[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This might be the freakiest video I've ever seen. Guy h

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 316
Thread images: 30

File: Mine_01.jpg (52KB, 1200x720px) Image search: [Google]
Mine_01.jpg
52KB, 1200x720px
This might be the freakiest video I've ever seen. Guy has like a hundred vids where he explores abandoned mines with educational purposes. But what happens in this one...holy fuck. I'd have sprinted out towards the nearest shrink for permanent PTSD

What makes it even scarier for me is you can tell he is scared but he doesn't panic because he knows it won't help. A man who has been alone in dark dangerous places many times but never been faced with something so paranormal before.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UVEU6n2eKtg&feature=share

If you have any similar or more terrifying videos I'm all ears.
>>
File: plastic snek.jpg (77KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
plastic snek.jpg
77KB, 600x600px
>>19236694
It's snek. Guy says it himself in the video. Should have stayed. Sneks are best waifus.
>>
>>19236708
I agree but sneks don't whisper Can You See Me
>>
fuckin scary
>>
>>19236728
>>19236720
>>19236708
>>19236694
>i'm not samefagging guys
>>
>>19236740
>I don't know about unique posters counter.
>>
>>19236740
u see those numbers on the bottom right.
go ahea and hover over them
>>
>>19236720
"Turn it off, Turn it off"
"You don't see me"

Ghost miner doesn't highly recommend the light.
>>
>>19236694
>edited nothing
>there are time skips in the video
>light review
>barely ever talks about the light, didn't try doing anything with it
>freaks out at a broken ladder
Staged.
>>
15 minute video

at least give timestamp.
>>
>>19236783
It's a flashlight what is there to talk about? He explains the features in the beginning. What is there to do with it other than use it to illuminate things like he did in the video?
>>
>>19236791
12:12
>>
>>19236800
>It's a flashlight what is there to talk about?
I know. Why drive to an abandoned mine in the middle of nowhere and film for 15+ minutes just to review the flashlight?
>>
>>19236801
THANKS. Didnt want to see the whole vid.
>>
>>19236791
whole video is creepy since he's in a 150 year old mine (at night, alone, during a storm wtf) with shit ready to cave in at any moment. Wish I had half the balls this guy has.

But if you are that impatient start at 11:30
>>
>>19236806
Because that's what he does. He explores abandoned mines. He has like 100 videos of himself doing so.

Some people have strange passions. And I would imagine with one such as that a quality flashlight is also of interest.
>>
File: The-Descent-Boo[1].jpg (24KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
The-Descent-Boo[1].jpg
24KB, 1024x576px
What's up the rope?
>>
>>19236806
Did you even read OPs post or watch the video?
>>
>>19236806
Explore mines get views, review products and get paid to do your hobby. Why the fuck not? If it was staged then +1 for subtlety. He seemed scared to me and backed right the hell up once it was clearly a voice.
>>
>>19236720
or "Turn your ass around" But hey, at least it gave him a friendly warning.
>>
Here is some enhancements.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=nDNgwO5CWkU

I found a few other vids that enhanced it like this too but can't seem to locate the links now.. but watch this and you get the jist.
>>
11:25
>We'll get through here as fast as we can.

Voice at 12:20 "Faster, Faster". Was it a warning?
>>
Am I the only one who thinks this dude sounds like Alec Baldwin?
>>
I would donate 100 bucks to that guy if he would go back in and climb that rope to see wtf was making that horrible sound so I can sleep soundly again
>>
>>19236903
Its creepy in a horror movie style way. The voices have this delay effect, not exactly an echo, but it sounds like its artificial.

Also, on the audio you can clearly hear phrases spoken in english, but the guy keeps saying 'is that the wind? is it a snake?" he should have been able to hear the voices much more clearly in the mine
>>
>>19236903
Edit to add.. one of the vids I seen the other night even claims you can see a miner or a kid at the end of the tunnel when he turns and looks back after he says "sounds like snakes".

I for the life of me couldn't make that out and I have spent the last ten minutes trying to find that vid as well and cant find shit so I give up.

Shit does sound spooky.. you can even hear one of the evps say "can you hear this" like the ghost is all "boo get out" then realizes, what the fuck.. this guy can hear what I'm saying to him.

Kek
>>
>>19236989
>claims you can see a miner or a kid at the end of the tunnel
can't see it myself
>>
>>19236989
Check YouTube history to findit
>>
>>19236839
Whatever was making that noise.
>>
>>19237019
Maybe it happens before the spoopy voices. One thing that makes me skeptical of this is that the voice becomes more audible as he approaches the ore chute. Maybe some crazy fuck is living up on the rope part and was fucking with the guy.
>>
https://youtu.be/upAWW-Jzm5I

snakes.
>>
>>19237111
jesus
>>
>>19237077
150 ft below the earth in the pitch black? Doubt it. That place was dark as fuck and had no lighting, unless the guy was asleep. And surely to god this guy would have accidentally left a candy bar wrapper behind. Anything. The place looks untouched.

I also think he'd be better off either pulling the rope up or shutting the fuck up rather than playing spooky voices over a speaker.
>>
File: 1499052428668.png (177KB, 436x361px) Image search: [Google]
1499052428668.png
177KB, 436x361px
>>19237111
also lots of them most likely, maybe a nest of some sort? and ofcourse the unavoidable echo

cant believe so many people got fooled by this, took me 15 minutes to debunk
>>
Could be the ghost of someone who died in the mine - possibly in one of those cave ins we saw. I clearly heard get out, get out
>>
quit advertising your youtube channel fag
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ReYbrlG4BAU
The chains are swinging.
>>
Definitely ayys. Doing god knows what. I mean the sounds emanating are so cliche It's like someone... Wanted to spook him.
>>
>>19237124
>The place looks untouched.
i saw some soda bottles and shit like that on the floor
>>
>>19237144
Did that himself. Heavy breathing indicates he just swung the chain and ran back a little to "accidently" film it.
>>
>>19237124
>speaker
I was thinking more like someone could have used the chute from up top to cause the weird delayed echo voice effect that we hear. Your right though it would have had to been a clean OCD style cave hobo. He could have had light up top and turned it off when he heard the guy coming. Someone that meticulous would probably be a murderer. Who's to say he didn't throw the rope down for the guy?
>>
>>19237039
Fuck yeah anon.. I'm a phonefag so I'm on mobile and didn't even know you could do that.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4duhvpXHzO0

You can hear the evps start with
>get out
>bastard
Then he comments on hearing something then they flip it and are shocked this guy can hear them
>he can hear us
Then the ghost wonder how much of a rip between their world and his is actually happening
>can you see me on the surface
Then they tell him he might be in danger
>it's not safe

At least that's how I'm understanding the conviction go down and if that's true it's fucking crazy. Guy has hundreds of mine videos on his channel and he does get spooky shit here and there but I would expect alot more of this type of shit if it was hoaxed.

