[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

K, how the fuck do you do astral projection? I can't get

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 2

File: astralprojearth.jpg (24KB, 408x500px) Image search: [Google]
astralprojearth.jpg
24KB, 408x500px
K, how the fuck do you do astral projection? I can't get past the vibration stage.
>>
>>19232911
You are sooo close. Emotion and fear/excitement stops you from going further. Once you separate, just be an observer and try not to get too excited. You might hear thousands of voices after the vibration.
>>
>>19232911
What the hell is that please explain
>>
You've probably practiced being perfectly still so the muscles fall asleep (along with the spinal nervous system)

Try activating your mind by making vivid the colours and shapes (however faint) behind your eyelids.

Helps you see.
>>
>>19232926
This
FPBP and /thread
>>
>>19232954
Out of body experience. Lots of larpers on here but I have actually done this one personally. Most likely just a lucid dream of some kind but the sensation was incredible.
>>
>>19232911
next time yooure having a lucid dream, summon a succi or other demon and hitch a ride to their realm / float away from earth with them
>>
>>19232926
>You might hear thousands of voices
Not him, but I regularly hear a lot of voices before falling asleep.
>>
>>19233140
Same here. Like a crowd of people talking, and sometimes laughter and such. Would be interesting to hear of anyone else.
>>
Ive tried to do it for years and it only happened once. It is easier when you are incredibly tired and trying to stay awake. It also helps to be on your back. Try browsing on your phone all night and staying up.

When it happened to me, the sheet on my bed started vibrating like crazy and then I popped out of my body. I knew what was happening immidiately and was very excited. Unfortunately I went back into my body after only a couple of seconds.
>>
>>19232926
Im the poster above. Maybe that is why I returned to my body so quickly. Too excited.
>>
>>19232926
very sound advice

I would also recommend learning Lucid dreaming as your work on AP, the two function off the same type of memory.

they are different though, a lot of people will tell you theyre the same thing.
>>
>>19232970
how did you get there? I wanna lucid dream / out of body / whatever you might call it, too!
Doing dream diary over a year, reality checks...nothing works
>>
>>19233140
Holy shit that happens to me but my surroundings also feel inflated if that makes any sense
>>
how is this different from remote viewing
>>
>>19234335
Keep doing dream journaling, RC only mean something if you feel aware when performing them, awareness is the key. Also intent, when you go to beed you need to think about lucid dreaming, do the WBTB, MILD etc.

If you still are not getting results try out following the steps from "The Tibetan Yogas Of Dream And Sleep", which is basically all the techniques mixed up in one practice. You can't not succeed, if you keep failing you aren't doing it properly.

Also, don't smoke weed or crap drugs and shit.
>>
>>19234335
For me. Low low dosage of Xanax after some sleep deprivation. (I'm the guy who posted above. It kept my emotion in check.
>>
>>19233140
>>19234213
hey i used to have this happen a lot

You think youre brain waves are maybe in between one place and another?

Like maybe when you get your brain waves at the right frequency you can observe other places?
>>
>>19234535
i smoke weed every night before falling asleep, I can hardly fall asleep otherwise. But only 1 joint (half a gram; value of about 5€ so you can relate this) I'm coming from morphine withdrawal, and was homeless for a while even.Weed is the only thing that keeps me sane (I know how obscure and false this sounds, but someone also fighting with demons of Morpheus can understand maybe) I'm not planning to keep it like this forever (the pot smoking), but at least for a while to protect me from the greater evil.

Also I DONT dream, if I don't smoke weed. I usually wake up at 3-4am and think "now I'm gonna dream, if I fall asleep again" - and BOOM...I dream!

Thanks for the book advice, I'll go and read it I think, as it's even available as pdf online.

What are WBTB, MILD?
>>
https://discord.gg/md2eAD
>>
>>19236968
Weed is not beneficial to lucid dreaming.
Go check dreamviews.com for more info about the acronyms.

When you wake at night you need to stay awake for 5-30 min, you have to find the sweet spot so you're a little more awake, but not enough to make going back to sleep hard.
>>
>>19232911
Vibration stage isn't actually what you think it is at first. There's the faux vibration stage. It's just the nerves in your body stiffening and giving off that static feeling. You can easily mistake that for the vibration stage and so you tense up in anticipation which makes the nerve tingling seem stronger. Nothing happens and you lose relaxation because you didn't get that deep to begin with.

