and deny reality.
>That they all might be damned who believed not the truth

You think because I don't Jesus-fan, I can not read. Again, reality is hard to accept for you.

>>19246587
>flat earth proves god
It does not. If the earth was flat, that only proved the bible was not wrong on THAT fact. If earth is proven to be spherical, it does proves however the bible was lying or is a fraud altogether.

A question :
Have you even read the bible from front to back in chronological order?
If no, why defend it so hard?
If yes, why even defend it?
>>
File: 1498538724257.jpg (47KB, 500x452px) Image search: [Google]
1498538724257.jpg
47KB, 500x452px
>>19246795
if you were righteous you would say ok jesus is obviously god and i should believe in him

but instead you want to embrace lies

> that only proved the bible was not wrong on THAT fact

actually it does prove god because we know theres a solid dome firmament which god made and the only book that explains that which also has a creator of the world with it

also destroys the big bang , evolution, atheism, where are you going to go next?

also evidence for noahs ark, sodom and gomorah, etc

you can only get so many things right before you have to see that god is real and the bible is real, you can only keep being adamant about your denial if youre firmly opposed to god ..

Sodom and Gomorrah destroyed
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=DBSIs2bHi5g

Noah’s Ark
https://youtu.be/xFpvKKmTF7c

Moses parting the Red Sea
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=d90NM9tgDQE

Mount Sinai and surrounding areas
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=18gvJwx8VyI
>>
>>19246795
Something interesting is that there are also people that have shown that the bible does not necessarily force the earth to be flat. Even a literal reading can be interpreted differently based on perspective. Did god instruct the author to write it in a way that someone of the time could understand? Today we have knowledge of dimensions, something someone from that era didn't have. The firmament separating the waters above and below sounds an awful lot like the fabric of our third dimension encapsulating this universe, separating it from the higher dimensions.

Saying flat earth proves god is akin to spitting in god's eye, because it implies god is not capable of creating a fully realized universe. The deception people need to be wary of is not whether the earth is flat or a globe, but any one party trying to convince people any one way. Keep an open mind, but most importantly have faith that God reveals what is necessary and have faith in God.
>>
File: 1495262235612.png (656KB, 838x945px) Image search: [Google]
1495262235612.png
656KB, 838x945px
>>19246817
bible teaches a plain as day flat earth
and i understand christians who havnt yet believed in it
because they havnt taken the time to do the research

you can believe in a globe and be a christian i was one for a while but theyre just simply wrong though

people take time to learn if all you ever seen was cgi images your whole life you dont know whats going on

> The deception people need to be wary of is not whether the earth is flat or a globe, but any one party trying to convince people any one way

i disagree globe earth is a total hoax created by satan to deliberately sway people away from god

its not something you are supposed to be open minded about
>>
So let me get this straight. Christians should believe the earth is flat despite the very map of the flat earth being based upon the azimuthal projection the UN uses, when the UN is a beast system itself with a trapezoidal prayer room containing an altar of iron harkening to Nemrod. Sounds like to me that itself could be a deception.

So which is the true deception?
>>
>>19246872
probably the one the whole unbelieving world believes to justify atheism and big bang and evolution

surely a few average joe youtubers are trying to get you
>>
>>19246887
A sphere does not make a big bang true or evolution.
That is your problem. You don't think critical.
Big bang is very likely not true,
and evolution is most likely not far off.
But the shape of the earth does not prove nor disprove it.

But it is good Christians go all flat earth though. In time they have to admit they were fooled and earth is a sphere.
And believe me, atheïst will have no respect again ever for Christianity, never ever will we take one word out of a christian mouth serious. They are digging their own grave. ....Again.
>>
>>19237840
TopKek!
>>
>>19246872
KYS
>>
>>19246587
What the Fuck happens on 7-23??????
>>
>>19246587
That picture is not a PHOTO
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bvLLqjbxlqk
>>
>>19246795
Please don't mix us, the believers of the only true religion, with you.

https://www.catholic.com/magazine/online-edition/how-to-answer-the-flat-earth-charge

Catholics don't believe as a religion that the Earth is flat, but some of the first followers did.
>>
>>19247872
Catholics somehow did not forgot their goal, at least, the Luciferian Vatican did not.
They accepted evolution, heliocentrionism and gay marriage. After all, if you can't beat them, join them.
>>
>>19247886
Who the fuck accepted gay marriage?
>>
>>19237041
True, who gives a fuck what shape it is? But at the same time... If it is flat... What the hell is on the other side?
>>
>>19246795
>flat earth proves god