Never know though..
>>
>>19236694
Idk about you guys but that sounded like multiple voices to me. I wouldn't be surprised if it was somthing paranormal. Mines / deep holes in the earth have been dwelling of spirits in almost every culture. The irish in particular had specific names for types of fae/spirits that lived in mines.
>>
File: yar.jpg (579KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
yar.jpg
579KB, 1280x960px
>>19237165
>Who's to say he didn't throw the rope down for the guy?

S T O P
>>
>>19237201
>This
>>
you all are a bunch of autists if you believe this got something to do with paranormal
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JV0pNU9htnw
>>
>>19237178
>he can hear us
imagine if those spirits are just stuck down there for hundreds of years, how sad
>>
>>19237218
It's more paranormal than "how do I turn into a vampire" or "post here to get a tarot reading :^)"
>>
>>19237227
jesus fuck fuuuuuck
>>
>>19237218
>You are autistic if you believe something I dont believe
>>
>>19236694
are you going to shill your channel here every night? Fuck off already
>>
Anybody have the abandoned mine video that is well lit, and the guy goes into a closed mine that is notorious for being haunted, and ends up hearing machinery running and people talking out thin air?

It's well lit. Crosses over a rusty metal gate at the mouth of the mine.

Natural lighting all throughout the video because it's daytime. Ground is rutted and puddled. He calmly talks until he hears the noises, then gets out of the mine.

Please someone know what I'm talkin about. It seemed real.
>>
>>19237124
I do find it unlikely someone would willingly live in a dusty bat infested cave. I mean if one had the skills to survive down there they would probably just make a shelter in the woods. With the violent storm in the beginning of the video. Perhaps a woodsman took shelter in the cave that night and just happened to have a visitor. Why be creepy is beyond me, maybe it was unintentional.
>>
>>19237292
what if it was someone trapped deep in the mine?

>>19237290
someone find this
>>
>>19237292
It takes balls of motherfucking steel to enter that shit in the first place. You fags REALLY think a guy was chilling in there IN THE DARK?

He reached what was basically the end of the mine. You'd have to climb a rope to go any further. Why the FUCK would anyone "seeking shelter" go more than 10 feet into that creepfest
>>
Probably leads to a reptilian base. Nothing ghostly here. Something worse.
>>
>>19237290
Horton mines.

I'm dumb I just found it.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ReYbrlG4BAU 3:00 has a moving chain

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=yCy8iWxf1Us 7:46 the ghost noises start. Convincing to me because he didn't scream and start sprinting...instead just calmly turned around, making sure he didn't kill himself while he left quickly but safely. Seems like a geniuine reaction.
>>
>>19237306

I found it after I googled it like I should've in the first place. Check out the second link at 7:46, seems like a genuine reaction to me.

>>19237313
>>
>>19237313
This is the same guy. Damn I'm disappointed maybe his stuff is fake. This one didn't seem genuine at all.
>>
>>19237310
This. I'd rather make a nest and cover up with a bunch of sticks than set foot in that shit in the pitch black.
>>
>>19237313
Just before the spooky sounds start at 7:46 it sounds like he is talking and just biding his time for the spookiness to start, as if knew it was gonna happen and was trying to narrate normally waiting for someone to trigger the sounds
>>
>can you hear that, can you hear that?
maybe if you'd stop walking in the loud gravel i could you retard
>>
>>19237338
Didn't even realize it was the
Same guy. I mean his channel is called exploring haunted tunnels or something. Hm, I thought this one was more genuine though. Yea seems like all of his shit is fake or he's a paranormal magnet. Ocarina's Razor.
>>
>>19237338

Did you even read the description? One year after the original encounter, he returns. Creepy shit is still there. Why shouldn't it be? There's nothing discrediting about this.
>>
>>19237111
>hissing
>whispering
Pick one faggot
>>
>>19237390
Same guy as OPs video. Which I found convincing. These I do not. And the fact that he's had three "Paranormal" encounters caught on camera is suspicious.
>>
he just explores tons of tunnels and mines, hes bound to come across a couple of spooky occurrences
>>
>>19237374
>ocarinas razor

Come again?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DACmFvPJ6WQ
>>
>>19237238
That sounds exactly like the case anon. Chilling.

Just imagine it being like you are stuck in your last seconds before you died but when you come to that moment, your life skips back like a record stuck in one of its grooves.. skipping back endlessly for all eternity.

Then one day as you are living your non-existance in your own personal hell, you notice some jack off with a camera wonder into the scene. You begin to curse him the same as you have every other single living being since that fateful day but something odd happens. This mushy skin sack stops dead in his tracks and acts like he can hear you. You stop and think to yourself that maybe this bastard can help end your suffering some way. You begin to devise your plan in your mind and when it's the most important moment in your life after death, you hear the guy say "whoa.. that was spooky. It sounded like snakes. So anyways guys, the lumens are fenominal on this light and if you order now, don't forget to put in the coupon code 'flashlight-fucks-are-us' for your 5% discount." As he turns and walks out of your neverending nightmare.

>tfw some flashlight cock sucker ruins your chance to escape pergitory cause he won't quit breathing so damn loud
>>
>>19237489
made me laugh
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8J-_sORKmtg
>>
>>19237489
lol yeah thats actually sorta what i was thinking
>>
>>19237493
>28 minutes
come on now, where is the fucking ghost
>>
>>19237502
1:25
>>
>>19237493
>>19237504
okay that's pretty spooky, but just looks like a black dude walking up there.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-FBn87Qzodg
>>
>>19237525
I don't think that was a coincidence. That was a cry for help, a child should not be there and she probably heard people and wanted to be saved. Fuck these goatfaggots.
>>
>>19237531
It's no coincidence the arabs ran. They're all pussies who can only act tough in gangs.
>>
>>19237525
hard to tell if she was crying or just screaming whilst playing, little girls can scream loud as fuck, which would sound scary echoing through a tunnel. they also heard some dogs barking and other noises, maybe they were just picking up sounds from people fucking around at another entrance to the tunnel
>>
>>19237489

lol'd audibly.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7yrhG5I65vg
hold on to your socks
>>
>>19237227
this was confirmed fake almost immediatley
>>
>>19237571
you must be a fucking genius
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y4SftmoNU5Q
>>
>>19237571
kek
>>
>>19237570
>John still refuses to talk about his experience of being attacked and still gets upset when asked about it.