First of, don't anticipate a vibration stage. Don't anticipate any stage. First you have to learn to witness your sleeping process. This means staying conscious as the body and mind fall asleep. This is the first step. You must learn to just watch it happening and not do anything. Don't try to control it, don't try to leave your body. Just stay conscious.

That's the first step and actually the hardest part. Once you pass that step, everything else is easy. The problem is always going deep enough, but you can't go deep enough if your putting some kind of strain. When you anticipate stages, you are straining. So the key is no strain, no doing anything, just witness what is happening and let the sleep deepen on its own until you're conscious in the astral.
>>
Doesnt the fact that we can have out of body experiences kinda prove that the afterlife isn't just nothing?
>>
>>19236968
Not the guy you're replying to, but an MD here. Weed most definitely interferes with the sleep process, affecting even Glicine and Opioid neuronal bodies. Withdrawal from this takes about a week, but OBEs will be much easier then.
>>
>>19232911
salvia divinorum. Preferably chewed.
>>
>>19237196
Chewing salvia does nearly fuck all, at best you see some tracers and get some sound distortion. If you want full on fucking spirit realm journey type shit, you eat a cactus, mescaline is fucking amazing for spiritual practice, second only to DMT.
>>
>>19237118
This is why I love 4chan. I'm the original responder guy.

In a way it has to prove it. In another way it's all subjective. It was the strangest feeling of my life.
>>
>>19236968
Try and replace weed with melatonin or l-theanine (both benign supplementary which happen to spark dreams).
>>
>>19234368
Because you aren't seeing through eyes. You can see everything at once! (I'm the guy whose done it before)
>>
>>19234524
It's kinda all the same thing. But remote viewing has a more linear connotation. What I went through was not the same time as my physical body.
>>
>>19232911
Ok guys. I'm the guy whose done this before with the sound advice of keeping emotions on check. I have done it 4 or 5 times. I stopped being able to/stopped trying after having a kid.

When I went somewhere, I went to the same place. I dug up my journal for you guys.

Feels under water. Loud voices. Can go through walls. In control. Can read. Floating. Do not recognize where I am. Someone may have seen me. Could flip upside down. Can see in almost 360 degrees at once. No eyes.

Decided to check on my body. Vibrations everywhere. Was concerned of not being able to find my body. Felt far away from it. That scared my so I started going back. Vibrations everywhere. Numb. Paralyzed. Calmed down so no fear again. Felt like I was dying. Not afraid.

Where i went.

Daytime at a school? Not this time period. Was hovering over someone's head. Almost possessing them. I said hello to a woman walking by down hall. I expected her to freak out by a ghastly appearance. She did not. She just waived. I look down and see that i made the person below me raise hand to say high. I was controlling them. I asked (or had this person ask) where we were. The clues led me to my grandfather's high school. I was possessing my grandfather.

What I think it was

Interactive collective consciousness. I believe I was accessing someone his memories
..and maybe altering them.
>>
>>19237054
that forum is awesome, thanks for the link tho! My withdrawal is 1 1/2 years ago I should mention tho!
The arguments in the dv.com forum agaisnt weed seem legit, I'm gonna work on that, it's worth the shit....is it?

I can only believe, what me has experience and until then I'll stay a sceptic, I advice anyone to mind that. Only what you've experienced in any way is real to YOU...

Last night I had a dream, here are my notes, it's fkn nice as a change of pace...dunno how come! this is the 2nd good drem within 4 weeks
> I'm in the "Hall of silence"
dunno what that is! Googling it brings up a computer game, and it says the "Hall of silence" is a labyrinth...now watch
> like a labyrinth
kek...I don't know this game, I don't play any computer games on pc ever. I don't see any sign in this, just thought it was a funny incident! ^^
> furnished like little "residental corners"
no native english, this is googles shot, hope it makes sene. It was like rooms with furniture in it, different ones.
> several floors
> I shout "I break the silence, we are here to be, not for remaining silent
>cut, I'm in a medieval scenary and guards are hunting me.
> I'm running, one is appering in front of me
> A "press Enter" overlay comes up in the right side of my vision, just like a computer game would show you in a tutorial f.e.
> I really I don't have to push it really, but just have the ability to avoid the guard with a roll dodge
> I look link Link from Zelda....
ok...I play Zelda sometimes..
> the first one I dodge had thrown a spear at me
> second guard pops up in near distance to me with a decorated sword, with a shape that gets wieder in the middle and smaller at top and bottom
> he swings the swords
> I dodge
> he misses
> I run towards ramparts (again google translater, i mean the stonewalls that sorround the castle, and i run towards the exit, easy said)
> I marked the "ramparts" with a ?

