[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alright /x/ I got something for you. So Last night I was drinking

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: hqdefault (1).jpg (9KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault (1).jpg
9KB, 480x360px
Alright /x/ I got something for you. So Last night I was drinking because it was Canada Day and Marianas Trench was playing in the park. As I was watching the band I felt something weird. The singer Josh Ramsay was performing but the human up there didn't have a soul and I could feel it. It was empty and was trying to perform a spell well he was on stage. This girl I just met that night saw the whole thing and she even felt he soulless too. After I knew he was a puppet I wanted to try something.
I made Devil horns with my hand and started saying 666 over and over again. I didn't think I was gonna get a reaction or anything. But he hear me saying 666. he started looking in my direction and was doing the devil horns back. After that I knew that he was Telepathic and that he could hear everything I was saying to him but didn't know where I was. So I started shit talking him and making him angry. In between songs he would stop and say something to the crowd. But he was talking back to me. He made a shit reference about his dick in his pants and how he wasn't afraid to give it to me. Even Jumped off stage when I told him that he couldn't find me. But the whole time I knew I had more power than him and he was struggling hard to find me. But I caught him doing his devil worshipper shit last night and I took a ton of energy from that little bitch.
>>
you sound like you're fucking nuts BUT the story is actually slightly interesting
>>
>>19234669
Fuck I might just be "Nuts"
>>
File: IMG_2117.png (113KB, 192x214px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2117.png
113KB, 192x214px
>>19234640

On a scale of 1 to Carl Sagan how high were you?
>>
>>19234640
>famous people/rock musicians
>not realizing all the fucking drugs they do have permanantly stunted their power levels
if your telling the truth then its pretty obvious why you were more powerful then him/he couldnt find you its because his brains probably so fried (looks like it from pic related) that even if he was into the devil 666 stuff you described hes probably no that good/experienced/well versed in it on account of his stunted intellect which has likely dampened his focus
>>
>>19234640
Maybe the coolest story posted recently
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.