Looks mostly legit until the end, and why would they post it without giving any info about what any of them saw or heard inside that made them freak out?
>>
>>19237583
could be he just stabbed the inside of his throat with his finger to throw up. almost certainly fake.
>>
>>19237591
it didnt show him throw up, he could have just spilled some Mtn Dew on the ground to simulate the vomit splash sound

I think if it were legit, at least the two other guys would have made some sort of effort afterwards to explain what they experienced instead of "heres a spooky video" with zero details
>>
>>19236694
is this channel legit? I see shit like ghost siting in mine on his channel
>>
File: 1499075202992.jpg (39KB, 825x510px) Image search: [Google]
1499075202992.jpg
39KB, 825x510px
This is NOT a Pepe thread.
>>
>>19237598
I don't think the vomiting was fake, you can't easily make those noises. I just think he threw up on purpese, the whole thing seems staged.
>>
>>19237601
maybe he makes more money from fake ghost vids now than he does from shilling flashlights

>>19237607
yeah, it looked like the place smelled bad so he might have puked for real, they may have added the spooky sounds afterwards to make it seem worse
>>
>>19236694
Probably fake video, edited, in order so the video could go viral, and the flashlight could get more publicity.
>>
>>19236694
spooky
>>
>>19237571
Please tell me you're joking
>>
File: AE-5972-27725.jpg (504KB, 840x560px) Image search: [Google]
AE-5972-27725.jpg
504KB, 840x560px
>>19236694
I think this guy is legit. In the Horton mine there's probably still a functioning PA system that's capturing radio from a functioning mine nearby. The system is probably in a naturally blocked out area above an ore chute lodged with rocks. The guy probably realized that later on but was shocked to hear a radio signal that loud in an abandoned mine so he split.

The Waldeck mine. The weird hissing noises you hear are vulture chicks. Here's what they sound like https://youtu.be/vnPR1O-tTvc
This one people really call out as fake (...aaand it's a commercial), but I call it just sheer coincidence. The guy even said it sounded like it could be a bird or snake. Either way, he didn't know what it was and split.
>>
>>19236694
STOP SHILLING THAT SHIT
THATS THE MILLIONTH TIME
FUCK YOUR FLASHLIGHT
>>
after looking at a lot of his other vids he seems like a phony, some are good and history on the mines are interesting, but in terms of paranormal shit OP is the only believable one
>>
File: IMG_0595.png (138KB, 500x282px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0595.png
138KB, 500x282px
>>19236779

>You can't see me

Ghost is John Cena confirmed.
>>
>>19236694
I've heard this:

Anons went down to the same mine afterwards a few weeks later and found it had totally collapsed.

Duder may have recorded 'tommyknockers' for the first time. Those are the weird sounds miners report hearing when shit is about to collapse. Like a house settling times a thousand. Not paranormal, but creepy as fuck because Death is literally flipping a coin as he's narrating.
>>
>>19237792
I also think maybe he damned well realizes it's a tommyknocker so 'time to leave' was yesterday.
>>
>>19237374
A lot of them aren't supposed to be haunted or anything. He's just an urban explorer. Some of the titles are pure clickbait as he admits in the description/comments. Not this one though.
>>
>>19236694
BERREURURUEUUEJDJDJSJSJAJSJSNSBSJIhxbxbdjwkaoIinanajwkkakaK PKAY LEET ME THINK I GOT THIS SUPER NEW SHIT [OO[OOOOOOOOO
>>
>>19237178
>>can you see me on the surface
so THAT'S why we bury the dead 6 feet deep
>>
>>19237792
>>19237802
holy shit that's even spookier
>>
>>19236954 Yeah, but only if he brings a squad of like 5 people with balls as big as his, and also a witcher.
Seriously though, it'd be really cool if someone went there (not the guy, since he stopped exploring mines as you can see in his channel).
>>
Check this video out https://youtu.be/fI_IxFq4jqU

The audio is enhanced and you can hear everything perfectly. Seems like there are two voices, one aggressive and the other is trying to help the guy out telling him to nope the fuck out of the mine as fast as he can.
>>
let's look at the facts we can see. while Frank walks through the mine, we can hear that he is walking on rocks / pebbles, so if someone was there with him, we would hear their footsteps as well. so unless Frank is a crazy person and would spend hours carefully editing out someone's footsteps, we can assume he is by himself. if someone was up on the second level where the rope was, they would have to scream to have their voice be heard, but we don't hear screaming, it's whispers. I can go through more facts, but I don't feel like writing a essay. my conclusion is that whatever Frank encountered down there , was evil / demonic.
>>
A bit off topic, but if any of you youngsters wanna go venture into abandon mines after seeing this shit, don't.

Mines are one of the most dangerous places you can fucking go. This guy is an idiot. Doesn't even check for carbon monixide, methane, or nitrogen which are 3 very common gases found in mines and abandoned mines.

I'll put it to you like this, you're not even allowed ON a mining site (not even in the mine, just near the site) until you've taken a 40+ hour safety course.
>>
File: 1498995249525.png (608KB, 796x626px) Image search: [Google]
1498995249525.png
608KB, 796x626px
This guy builds up his followers using videos like this and taking advantage of fools like you all here.

It is fake and gay.
>>
>>19236694
It's fake, the sounds are editted into the video its been debunked. Look it up.They looked at the sound file.
>>
Some audiophile made a vid about it a while ago
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nDNgwO5CWkU
>>
>>19236720

It had to be the wind, 'cause nobody wasn't there.
>>
>>19236694
They are fake. There's videos with audio analysis proving sounds were added in post production.
>>
>>19236783
The channel is about exploring mines and shit. I don't think the channel is about fleshlight reviews
>>
File: 1490067986293.jpg (32KB, 333x333px) Image search: [Google]
1490067986293.jpg
32KB, 333x333px
>>19237424
>This nigga has never head of "Hisspering"
>>
>>19238427
>>19238498
seriously? damn what a faggot
>>
File: imgur_reaction.gif (2MB, 230x175px) Image search: [Google]
imgur_reaction.gif
2MB, 230x175px
>>19238613
>>
>>19238498
Link?
>>
Lole
>>
File: CHIN_CHIN_IS_NOT_PLEASED_fix.png (703KB, 1067x1080px) Image search: [Google]
CHIN_CHIN_IS_NOT_PLEASED_fix.png
703KB, 1067x1080px
>>19238827
>>
>>19237200
>The irish in particular had specific names for types of fae/spirits that lived in mines.