Given the magic and ability to fuck with basic reality is required for flat earth to work, I'd say it's pretty close to being proof of god.
>>
>>19247953
Medieval catholics. Homophobia was a later thing they came up with. About the time of the Cathar crusade.
>>
>>19248003
I see, still as a modern Catholic I despise faggots that want to corrupt marriage.
>>
>>19247990
No it does not. A flat earth can also mean the turtle story is true. Flat earth by no means proves Jesus saves you.
Then again, you must be indoctrinated or really simple minded to believe the complete bible anyway.
>>
http://www.iflscience.com/space/nasas-asteroid-defense-mission-moves-to-next-design-phase/

so NASA is planning to fire a momentum-shifting bullet at an asteroid to test their ability to save us from incoming asteroids.

can't wait to see what the flattards think about this, considering all the mileage they got out of NASA's test to impact the moon and study the seismic echoes. this will probably "prove" we're going to war against the Asteroid Lords or maybe it will prove that the Earth is actually shaped like a bottle of malt liquor.
>>
>>19248195
According to flattards, everything NASA does is an illusion to steal tax money, and asteroids don't exist.
>>
>>19248121
>I despise faggots that corrupt marriage

But you worship priests that rape little boys.
>>
>>19248224
I don't.
>>
>>19248567
>I'm Catholic
>no i'm not

Pick one
>>
>>19248216

wait, hang on though. what do they think asteroids are then? we've known about them since the 1800s, they predate NASA by a considerable margin.
>>
>>19248578
Nice strawman, everyone is against those that abuse their power.
>>
>>19248612

>everyone

well, the Church blatantly covers up stories of abuse and moves priests around so they don't get caught and can continue abusing children, possibly because of an evil lizardman conspiracy but more likely because they just want to avoid the bad press (and because in the fucked up mind of a Catholic bishop, raping a little boy is no more evil than masturbating, and they don't have any fucking kids themselves so they kind of don't get why everybody freaks out so much about child abuse.)

i'm sure there are plenty of reasonable Catholics who find the abuse scandals horrifying. but in the end, the structure of the Church blatantly empowers abusive priests, and you support the Church, so ...

there's a reason Protestantism happened. the Catholic power structure has been corrupt and fucked up for a really long time and people were tired of being told they couldn't get to heaven on their own and were forced to rely on a bunch of specially-ordained supermen in robes who were obviously just fucking fallible men like the rest of us.

if the Church would clean up its act and pretend it actually gives a fuck what Jesus said about anything instead of putting all its focus on maintaining the worldly power of the Church, maybe people wouldn't be abandoning the Catholic faith in droves. the new Pope is the first leader in the Church in ages who isn't a total hypocritical fuckbag, i hope he totally reforms you fuckers.
>>
If the world was confirmed flat, it basically confirms God and denies everything we know about space physics. I mean think about, we believe there are just round planets out there and everything and we are one in a trillion. If this earth is flat, that means we were created by God.

TPTB would rather you think you're just a random accident instead of created by God.

I'm not saying God as in any religion is correct, but there is a creator
>>
>>19248639
I have no idea why do you think that, /pol/, but Catholic priests have a rule that states they can't serve the same community for more than 7 or 10 years (I forgot), so regardless of accusations being true or false they have to move away, so a priest abandoning his church doesn't mean the church is trying to hide something, and those found guilty are excommunicated, take into account a lot of children lie and USA doesn't have a good reputation regarding sexual harassment demands, they are done without proves most of the time.
>>
>>19237041
Flat Earth is the most retarded conspiracy theory out there. It makes zero sense.
>>
>>19248674

i think that because i pay attention to newspapers. but way to go for putting your faith above the right of children not to be abused.

Benedict XVI openly admitted the church had not been doing enough. in 2012 one church official was found guilty of covering this shit up by the secular government. it's not exactly a well-kept secret.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Catholic_Church_sexual_abuse_cases#Criticisms_of_church_responses
>>
>>19248593
>What do they think they are?

