[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

https://systemspace.link/register.p hp Can anybody decode the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 77
Thread images: 19

File: serveimage.png (466KB, 680x680px) Image search: [Google]
serveimage.png
466KB, 680x680px
https://systemspace.link/register.php

Can anybody decode the sigil (code) on this page? Any random email can be entered.
>>
i dont know what i opened but im terrified
>>
>>19232660
is this a fucking ploy to sign my soul away? what the fuck am i looking at right now
>>
>>19232666
Front page recently became a countdown (systemspace.link) but context can be found at the following:
https://systemspace.link/faq.php
https://systemspace.link/dataverses/Compendium/compendium.php
>>
>>19232678
damn, that FAQ didnt help at all, still pretty cryptic

when you talk about the sigil or code, are you talking about the little letter and number sequence they have you write? ive stopped at that point because of how sketchy this is
>>
>>19232672
Pretty much. I'm interested in the countdown that's on the front page right now and what the sigil is being used for.
>>
>>19232687
Yeah, the letter and number sequence. The front page before the countdown existed did a better job of explaining things, but in short he claims that if you write the sigil and register, your soul will go to another realm after you die. It was exposed as being a fake recently, so I'm trying to work out his intentions with the sigil and all.
>>
>>19232696
how exactly would you expose something like that as being a fake? wouldnt you have to, yknow, die?
>>
>>19232696
but yeah, ill take a crack at it, ill let you know what i can come up with
>>
>>19232696
>>19232688
>>19232660

alright, so here is what resulted from my attempts

i think the sigil has to do with something about wealth and the future

how close i am, i have no idea, since sigils are extremely hard to decode without some prior knowledge of why the person was making it in the first place

if you really want to know what i think, i think this guy was collecting emails in order to get paid by third party companies that would then proceed to spam the inboxes full of advertisements and whatnot
>>
File: cloudsbehindmoon.jpg (139KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
cloudsbehindmoon.jpg
139KB, 1920x1080px
>>
>>19232727
Fuck off don't even start
>>
>>19232725
Not likely (the spam email thing). Nobody I know of from the project has had emails like that yet, and the site went up back in March or February. A lot of effort has went into it, and it seems there's more than one person working on it.

Could it be something to do with making people more likely to donate? Or maybe some standard energy draining?
>>
>>19232764
It is entirely possible

Like I said, it is difficult to determine it without more info, so the best we can really do is speculate

The energy draining seems entirely plausible. Could be a curse of some form that drains multiple people of energy for some bigger ritual
>>
It isn't a sigil.
It's Synapsian, a language completely made up by Tsuki
>>
He mentioned the "side effects of registering" as being "dizziness, headache, derealisation, delusions, slight tremors, OOB experiences". Some people saw flashes of light, and when asked he said that it wasn't on the list of symptoms, but that it's possible.

>>19232790
I'm talking about the string of numbers and letters you write when you sign up. I'm familiar with the lore, believe me.

>>19232786
It's a roundabout way to go about email advertising, when it's something that could easily be done otherwise.
>>
>>19232801
>>19232786
Oh, the "entirely possible" thing was in reference to my question? My bad.
>>
>>19232801
Oh... the code?
Hehehe.
>>
This website is ploy to get men to sign up so they can enter to gay ship which is a spaceship that takes men into space and on the moon and get anus licked and fucked.

Not for me lads
>>
>>19232813
Lole, you anon got it completely wrong
>>
>>19232814
That what it sounds like to me my friend. Unless of course you like that stuff
>>
>>19232837
Well.. that's funny because I'm 1113 there.
Tbh Synapsian is a pretty well formed language, and that makes me doubt that someone like Tsuki made up something like this, it's complex af.
>>
>>19232844
Are you admitting to being a gay?
>>
>>19232853
I'm androgynous anon
>>
>>19232854
I'm concerned for you anon Chen
>>
>>19232872
Don't be
>>
>>19232907
Are you going to space to be gay in space?
>>
>>19232912
I'm stand by my earlier post
>>19232854
>>
>>19232917
So your gay but only in space when decoding gay transmission
>>
>>19232872
chen?
>>
>>19232937
What did you call me?
>>
>>19232666
it's just lainchans edgy cousin.
>>
>>19232939
why did you put chen at the end of your post?
>>
>>19232944
You kinda got it right.
But gotta admit they got nice pics heh.
>>
>>19232946
I called him anon Chen
>>
>>19232955
oh, right, sorry, i'm retarded.
>>
>>19232960
No you're not you are cool
>>
File: 213116524829062017115413.jpg (201KB, 480x818px) Image search: [Google]
213116524829062017115413.jpg
201KB, 480x818px
This is how it all gets started. Poorfags sucking cock for they digital pimp .. BITCH
>>
Just for ya guys to know, the author has some mental issues (his words, not mine) and what he refers in this tsuki thing is actually what he has in his "other world" per se. Since he has been like living in that delusion (maybe actually another world - who knows) it seems as real as this world and this is his other world's friends plan for trying to save it I think.