The tuatha de danan retreated underground into holes called Sidhes after losing a war with the Milesians - basically Celts. They show up in numerous stories after that time, helping and sometimes hindering mortals. The might put a curse on you of give you a magic sword.
>>
>>19238498
>>19238693
>>19238733

Audio analysis by some highschool "audio expert" from reddit. Fuck off. None of his strange encounters have ever been debunked. The guy has hundreds of mine exploration videos, and only 2 or 3 with really spooky happenings like this. The guy is successful enough on youtube without having to risk his youtube channel by hoaxing some shit.
>>
>>19239164
yes, because YouTube is all about truth.....
>>
>>19236694
You can go r/creppy with this shit. Stop shilling it on /x/.
>>
>>19239164
>huh sounds like snakes
>bretty spooky
>btw use this code 2 get money off from ur ghost flashlight gib monies
>>
>>19239164
>B-but i want to believe in this!! youre all faggots and lying!!!

Fuck off with your flashlight ads retard.
>>
File: aXm6779xjU.jpg (62KB, 650x650px) Image search: [Google]
aXm6779xjU.jpg
62KB, 650x650px
>>19236694
This one is different from all his other vids, he tried making up some scary shit to get more veiws on the one where he sells shit. I think it's his first "sponsored" vid. Can't blame him still cool video. There's a lot of fags that do stuff like "after the apocalypse" Urban camping where they pretend end of world video diary kinda thing, super gay
>>
>>19237687
>The weird hissing noises you hear are vulture chicks.
That's pretty close. Much closer to the sound than sneks. I don't know much about vulture babies but do they typically grow up in mines? I don't think that's what the sound is and I don't think it was edited in. I think he had a recording device with him and played the sounds. That's why he's so intentionally loud while the sound was playing. His reaction at the first sound seems fake. Hears the tiniest whisper that could be wind, snaps to the left “Do you hear that?!“. Homeboy is creative though I give him that. If I'm ever about to explore some spooky places I might have to get me one of those flashlights.
>>
Legit cool and spooky but since it's a sponsored video I'm inclined to believe it's fake. Easy publicity for them.
>>
>>19239327
Yes vulture chicks do like dark ass places like caves and abandoned mines. When he says, "Do you hear that?" at first I thought he was talking to his cavebro Paul. It does seem kind of suspect that if you hear something unusual you'd talk to the camera like that instead of just saying to yourself, "OK what was that?". His first spoop reaction in the Horton mine video seemed more genuine when he goes, "What the fuck was that?" The dude never cusses in his videos, I think he likes to keep it family friendly. But I'll still defend him. He's plugged different versions of his flashlight in other vids with no ghosties in them at all.
>>
>>19236694
piece of crap, next.
>>
>>19237489
Sadly this, stuck in a pitch black dingy mine for god knows how long not fully realizing they are dead and need to cross over.

But you can still say a prayer for them so God or their deceased loved ones will help them cross over.
>>
>>19236694
> do you see me
> im a shadow
> get out of here

Thats what I could recognize from it. Anyway, thanks for posting anon, most crepy thing ive seen here in month. These cave explorings were aleays the eeriest for me.
>>
Sounds like a snake orgy
>>
>>19237525
The good part is at 19:04

Sounds like she is saying "daddy please"

A father daugher murder suicide?
>>
>>19237525
Fake as fuck. If I heard a little girl crying my natural male instinct especially if I was with my bro would be to go down there and save that little girl. I think these faggots are related to Ethan Bradberri
>>
>>19240143
>daddy please
Kinky tunnel sex hell yeah
>>19240306
>natural male instinct
Man get the fuck outa here all cozy in your house talking about some natural male instinct saving lives. When's the last time you did anything heroic?
>>
>>19236801
stfu fagget mines are safe as fuck. Kids go down them it's mega fun don't bring your phones because they don't work down them also old ropes and stuff are super strong so go wild bang around do whatever hell even mine some shit it's simple.Mines are 150% safe don't even tell your parents you are going they would give a fuck because mines are safe and fun nothing bad ever happens in them just faggets like this gay try to besmirch mines cos they are lame
>>
File: Ep1Pic1.png (1MB, 1353x906px) Image search: [Google]
Ep1Pic1.png
1MB, 1353x906px
>>19240489
Is that what you tell the local kids when you try to lure them into mines, pedocunt?
>>
>>19236694

What strikes me odd about this is how similiar the sounds are to the sounds captured in THE HORTON MINE

anybody postet it yet?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yCy8iWxf1Us this is part 2, where even freakier stuff happens than in part 1
>>
>>19240661
No, I don't think they really sound similar at all. Anyway, the Horton mine incident was already discussed, it's probably an old PA system going off like >>19237687 said.
>>
>>19239164

I am a professional sound-engineer and I can tell you for 100% sure that the audio was NOT edited in.
The audio was captured in this very shot, pretty easy to figure that out, too.
>>
>>19240727
Doesn't mean he couldn't have played the sound off his phone or some other device. Though it does seem like a weird thing to fake, considering that the other dozens of mine exploration videos of his are in no way spooky.
>>
>>19240727
How do you know?

I want to believe. This guy has such a believable reaction.
>>
>>19237489
Legitimately lol'd

>some flashlight cock sucker
>>
>>19236779
>>19236882

I heard those as well. Any way we cal tell if he added that in post production?
>>
>>19240832
Most audio 'experts' seem to think it wasn't added in based on the videos I watched and opinions here.
>>19237178
This is a better interpretation of what's being said. Though there's always that power of suggestion. If faked that's some creepy shit to think of and add in.
>>
File: 1449894634989.png (444KB, 600x449px) Image search: [Google]
1449894634989.png
444KB, 600x449px
I took the time to cut the clips of said voices:

https://soundcloud.com/pig_benis/spookies
>>
>>19240934
turn around turn around

why is the light on

do you see me
>>
In this video, at the start, he slows down the "paranormal" part of the video where they go exploring some sort of haunted house.

