[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does anyone experience going into different timelines/realities

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 1352858628910.png (6KB, 201x191px) Image search: [Google]
1352858628910.png
6KB, 201x191px
Does anyone experience going into different timelines/realities while they sleep and bring back objects from that timeline/reality or marks from the body?
>>
>>19236398
Once, it's hard to remember what I brought back, but I think it was an Arrowhead shaped rock.
>>
>>19236398
No, but what I don't understand is how I can feel sensations I have never felt in my life when I am dreaming.
Examples: being shot (legit felt the searing pain in my dream and woke up afterwards with the pain fresh in my memory; never been shot irl)
Having sex and busting a nut in a snatch

How could I know what these feel like if I haven't experienced them? Reincarnation is real, mayne. We live in the matrix.
>>
>>19236398
The only thing I can think of is pretty mundane. I had a dream where I went downstairs to the kitchen, opened a drawer and pulled out an orange handled screwdriver. The next day, my sister asks me if I have a screwdriver, so I go downstairs to the kitchen, open the drawer and grab the screwdriver. It was red though. It's probably just coincidence. I don't even know why I remember it. It was well over a decade ago.
>>
>>19236475
But how do know the sensations were accurately represented if you've never felt them in reality?
>>
>>19236529
Well I don't know that it was accurate, but I know that I haven't experienced those sensations before.
I am assuming you can't just create feelings? Like how it is impossible to make up someone's face in a dream.
>>
>>19236547
I'm not saying you're wrong. I'm just pointing out possibilities. The brain is a strange and powerful thing. I used to have dreams where I was falling. Sometimes I'd hit the ground. What it felt like was being electrocuted by a powerful electric fence. Maybe you're right, or maybe your brain is just better at imagining things than mine.
>>
>>19236475
Scientists are already finding out we are a holographic Universe. It's why when you saw your first gore you braced yourself(cringed/winced). You simulate your existence as it happens. The highest and lowest dimensions appeared at the same time. Welcome to infinity. The Universe that endlessly envelopes itself. The snake eating its tail.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.