NASA lies

>Predates NASA

If it predates NASA how come NASA was faking the holographic moon six thousand years ago. Do some research instead of just repeating what your teachers indoctrinate you.
>>
>>19248681
So exactly like every conspiracy theory then.
>>
>>19248681
My favorite part is how almost every conspiracy theory is mutually exclusive
>>
>Will it change the way the sun rises and sets?
Well, yes, actually.

If the Earth was flat, it would require a lot of overly elaborate explanations for things that make much more sense for a round Earth.

It's not so much that it's important to me, as it's absurd that people actually believe in a flat Earth. Won't change my religion, but this whole "I believe in something that has no evidence going for it" thing is baffling.
>>
>>19248791
This is what I don't get. They say it's PERSPECTIVE, but if you go out into the middle of a flat desert, or the ocean you can watch the sun dip below the horizon at sunset and come up the other side at sun rise. If the earth was truly flat the sun would vanish into the distance and reappear in the distance, not below the horizon.
>>
>>19248846
It's just handwaving.

Like saying "density" is why things down.

They don't understand it, but everybody keeps repeating it so they assume it's true.
>>
>>19248713
Don't you think not enough is being done and some are being found out means they are against it but just have no way to know what is everyone in the world doing?
>>
>>19248714

okay, now i'm curious. imma have to google "flat earth explanation for asteroids" and see what they think i'm looking at with my telescope when i think i'm looking at Ceres.
>>
>>19248905
your telescope has NASA chips and programming in it. That was your first mistake.
>>
>>19248896

the "cover up" implies that people were telling the authorities, they DID know what people were doing, but acted to empower it (or were slow to try to prevent it).

look, i'm not saying the Church is inherently evil. i'm saying it's run by men. just men. it doesn't mean God is bad or Jesus is bad or Mary wasn't a virgin. it's an institution full of men and men are not perfect. it's okay to admit the church has done bad shit over the years. any cursory study of the history of the church will show you centuries of awful decadence and political moves at the expense of the people. it might be better today, but that doesn't mean it has to be perfect. honestly, it would be much harder to believe that it WAS perfect.

this is a problem the Catholic church has already publicly admitted itself that it needs to work harder to fix. if the Pope can admit they have a problem, why can't you? why can't you accept that you might belong to an organization that isn't quite perfect? do you really have such an ego?
>>
>>19238752
All the clouds are gone at night?
We've seen this CGI before.
>>
>>19248926
How do you know there aren't clouds?

It's dark.
>>
>>19240310
If you believe Earth is a globe, it's because you never checked. I would argue that most flatearthers understand the physics and mathematics required to prove that NASA's version of space and the heliocentric model is science fiction.
>>
Flat earth is just a psyop to distract us from the other shit happening.
>Magnetopause fuckery
>Wobble
>UFO's and noises
>>
>>19248985
Not that guy, but I went out and checked and it turns out it's a globel.

"Flat earthers understand physics and mathematics."

I've never seen any of them demonstrate any competency in math and physics, except for one guy who could do jr. high algebra, and he claimed he was a structural engineer.

Most flat earthers I've ever met can't understand that south on a map is not the same thing as down.
>>
>>19246356
That's what you have been told and have chosen to accept as your reality. Others have sought to find their own answers. Don't defend information you can't understand or prove. Thank you.
>>
>>19237041
This is seriiusly the most retarded one of all the conspiracies.. those of us who actually traveled around the world can only laugh at these basement dwelling subhuman trash which spreads these literally retarded claims.

> how would it change my life

We would be all dead in an instant if that would siddenly become the truth.
>>
>>19246674
You don't have a clue what the stars look like do you? What's your lat/long? How do you determine your azimuth to Polaris from a moving vessel? Where is the big dipper at sunset in winter? GTFO I could smell your BS story 3 threads away.
>>
>>19249063
Nah, religion is most retarded of all
>>
>>19247978
Ask the russians

Kola Ultra Deep, deepest hole ever bored. 7.5 miles deep. Changed science books. Fascinating information.
>>
>>19248846
Light doesn't work the way we've been taught by special relativity. Light is not infinite, it has a range.
>>
>>19249009
Really, may I have you data for peer review?...or do we just have to take your word for it?
>>
>>19249107
I don't think that explains what you think it does.
Light having range would explain why a flat earther would see the sun vanish in the distance and reappear in the distance, not why it visibly dips below the horizon when it sets.
>>
>>19249066
not that guy but

>You don't have a clue what the stars look like do you

Little flickering dots?