There definitely were some sort of rituals done there, there's massive salt circles and all kinds of satanic graffiti and other shit.

At 15:30 the slowed down part at the start is when it actually happens in the video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZtbJzewkRuk

What do you all think? That's all that happens in this 20 minute video.
>>
>>19240937
i think you should make your own thread thats what i think
>>
>>19238343
He could have played those sounds on his iPhone speaker. The spooky voices sound like they have been processed in a soundwave program, they have a very noticeable delay effect. He didn't need to have anyone with him.
>>
>>19237792
Holy shit.

I still can't get "Can you see me in the shadows" out of my head. Fuck me this vid is creepy
>>
>>19240949
The distance seems to change. I mean, maybe it's just volume, but it distinctly sounds far away when he first hears it.

His fear seems very realistic too.
>>
>>19240727
If it's easy to prove, explain how
>>
>>19237262
this
>>
File: nico.jpg (31KB, 480x531px) Image search: [Google]
nico.jpg
31KB, 480x531px
>nothing scary happens in all of his other videos
>the one where he advertises a flashlight coincidentally has scary shit happening to attract viewers
>it's obvious it's just staged for the flashlight advertising
>he even puts a link with a fucking site where you can buy the flashlight with a discount in his description

You guys are fucking faggots jebus crust
>>
>>19240993
The video has been up for 7 months. You think he just now decided to spam /x/?

Fuck off yourself.
>>
>>19240973
He probably put the speaker, phone or whatever up in the ore chute. Notice it gets louder as he turns around and approaches it. This would certainly cause a delayed tunnel sounding echo effect like we hear. What's actually being said is creepy. Guys got a twisted mind if he faked it. I personally wouldn't do it in fear that karma would catch up to me and some real shit would eventually go down.
>>
>>19241043
doesn't sound like that's the case, there's no doppler like effect when he passes the ore chute, not that i'm an expert. if it's a hoax, this is also a very long, long con.

my guess is that the sounds have a reasonable explanation and we're just recognizing words and voices as some sort of pareidoli effect. still creepy as fuck though.
>>
File: yourefuckingdumb.jpg (18KB, 403x389px) Image search: [Google]
yourefuckingdumb.jpg
18KB, 403x389px
>>19241003
no, i dont.

Ive been seeing this video posted here constantly for the last six months - hence my reassertion of this point.
>>19237262
>>
Very cool, i would be scared as shit.

Probably is just the wind but I know in that situation I would be really fuckin spooked
>>
>>19240937
its spooky, that house is totally fucked
>>
>>19240937
I think his flashlight needs a diffuser tip.
>>
>>19241061
Maybe so. Sort of reminds me of the Art Bell bit about the sounds from hell.
https://youtu.be/bvnxeX2SQso
>>
>>19236694
I love the videos this guy made, and this is one of his best. Sucks he decided to quit making videos :(
>>
File: UnlawfulCautiousEyra.gif (222KB, 500x286px) Image search: [Google]
UnlawfulCautiousEyra.gif
222KB, 500x286px
>>19240997
>implying neat coincidences never happen IRL
>>
>>19236694
fake and gay
>>
>>19240661
Horton mine was nothing but machinery imo.
>>
>>19236694
I love how he gets spooked but continues to shill the flashlight.
>>
>>19241474
yeah, shilling your sponsor seconds after the point in the video most people will skip fwd to because "spoops on yt wooOOOoooOO"
>>
>>19240306
>arab
>brave

pick one
>>
>>19237290
i came here to post this
>>
>>19236694

>Hear ominous whispering like from a horror film
>Shit sounds like an interdimensional being
>Don't know what it is
>Even if its perfectly natural, its amazing
>Probably the wind, I reccomend this flashlight btw.
>>
File: HTB1SSCCNpXXXXbcXFXXq6xXFXXX7.jpg (9KB, 418x418px) Image search: [Google]
HTB1SSCCNpXXXXbcXFXXq6xXFXXX7.jpg
9KB, 418x418px
>>19241502
Seriously. He could sell anything and make even more money off this video. It's a $30 LED pocket flashlight he's plugging. He even criticizes it in the video saying it could use a diffuser like pic related. If this is fake this minebro is a total fucking IDIOT, but obviously he's not. He's survived urbexing in 100s of potentionally dangerous mines.
>>
>>19241082
10/10
>>
>>19239221
>please believe in my reddit skeptic community
>>
>>19241003
>just now
>>
>>19241474
>ooh fuck that was the scariest shit I ever heard
>anyway guys, dont forget to use the promo code to get this awesome flashlight!
yeah, what a cunt
>>
>>19238534
>fleshlight review in an abandoned mine
kek
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (124KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
124KB, 1280x720px
>>19238534
>>19241915
>>
>>19237687
"vultures are found on every continent except Australia and Antarctica".

wow, you're a fucking idiot, probably american.
>>
>>19241947
The Waldeck mine he investigated was located in Nevada, Kangaroo Jackass.
>>
>>19240306
your natural male instinct would be to kill and rape, building your own society
>>
>>19239210
>shilling on /x
look at tge catalog
>>
>>19241920
maybe he didn't notice the difference between a fleshlight and flashlight
>>
>>19240997
Dumb cartoon poster
>>
>>19238361
he feels airflow so he isn't worried about it, but I wonder if he actually had the means to test for it otherwise

>or nitrogen which are 3 very common gases found in mines and abandoned mines.

nitrogen is also very common in not mines, it's the vast majority of what we breathe
>>
>>19236694
if by freakiest you mean 'very blatantly doctored'

this guy posts a spoopy ghost vid every once in a while to try and wrangle in some more subs, nothing freaky here
>>
>>19240990
He was probably gonna refer to the way the sound moves with the camera motion, but that's bunkus too since there's a point at which he's turning the camera, the sound is moving, and even when he's not done bringing the camera back around we hear the whispering stop 'moving'.
>>
>>19237162
Yeah and note that a couple of the chains between him and the big swinging one are moving slightly, as if he just jogged past them and the shift in the air sent them swinging
>>
>>19241474
>>19241502

if you get freaked out in a dangerous place you either panic or do something familiar to keep yourself calm. him trying to sprint out of there would have resulted in him hurting himself at best or causing something to collapse.

like when you get lost in the woods, youre supposed to stop wandering and make a fire to help settle your mind and keep your thinking clear.

