[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is Yahweh dead? did it happen? Whats going on right now in

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 7

File: yahweh.jpg (9KB, 193x262px) Image search: [Google]
yahweh.jpg
9KB, 193x262px
Is Yahweh dead?

did it happen? Whats going on right now in the spirit world? can anyone fill me in?
>>
>>19232866
Uh... were there rumors Yahweh was in bad health? What exactly makes you ask, OP?
>>
>>19232878
Im the one asking to be filled in.
Im asking because I've had a strange feeling of unease for the past few months, and talked to some of my friends who are on a similar spiritual wavelength to me, and they said they felt the same way, but for a longer period of time.
>>
Yes. She died a couple years ago. She wasn't the real God and the real God will make himself known very soon.
>>
>>19232901
this bitch is hilarious.
you guys are being silly.
>>
Idk but fuck jews
>>
>>19232901
How do i worship him?
>>
>>19232866
Battle for Director, there's not much challenge on earth
>>
>>19232889
>Im asking because I've had a strange feeling of unease for the past few months

I've seen this phrase so many fucking times since my web browsing days began in 2003. I'm so tired of people thinking unease that lasts a few months is somehow indicative of a greater happening.
>>
you still have a pinealglad linked to allah so noooo.as long as you are alive allah is alive too and you do what nanashi did to kill jehova allah hal or what solid snake did ,what you feel is the change of the schuman frequency to 30 hz and now days have 16 hours .......nothing is paranormal at all
>>
>>19232904
cicada fags ........
>>
>>19232866
I'm known as Yahweh, ask me anything.
>>
>>19233050
how exactly is someone feeling uneasy affecting you to become angry?
>>
>>19233108
You are not, You are a/the Snake
>>
>>19233123
I'm many forms and in the end I got what I wanted, I'm worshiped in most monotheistic religions and shaped the world in my own image and i got to say you people really look down on the beauty that i provided for you guys. It's you guys that make the world suck, you feel guilt and that guilt can make rage or sadness and that's where most of you fail in progressing as a species.
>>
File: pray.jpg (5KB, 195x259px) Image search: [Google]
pray.jpg
5KB, 195x259px
>>19232913
this is very important;

do not do this in public, or allow any other human to see or hear you

hold hands together,
bow your head, and clear your mind.
be respectful and calm.

In your own words
ask for Him to come into your life and help you

or whatever it is you wanted
>>
>>19233108
one with the creator, your word is his word, your soul is his soul, your mind is his mind.as above so below
>>
>>19233146
As above, so below. As within, so without, as the universe, so the soul.Everything is dual; everything has an opposite, and opposites are identical in nature but different in degree.Every cause has its effect; every effect has its cause.
>>
>>19232866
Armageddon is occurring in the spirt world right now
>>
>>19232866
I AM THE SUN!!!! son.
>>
File: download.jpg (8KB, 284x177px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
8KB, 284x177px
>>19233153
then quit causing suffering or ill destroy you.
>>
>>19232901
>>>>>>>>>>>>she
>>
>>19232866
>>
>>19233165
All is within reason and purpose, nothing happens without reason and purpose.
>>
>>19232866
I talked to him about 2 months ago. I am that I am, very much still alive. Still wise, still the sort of being you want to impress any way you can. He talked with me about perhaps the Djinn coming back to earth. He showed me the martian spirits that were seeding themselves into life forms on earth.

His plans for humanity are far from over. We still have many lessons to learn, issues to overcome. He appeared as my brother, but I knew he was shape shifting to my benefit.

He showed me the sign of the covenant between man and god, the rainbow. He taught me yoga for reaching my mind into distant galaxies. His word is pure, you are terrified or awed. I was both, He helped me understand a way to love myself both as spirit and physical embodied human. He showed me how to raise the potential of the animal emotional self into a far higher state of being, in the process of evolution into a multidimensional galactic being. He is the one beyond the galaxy, beyond the stars, the true master of multiversal consciousness. I believed him to be my higher self, the master of all things. He led me to Moksha, but I wished to stay within the realms of life learning all the lessons that we had designed to overcome together.
>>
>>19233159
Awesome picture
>>
>>19233108
What am I thinking about as I post this?
>>
>>19233383
You think I'm a fake
>>
Yahweh is just an ancient jewish god, that was just a construct of their imaginations. Because they did not know how nature works. So they invented a being to explain how things work and why things happen the way they do.
>>
File: 0.jpg (24KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
0.jpg
24KB, 480x360px
>>19233133

>33133
>13
>4

Has to be one of the highest palindromes I've seen here, maybe he is legit
>>
>>19232901
did she die in 2013?
>>
Yahweh was dying 2000 years ago. Actually all gods were, but he fooled the rest of them by incarnating as Jesus and inventing a proselytizing religion that stole their followers.
>>
>>19234561
I'm God.
>>
File: Architect.png (516KB, 1159x515px) Image search: [Google]
Architect.png
516KB, 1159x515px
The guy in that picture is saturn
>>
>>19233121

Not the guy you're replying to, but if when you see the same "I feel funny, it's happening!" threads for 10 years, you tend to get a little pissy about them.
>>
>>19234629
No, you are of God, you're not actually God.
>>
File: baal.jpg (530KB, 1301x845px) Image search: [Google]
baal.jpg
530KB, 1301x845px
>>19232866
>Is Yahweh dead?
>did it happen? Whats going on right now in the spirit world? can anyone fill me in?

"Yahweh" as described by Moses and "the prophets" never existed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=06wfNzGTZGg
>>
>>19233393
No I was thinking about tacos you LARPing faggot
>>
>>19232866
God lives
>>
>>19232901
>Yahweh
>she
His consort was Asherah if that's who you mean.
>>
>>19234928
*sigh of relief*
I AM is a good meme tho tbqh.
>>
>>19232866
The Creator is fine. However Armageddon is currently happening which is probably the unease.
>>
>>19233159
this nigger is correct.Though we're nearing the end of the war of armageddon and it looks like the world is gonna keep turning.
>>
>>19232866
yahweh=Molock. the christian God has never said his name
>>
>>19233133
You are not god you fool.

Praise RA the true God
>>
>>19233159
And you're sure as fuck not God, fuck Horus. It's all about that RA baby. Horus was never ra and never fucking will be
>>
>>19232866
Nah just very disappointed
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.