....was a hot ride! :-D
cont
>>
>>19237767
The first part I think may have some meaning, some message to tell me. The medieval part may come from the sub-conciousness, as I play only Zelda, if I ever play a computer game (or mario or shit...) Funny was the "click Enter" thing, as I don't play games on pc ever.

The first part I think is something like, that I have the feeling world is stagnating, most people live in ever same cyclus, unlike many people on site like this most of them aren't looking for truth/enlightment nor think they about why existence exits at all, after all...
I see those people in those several "furnished corners" on several floors, as just random people, as I imagine them....in their house..keeping themself entertained...
I feel like "normal life" is so trivial, and only thing I can think of ALL day is why I'm here. Besides my time when I go to school (i make second chance education for university permisison), and I think how all those people can stay so "entertained" and monotonous, why don't they ask those questions? I shout out "I break the silence"...like a "liberation impact" (google...). Like I'm saying "fuck that...I'm out, I go make my school good, go study and find out the fuckin mysteries that are tormenting my mind.

Hope I could enteratin you at least....
Any other interpretations are also welcomed if someone feels like it ;-)
>>
fug i reached the vibrational stage (most intense i've had it so far) an hour ago after waking up from a lucid dream but couldn't manage to break through. The vibrations got significantly more powerful when I started to concentrate on the space above and between my eyes... don't know if that should help anyone.
>>
File: image.jpg (81KB, 338x480px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
81KB, 338x480px
>>19237104
Thank you, it is a really deep advice.
>>
Ive woken up a couple of times. Just laying there very relaxed. After a while im so relaxed i cant even feel my body. Then i hear this humming sound frequency. Chin, cheeks tingles and vibrates. I get so excited and all of the sudden i feel this high voltage schock, and im awake.. is this the so called vibrational stage? If not, what is it?
>>
>>19233140
I have this too.

Its a hypnogogic hallucination, your brain is between sleep-wake phases.
>>
>>19236764
I've never thought of that. It sounds interesting. And probably a decent way of explaining it, too. I can't imagine myself thinking of so many conversations at once all by myself.
>>
>>19237118
It's not clear whether its just a very vivid hallucination, and there is no way of proving it either way currently.
>>
>>19233140

shiet nigga me too, sometimes it happens. It's quite strange actually, it almost makes you forget you're alone
>>
Does anyone else get into a state where you hear/ feel an intense... static for lack of a better word. I can achieve this state trying to sleep. In this "state" I can often dream without sleeping. It is a very odd feeling.

Almost scary, I have experienced odd things in this state but I have the ability to fairly easily wake myself up when something happens that panics me in this state.

Any insight?
>>
>>19240162
Oh I forgot to add I can make myself orgasm with my mind in a semi dream state. It has thus far happened fairly organically but I have also made it happen on purpose as well. The orgasm is somehow different from sexual relations. I feel it localized generally "downstairs" but no physical action is occurring to make it happen.

Most curious to me.
>>
>>19240185
Holy shit, I thought I was the only one who could do this, its baffling.
>>
>>19237104
I used to be an insomniac. Your description reminds me of what I did a few times for lack of better ideas for how to spend the night: lay in bed trying to relax and think nothing. It was very difficult, and the only prize of rare successes were that nights spent resting seemed to create less sleep deprivation than nights spent distracting myself from the misery of not being able to sleep when I needed it.

I have gained lucidity in many dreams, but I have never been able to observe myself falling asleep. The closest I've ever come is a few nights spent in utter void where I passed the time in idle contemplation rather than dreaming. Last night was a little like that. (If it happens often, I must ordinarily forget about it.) See, the only thing behind my eyes is darkness, and when I become lucid in dreams I struggle not to become aware of that darkness in place of the dream. Letting in the darkness behind my eyes causes dreamscapes to decay towards nightmare. There HAVE been exceptions, but a good dream in which I'm blind is not really a good dream.
>>
>>19237118
skeptics always say that every experience were all in the person's head. some even experienced it but still think it's all in the mind.
>>
>>19239933
Or reminds you you aren't alone
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.