he probably thought 'wow that was creepy but ill figure it out later so i dont do something idiotic'
>>
>>19236945
I think he sounds like Bill Paxton, and I can't unhear it.
>>
>>19237227
Obviously this is a staged video, but there are people that actually have to dive, looking for bodies, for real. I could never do that job.
>>
>>19242811
It's pretty dangerous too. They often end up dying on body retrieval missions.
>>
>>19242820
That would be a great sort of short horror movie anon don't you think
>>
>>19242834
Why would you need a horror movie when reality can be just as scary?

http://divingintotheunknown.com/en
>>
>>19243520
not clicking that link
>>
>>19241995
>The man, named in the video credits as Frank, was exploring the Waldeck Mine in Wiluna, Western Australia

i want to slap you silly, fucking hillbilly
>>
>>19236971
>The voices have this delay effect,
This. It sounds a lot like how parslemouth is done in the Harry Potter movies. Considering that the guy says it "sounds like snakes," it was probably just meant as a joke.
>>
>>19237601
depends what you are looking for in content. All his other videos are good urbex in a rare setting which he seems to be pretty damn knowledgable about

these ghost videos may be fake but i find them enjoyable nonetheless, they're some of the more convincing "ghost tapes" i've ever run across.

7.5/10 would subscribe maybe
>>
>>19244745
I want it to be true. His fear just seems very believable and not staged at all to me.
>>
>>19244481
>entire channel is mines in North America
>flys to austrailia just to shill a shitty fleshlight
>>
>>19237262
>trudeau poster
how can anyone fall so far to support this cuck?
>>
>>19237262

Shill or not....nigga you fuckin explore a abandoned mineshaft in a thunderstorm by yourself.

That's like.../x/ as fuck.
>>
>>19237310
Some crazy motherfucker, maybe? There is the possibility that some insane hobo got in the cave and is now cosplaying as Gollum eating bats and rats and shit.
>>
>>19237525
Sounds like a wild dog... at least at the end
>>
>>19245396
This might as strange as it is be a possibility
>>
File: 1499085198801.jpg (11KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1499085198801.jpg
11KB, 300x300px
>>19236971
Bro if I was in that situation in order to keep my cool I'd begin saying it's anything other than demons because the second I say it's some supernatural entity I would go into a panic.
>>
File: 20170615_211808.jpg (662KB, 2048x1152px) Image search: [Google]
20170615_211808.jpg
662KB, 2048x1152px
i live in new england and im roughly 3 minutes from the mine here in my town. i actually went there today looking for beryl. the old shaft appears to have been collapsed but there are still caves and the old water ways for run off here. i have gone there quite a bit and you can hear some really odd stuff out there. i normally stay for at least 3+ hours and even though im the only one there it sounds like massive rocks are being moved and i can hear hammers some times. i'll post some pics of what i have found.
>>
>>19246121
You should record some of the sounds next time. Might help to identify what they may actually be.
>>
>>19246144
i should do that.
>>
Anyone else have any more links to vids of spoops being accidentally caught? Bumping for hope.
>>
>>19237390
It's quite probable that some hobbyist mine-exploring nobody, who found himself with lots of newfound attention after doing a "haunted" mine video, wanted to recreate the success and reattain popularity with more """haunted""" mine videos.

People don't have to be professional actors to feign convincing reactions, y'know.. Aside from his behaviour there are hardly any credible aspects of his videos not easily attributed to post production, or practical effects.

I mean I dunno man I wanted to believe the guy too when I first saw his first Horton Mine video four years ago, but it's getting harder to believe it's not just another youtube entertainer doing what he can for the precious commodity of popularity rather than actually documenting shit like this.
>>
>>19237227
just a stupid jumpscare?
>>
>>19236694
How many times has this been posted already?
Look, the channel is awesome, but this is just dumb.
>>
>>19241863
Lmao, you're pathetic.
>>
>>19239581
I believe He talks to the camera that way, because psychologically speaking, in his fear, talking to the camera makes him feel less afraid like hes talking to a person, because its all he has...
>>
>>19237357
I also thought this when I first watched it
>>
>>19244842
My bad man, all these sources are wrong:

>the mirror (uk)
>the sun (uk)
>dreadcentral

they're stupid fucking sources that i should have known not to trust, but they were all that came up on my first google search page. seriously man i'm sorry, i should have just gone to the guy's channel.
>>
>>19236971
pretty sure hes just trying to keep his cool
>>
>>19236748
Not OP, but What numbers on the bottom right? I only see numbers across the top of the post. I'm on my computer though, are you on your phone?
>>
>>19250343
Nevermind, I see it, bottom right of the page, not the post
>>
>>19246121
i have a lot of quartz, what should i do with them? i got one from a montain some months ago that weights around 30kg and i always wonder what kind of ritual or how can i give a purpose to them
>>
>>19250419
That depends on you. And the type of crystal.
>>
>>19250443
i dont even know my options
>>
>>19246121
Know of any cool sites for exploring around Vermont?
>>
>>19250528
I will check for you.
>>
>>19237525
That kid probably got raped or some shit like that and they run away what the fuck
>>
>>19239164
Yes but if you would just take a second to look at the flash light link in the description.
>>
File: 1497096812198.jpg (322KB, 960x945px) Image search: [Google]
1497096812198.jpg
322KB, 960x945px
>>19251283
That's Achmed for you
>>
>>19239164
>highschool
>audio expert
>from reddit
kek
>>
>>19243557
It just leads to a movie about cave divers saving their friends it doesn't look spooky.
>>
>>19240489
t. mine dwelling monster
>>
>>19236971

