[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Brothers I'm back and what a journey! Man that John Titor

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 7

File: french.jpg (7KB, 194x259px) Image search: [Google]
french.jpg
7KB, 194x259px
Brothers I'm back and what a journey! Man that John Titor has been up to his usual tricks! He released an ANUS-virus into the bumming robots causing them to BUM each other to destruction! Man those were some rekd anuses! Then we went back to 1215 runnymeade and that joker Titor bummed king john so he cudna sign the magna carta.hence now we have all these wars and troubles! Man Titor has a LOT to answer for. Brothers wish me well I'm going back to 1485 to see if I can help Richard at Bosworth
>>
worst disinformation campaign ever
>>
>>19233151
Man we made it to Bosworth but cudna help Ricky-boy. his hunchback was just a front to hide strap-ons! Man he bummed me good before he was slain. My ass was lusty and powerful but now its just sore! That Titor got us good>>19233151
>>
>>19233167
I get it John titor is gay plz staahp
>>
File: blacked.jpg (55KB, 538x357px) Image search: [Google]
blacked.jpg
55KB, 538x357px
>>19233180
But there's the rub brother - He's not a GAY! He's just going through an 'experimental' period in his life! Man when I first sucked him off he made me dress up as Marilyn Manson. man his member was lusty, powerful and LONG! He takes 4 viagara a day! We are going next to the year 2850 - Mick Jagger has teamed up with Freddy and the world is now a bum-fest!Godspeed brothers!
>>
File: DocHoll.jpg (40KB, 850x400px) Image search: [Google]
DocHoll.jpg
40KB, 850x400px
man I've seen it all now! So I just been to 3256 with Titor and 4chan requires you to have an ANUS SCAN to post! Man yer gonna love it! The computer is connected to a titanium/rhodium rod which goes up yer jacksy!bit cols but man my prostate felt good! Titor has bought one for himself!
>>
>>19233147
>TEARS IN RAIN
>>
File: Mastotron.jpg (19KB, 236x302px) Image search: [Google]
Mastotron.jpg
19KB, 236x302px
>>19233404
Man I just bin back to 1881 and persuaded Doc Holliday to probe me with his cane. He loved it! Wyatt Earp got so jealous he was almost crying! I cheered him up though - when the Clantons came to town I gave them 10 kilos of silver to bum him!He fecking loved it and no blood was spilt in Tombstone. My stories will go on but the memory of Doc's anal probing will fade LIKE TEARS IN RAIN
>>
File: glory!.jpg (11KB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
glory!.jpg
11KB, 300x225px
Brothers this thread must not be allowed to die.let it run free and natural! I just been to 1066!Man that shit at Hastings was cash! I persuaded King Harold not to attack William but to show him man-love instead!Man they made out like a couple of broads!William's man-fat was whitish, lusty, powerful but pungeant garlic-tatsing (he was French).So now all the troops performed fellatio on each other instead of fighting.It was SWEET, if a little gay-odd.Guys Ima going to Marathon now to enjoin battle and maybe some Greek man-love.Don't let this thread be like TEARS IN RAIN!
>>
File: freddo.jpg (19KB, 318x519px) Image search: [Google]
freddo.jpg
19KB, 318x519px
Brothers you tell me the year I should go to!I may or may not have a sexy time with some men there!I may even go a public convenience and install a 'hole of glory'.redpill me brothers, are you gay or are you THE GAY?
>>
>>19233706
I just want to let you know ur fukt in the head, m80
>>
>>19233706
Go back to the year of your birth and kick your mother in the belly.
>>
File: dabrothers.jpg (60KB, 620x313px) Image search: [Google]
dabrothers.jpg
60KB, 620x313px
>>19233745
OK brothers so I went back to the auspicious year of my birth - 1964. I met BOTH my mum and dad. I tried to kick the massive belly but her ginormous UDDERS got in the way. I tripped and fell and ol' pops tried to BUM me.He only got the tip of his bell end in though so hopefully he's not a filthy GAY. I'm a bit disturbed by this timeline - my pops shudna bummed me.worth it to see ol moms UDDERS though. I can remember being a baby and sucking them dry....sweet.where shall I go next my darlings.my anus is sore but my schlomo is lusty, powerful and throbbing
>>
9 year old tries to shit post and make an ebin XD post the thread
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.