[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone else here see the future? Moments that have not happened

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 4

File: 1496830925854.jpg (74KB, 1359x923px) Image search: [Google]
1496830925854.jpg
74KB, 1359x923px
Anyone else here see the future? Moments that have not happened yet as seen through your eyes, even experiences that are foreign to you? It has been this way my whole life. Earlier in life a friend died and the day before we spoke and I sensed something coming from them. Recebtly I had that same feeling again and saw myself in front of their casket. Was it that I thought it that it happened? Are these visions to always come true? Was my witness to this a factor in their death even happening?
>>
File: 1458406759383.gif (3MB, 360x360px) Image search: [Google]
1458406759383.gif
3MB, 360x360px
>>19234276
whenever i get a feeling like this i rethink every decision i make in the next 12 hours so nothing bad will happen.
Works for me.

sry for my bad english
>>
>>19234276
sometimes ive dreamed of the future but is some stupid shit and when i got to that moment im like "deja vu?" so i thought that our destiny was already written, but one time i change that, i dreamt that i was on my work and a kid comes and hands me a paper and someone came and punched that kid and i started to fight with that guy, so one day i saw that same fucking kid in my work and i was like "oh shit i know whats going to happen" so i tried to change the future, the kid showed me the same paper and when i saw the guy that was going to punch the kid in the face i told the kid to come inside and nothing happened, the kid left after a couple minutes. i sincerely think that i changed the future i saw that day but its always something unimportant when i have those dreams
>>
File: 1496609720982.png (18KB, 464x485px) Image search: [Google]
1496609720982.png
18KB, 464x485px
>>19234449
I've had visions like that since about 3rd or 4th grade. Most of the time it's months or nearly years in the future, and strangely, I always instantly remember that dream when the event is happening. The times I try to change what's happening, it continues to go along as the dream went. It's extremely odd when it happens, as it doesn't quite feel like deja vu, but also doesn't feel like the first time it's happening anyway, as those dreams I have are quite realistic. It's fucking weird man.
>>
recently I've been getting some deja vu. Usually I sort of get it on and off, here and there and it just feels like this event has already happened. Recently I have been getting deja vu every day and can almost pinpoint where I saw it in my dream. Pretty spooky the matrix is falling apart.
>>
>>19234276

I've had this since I was 14. I get occasional "bumps" in dreams that let me test a situation before it really happens. If I make a mistake in the dream, when it happens in real life (usually 2-3wks later, up to 6 months) i'll handle it properly.

I assume some unknown deity is just really cool with me, i don't know.
>>
>>19234812

Are you me?
>>
>>19234812
I've had them as long as I can remember. One instance was an event that didn't happen until I was 12 that I feel as though I was born having foreseen. Anybody know anything?
>>
I get these often, visions of myself in the future successful and wealthy. Also, random images I see that relate to traumatic experiences yet to happen. I focus on them and they give me hope a lot of the time.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.