You didn't actually watch the video you're replying to, did you? He already says it was in the shot when it was recorded and not artificially added post production. He ran it through a Spectrogram analyzer
>>
>>19236694
Gay. I hate how he kept saying "wood" and "timbers" interchangeably
>>
>>19236694
This is that guy who does videos in caves and stuff on the pretense of reviewing products (which he undoubtedly gets paid for) and edits/creates 'scary' things and situations into his videos to make them more sensational, so more people see the ad for the product, more companies want to pay him to review their products, and he makes more money.
Bonus: The OP is the guy whose channel it is.
/thread
>>
>>19252691
And we know NOBODY would ever lie on the internet for personal gain. And we ESPECIALLY know that someone wouldn't pose as multiple people, or have a confederate distracting the public while they work the levers, for personal gain. So I'm glad we at least have *that* settled!
>>
>>19252691
Even if it wasn't added later, that still doesn't mean it's not fake. As a few other people have mentioned, it would be super easy to set up a speaker somewhere to play a prerecorded piece of audio. And it's pretty relevant to bring up how the audio was processed. It's not a clean recording, it's obviously had a delay/echo effect added onto it. Considering that's a common trick movies uses to make something seem spooky, and the effect shows up nowhere else in the video, it makes it seem a lot more likely that it was a hoax.
>>
>>19237135
you didn't actually debunk it. took me less than a minute to realize im replying to a moron.
>>
>>19237262
You're still taking the time to post your fucking braindead opinion. At least, if it is him, he's doing something with his life other than being a miserable asshole. incapable of anything but being bitter towards anyone that breaths.
>>
>>19240489
with a combination of cave ins, collapses, fall drops and possibly poison gas.
Yeah 100% safe
>>
>>19237571
>poster was confirmed autistic virgin immediately
>>
>>19238488 (heiled)
>nobody wasn' there
>everybody was there
I'm a lil spooped now
>>
>>19237687
How fucking dumb can someone really be? Vultures? Even if they were that deep in the mine, the mother couldn't see them at all, snakes would have gotten them in the first week of birth, and he would literally have to be standing next to the nest to have picked up the audio that well. Jesus christ the gene pool is so thin on this planet.
>>
>>19242002
did somebody wake up on the wrong side of the bed today, anon?
>>
>>19239314
Not even close to being the first video he reviews products on. Why comment just outright bullshit? Oh yeah, you have no life.
>>
Guy is temping fate each time he goes into one of these mines. Then he has the gahones to mock the dead to promote a flashlight? RIP dude their coming for you.
>>
Is 4chan fixed yet?
>>
>>19237238
If I lived near this mine I wish I could help them somehow.
>>
>>19253172
Real scary coming from someone who can't differentiate between different forms of the word there
>>
>>19253008
Video has like a million views and this is /x/ dude, no fucking point shilling to 50 people when you have a million views already
>>
>>19237792
>late last night and the night before
>TOMMYKNOCKERS TOMMYKNOCKERS
>KNOCKING AT THE DOOR
>couldn't go out
>don't know if I can
>Because I'm so afraid of the TommyKnocker man
>>
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJWKjrrUh2KL1d3zXQW79cQ

Explore With Us is the superior channel. They don't edit in spooky ghost sounds.
>>
>>19253284
You are clearly either the guy, one of his confederates, OR (least likely option) NEW AS HELL. He has shilled his shit on here before a while back. How the hell do you think he got a million views to begin with? Being honest, reliable, interesting, and informative?
>>
>>19253280
You must be scared to care enough about my grammar to comment on it. Better go back and say your sorry. I see you started doing giveaways. Is that your way of making up for it? Stay out of those mines buddy.
>>
>>19253280
Real scary coming from someone who doesn't realize the anon would be differentiating between THREE different forms of the word "they're."
>>
>>19252691
I watched the vid. Nowhere did I say it was added post-production, I just said it sounded artificial, and my guess is he may have played the sound clips himself in the cave over his phone speaker.

As far as:
>some random youtuber said it was real because he ran it through muh spectrum analyzer

I'm not an audio engineer so no idea how to verify this. He didn't show how he analyzed it. There are videos of other random youtubers who say the opposite about this video (e.g. "i'm an audio guy and my tests show it was faked"). Not sure why you believe this one guy who just said it was authentic without showing his proof or even what parameters he was analyzing.
>>
>>19238361

shut up faggot, okay ignore that guy now everyone go out there and break into mines and record it and make youtube videos
>>
>>19253246
In order for it to be fixed it had to have been good once
>>
A lot of this guy's videos have intentionally eye grabbing titles. Not fully clickbait but a bit inflated for attention, lots of "Ghost caught on tape?" type things.
Also I guess he's some seasoned ghost warrior who's seen some shit because he's pretty composed after hearing some undoubtedly spooky shit, even continues with his flashlight review.
4/10 unimpressed
>>
>>19236694
its almost definitely created for youtube money..
>>
>>19242307
He should have been to spooked to say link in the description by this flashlight.
>>
>>19236989
you can see something. its fucking creepy
>>
>>19236694
>14 minute video
>doesn't time stamp or link to particular time
Yeah nah.
>>
>>19256534
12:09
>>
>>19252130
kek
>>
>>19236806
The guy explores mines for hoby in the channel. He is simply testing out the flash light and reviewing it. die
>>
>>19256528
Got a time stamp? I didn't see anything.
>>
File: 1472001564279.png (146KB, 300x434px) Image search: [Google]
1472001564279.png
146KB, 300x434px
>>19241082
>>
>>19237374

>Ocarina's Razor
>>
File: IMG_20160811_223120.jpg (22KB, 324x310px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160811_223120.jpg
22KB, 324x310px
>>19237374
Ocarina's Razor
>>
Just go search up "Minecraft part 1" on youtube and you will see Satan himself
>>
>>19237524
that's even more scarier!
>>
File: 1493982935380.gif (2MB, 460x259px) Image search: [Google]
1493982935380.gif
2MB, 460x259px
>>19236694
wasn't this video analyzed like 10 times with different audio software and they found out there was no sound editing? pretty spoopy if you ask me.
>>
>>19240021
you sound gay beyond belief.
>>
>>19257851
Just because the sound wasn't added to the video afterwards doesn't mean it's not fake.
>>
>>19257956
shut up whore
>>
>>19253284
THIS
>>19253386
True, OP has been posting this for a while, but it's not like /x/ gets thousands of new posters/viewers a day. Also, if he was shilling for more attention, why not post this video somewhere like Reddit? To everyone saging, I get it, but wouldn't he get much more attention, a lot faster, on Reddit? Don't really know more sites than that, but possible even /b/
>>
>>19258037
Also, why wouldn't he shill other boards? Again, this board does not garner as much attention as most of the other boards, and he'd get so many viewers, so much more quickly, if he were to post it elsewhere
>>
>>19237227
They had the budget, they had the camera, they had EVERYTHING, and they went with a dumbass generic jumpscare. So disappointing. What would have been really cool is if they'd just ditched the stupid shackle and stroller and shit and had him swimming around down there and suddenly bumped into that same lady, only she's half-buried in the sediment and JUST about to run out of breath. Drowning people are infinitely more dangerous and scary than some stupid murderous ghost.
>>
>>19236708
kill yourself
>>
>>19238488
I searched and I searched as I climbed up the wall
>>
>>19236954
He made a follow up visit. Encountered some crazy sounds again. The mine had deteriorated so much from his last visit that he says he's not going back again.
>>
>>19259998
Is there any recorded footage of the second visit?
>>
he added the audio during editing. it's nothing, faggots.
>>
>>19237240
I have a theory that he was about to find a bunch of human trafficking victims locked up down there.
>>
>>19236694

It's clearly an unemployed man child playing splunky in his local cave and then adding obscure or selfmade whispers to the video file in post.