>what's your lat/long

Latitude is altitude of Polaris.

Longitude- find your local time with a sextant and then check that against a chronometer

>How do you determine the azimuth of polaris

Find Polaris and then it's zero.

>big dipper at sunset in winter

Uh, the north?

>>19249107
>light has range

OK, what's the range and why?
>>
>>19249123
Liquid sky
Sun and moon are beyond it.
Lensing
>>
>>19238639
what pisses me off is that her hair is clearly gelled into placed to make it looks like its flouting up.
>>
>>19249199
The claimed altitude of the ISS puts it in the thermosphere. Temp varies from 800-1200F. Nasa stabs itself in the back
>>
>>19248918
You are implying they promote abusing children, I am just saying they don't want the priests to do so, but since they happen to be humans they can't know everything the priests do at their churches unless someone reports it.
>>
>>19248985
Why is it science fiction?
>>
>>19249217
>Temp varies from 800-1200 F

That's the temp of the gas molecules, yes. But the gas molecules are so thin they can't heat anything.
>>
>>19249199
She hasn't had a shampoo or conditioning in weeks, how do you expect her hair to behave?
>>
File: i.jpg (178KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
i.jpg
178KB, 800x800px
>>19248895
Density is "why things up" too.

>>
>>19249287
Density is only a theory. Flat earthers can explain why density makes things fall down.
>>
>>19249277
i havn't used shampoo or conditioner in my hair in 10 years. Dont fall for the shampoo jew. Just need soap and water twice a week.
>>
>>19249313
gravity still exists on flat earth you retarded monkey globecuck
>>
>>19249334
>gravity exists on a flat earth

Then what magical force prevents the earth from collapsing into a ball.

You do realize that's why all celestial objects like planets, stars, and large asteroids are spherical, right?
>>
>>19249334
Why is it no two flat earthers can agree on things like gravity?
Ask 5 flat earthers and you'll get 5 different answers.
>>
>>19249313
>Density is only a theory.

Goodbye
>>
>>19249349
Go ahead and prove that density exists. Protip: you can't. Flat earthers have no proof. It's basically just religion.
>>
>>19249348
They keep putting GOD in the GAPS
>>
>>19249348
>>19249346
Are you faggots retarded or what? Gravity can't work on the globe model because the water would just come off. Gravity works on the flat earth model only.
>>
File: 1497854088336.png (557KB, 720x561px) Image search: [Google]
1497854088336.png
557KB, 720x561px
>>19249352
>>
File: grav-13.jpg (51KB, 720x475px) Image search: [Google]
grav-13.jpg
51KB, 720x475px
>>19249348
>>19249346
>>
>>19249362
What is the mechanism for mass?
>>
>>19249368
>>19249334
My point stands.
Why can no two flat earthers agree on these things?
>>
>>19249373
I smell a rat. Anyone else think it's one person acting like several?
>>
>>19249373
We all agree that gravity can only work on flat earth. When we say gravity isn't real we mean the globe model of gravity. Flat earth gravity is different.
>>
>>19249381
Yes
>>
>>19249382
I do not agree.

Gravity is not a force. Gravity can not be measured. Gravity is an idea. Nothing more.
>>
>>19249382
Shilltard
>>
>>19249407
how does stuff stay to the flat earth then without flying into space
>>
>>19249428
This answer also differs based on who you ask.
Some say the earth is accelerating upwards
Others say density
Apparently some even believe in flat earth gravity now.
Getting a single answer is very difficult.
>>
>>19249428
Jesus! What are you?!
You sound like the Forest Gump of flat earth. If you are being serious, you are stupid AF
>>
>>19249445
Eric Dubay

ODD tv

Good stuff...
>>
>>19249428
Since when does space exist on the flat earth? Nice try pleb
>>
File: images-21.jpg (5KB, 216x216px) Image search: [Google]
images-21.jpg
5KB, 216x216px
>>
>>19237063

you have poor logic ability. there are so many things a flat Earth can mean but you can only see the conclusion you wish to see.
>>
>>19248911

A telescope is literally a fucking magnifying glass on a larger scale you worthless fucking chimp.

They should torture you retards to death on pay-per-view to pay down the national debt.
Thread posts: 329
Thread images: 48

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.