Easy ad money from stupid cunts.
>>
File: monstercave2.gif (11KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
monstercave2.gif
11KB, 250x250px
>>19236839
>Flashback from 2004
>Neopets.com
Crap, i remember that one cave on neopets, you had to go down and keep going and your pet would start saying things like please stop, im scared, lets go back, please
but if you kept going you got to a dead end with a rope, this was the description
"A withered old rope hangs from the ceiling. You look upwards, but it is hard to see anything in the darkness. Do you wish to climb upwards?"
It was kind of scary the first time i climbed it
>>
>>19237162
I think he's panicking anone
>>
>>19236720

It was John Cena
>>
>>19237178
But are they EVPs if the dude could hear them in person and not when going back to edit the video? I don't follow much ghost hunting shit, but usually it's like they don't actually hear the ghosts talking until they replay the recording they made and analyze it. The dude who made the video can definitely hear something while he's down in the cave, although maybe not as clearly as we hear in the video.
>>
>>19236694
There's a collective of people who film themselves in mines and talking about them on YouTube.

Who the fuck just decided to do that? Educational mine videos.

I don't have an issue. Just wondering.

Does anyone remember that video where the chains moved in that mine on the one guy?

Also, what about the dude who got spooked out at one in a video. Said he wouldnt go back till he had a pistol because it was strange as fuck. Then he goes back again to make the video and he ends up missing. They found his phone crushed and shit. Did they ever find him?
>>
Is it possible to lookup these mines and see if anyone actually ever died in them? Or do records not exist that far back for most of these places?
>>
>>19261408
Pretty sure it's the same guy...the chains in the mine is one of his videos.
>>
File: 2453296-you+confuse+knuckles.png (158KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
2453296-you+confuse+knuckles.png
158KB, 320x320px
>>19238488
>>19258576
>>
>>19261434
Yeah just realized that after.
I can't find the guy who went missing though. (No pun intended). I can't find the videos.
>>
>>19261371
It could very easily have been added in post, I found it particularly interesting how he made it a point at the beginning that he was going to film the whole thing in one take, it would make any event more believable. I think there was either a buddy of his at the top of the rope or he just talked about hearing stuff on his own and added the voices in later. He walks over to the rope and says someone could have climbed up there, but he won't do it. Yes, he says it's dangerous but someone could have easily climbed up and just repositioned the rope. The thing that gets me is the voices are perfectly edited, as he turns the camera they shift to the right sound channel, which is either extremely well done or someone is actually there. It's very creepy nonetheless and I cannot be certain how this was done, and I really don't think it was snakes.
>>
>>19261545
I'm not sure if you meant to reply to me or not, but yeah I agree with you to some extent. With enough time, you can create some pretty authentic looking fakes. The question basically comes down to intent: does releasing a fake benefit him in some way?

Obviously this vid has attracted a lot of attention, but it's not from people interested in him fucking around in caves. To keep or even gain new subs from this new audience, he has to start making more spoopy cave vids or that audience he has now attracted will lose interest. On top of that, he also has to deal with being scrutinized to a high degree. If people easily and/or quickly determine it to be fake, he's at risk of losing old subscribers who aren't interested in this kind of thing.

Imagine being a guy who just likes to watch cave exploration vids/reviews about caving equipment. Then all of a sudden your favorite channel starts making these lam "omg 2spoopy" vids and focuses less on caving and more on ghost hunting. If you don't give a shit about ghosts, you might unsubscribe.

Now, I doubt he's making a living off this youtube channel, but why risk scaring off old subscribers like that when he could've kept it going indefinitly? Being outed as having faked it also could hurt your sub count, as people get annoyed with your shit and decide to go somewhere else for content.

It's not like millions of dollars are on the line, but you have to consider this kind of thing. Is it worth throwing everything away to make a bit more money? Maybe, I suppose I don't know much about this guy. Maybe he was hoping to be a viral sensation and really make a killing off these new vids, but he's a grown man and it seems a bit hard to believe he'd be that naive about it.
>>
There are government cities underground, what this guy heard was possibly activity from near the area. Anything you can think of, ayy lmaos, human experiments, rituals.
>>
>>19250343
You've got to be fucking kidding me
>>
>>19260289
XD Le upvote for you good sir!
>>
>>19261573
Let me ask you something, what would you think is more likely: a guy faking a video for more views, or a guy literally being talked to from ghostly whiserping spirits beyond the grave?
>>
>have life long hobby of exploring mines
>Post hundreds of videos of mine exploring
>"This is great"
>"My hobby is bringing entertainment to the world"
>Actually come across some creepy shit
>Never even claim it to be paranormal just weird
>"Oh man the internet will be so excited to see this I can't wait to show people what happened!"
>Posts video, go to sleep
>Wake up, see many notificatíons
>Get excited
>Check out the comments
>Get called a hoaxing faggot
>>
Why the fuck do ghosts always have to whisper, this is horse shit
>>
>>19263002
>have life long hobby of exploring mines
>make hundreds of videos of mine exploring
>realize it may be getting stale
>try something a little different
>gain much more views
>develop a bigger following
>makes more videos
>>
>something silly happens
OMFG ITS ALIENS IT FUCKING HAS TO BE
>something legitimate unexplainable happens
LOL ITS FUCKING FAKE AS FUCK

Stay classy /x/
>>
>>19236694

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ReYbrlG4BAU

A much better spooky mine video.
>>
This is the most amazing thing I have seen recently, the guys is nuts to go in these places alone at night
>>
>>19263271
you got to give the guy some credit for not going overboard with his paranormal shilling though, most would straight up go spoopy everywhere if one of their videos was a hit just because of it.
>>
>>19237227
>Just DO it
>>
>>19237484
He meant Klingon's Blade.
>>
>>19240306
>male instinct
>is an obvious faggot

yes...
Thread posts: 316
Thread images: 30

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.