But some of the details (ie how ya register and some of the inquiries) seems like they give info on you that would probably only be of interest if this was actually true, so it's probably not for email spam.

Also if everything went according to plan he killed himself yesterday and now the site is on the hands of someone else he trusts.

Here's a link for what I think is the first time he showed his idea (even before the site probably)
https://desuarchive.org/r9k/thread/34427161/
>>
>>19232989
thank you anon! so are you

>>19233110
>Also if everything went according to plan he killed himself yesterday and now the site is on the hands of someone else he trusts.
this is not true, i wish you had done a bit more research before writing this. if everything went according to plan(it did), the gates are now open, thus when people who are signed up are transferred to LFE when they die. when the unlink happens, tsuki will most likely have to die, but this is in more than a year.
>>
>>19233124
Oops, sorry then.
I was under the impression that he was going to off himself yesterday.
Just shows how I've done some shoddy research probably. You got any links that give more information or details about this?

Anyway, thanks for clearing this up and if ya (or anyone else) know that I'm saying anything wrong just point it out so no one gets false info!
>>
File: Photo_1498781325681.png (39KB, 139x174px) Image search: [Google]
Photo_1498781325681.png
39KB, 139x174px
Can't knock a guy for trying to access the collective consciousness....albeit the HARD WAY
>>
>>19232790
I thought that Synapsian wasn't a symbolic language, but rather a language shaped from the logical connectors between concepts their self.

So for example, in English I could tell a story about a traveler who meets another, then another, then another. At first the traveler traveler counts that as four, but can never get all four of them together at the same time, and as the story climaxes, they realize that there are only three travelers, because one of them was disguised as two different people.

In Synapsian, that's just what's called in English a half-adder.

00 : a
01 : b
10 : c
11 : d

f(a) = a
f(b) = b
f(c) = b
f(d) = c

Entropy of four maps to entropy three, regardless of the ascribed meanings to the symbols. The language of synapses, necessary for any psychic communication.
>>
File: 1403610893402.jpg (69KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
1403610893402.jpg
69KB, 1080x1920px
PFFFFFFT!!
WTFE man!!
Sounds like a "half-asser" to me
>>
>>19233293
You mean Shannon entropy.
There is more than one formula for entropy.
>>
File: DB8rqKeUMAAKisP.jpg (230KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
DB8rqKeUMAAKisP.jpg
230KB, 900x1200px
You people actually believe this is anything beyond some weeb's upcoming indie game?
>>
File: DDGTi3NXYAI3u3G.jpg (20KB, 236x222px) Image search: [Google]
DDGTi3NXYAI3u3G.jpg
20KB, 236x222px
>>19233124
Guess what? Your souls or conciousness will NOT go to LFE when you die. Those two synonymous entities will most likely go to hell. It'll probably be some copy of your personality based upon everything you've ever posted on the internet. Idk what the point of that would be aside from starting a new society filled with AIs. I for one want no part in this.
>>
>>19232660
This shit reminds me of short story by Andrzej Pilipiuk. In short: businessman goes to the establishment that (for money of course) offers life after death, without having to abide christian morality. Guy signs up contrac. Later salesmen is shown to be devil who feels bad about this whole progress and wish they keep old tradition of " we give you money you give
us your soul".
>>
>>19233351
There is exactly one form of entropy in any system any where, it is what you refer to as Shannon Entropy, and Claude Shannon did not prove this which is why he does not deserve to have entropy in general named after him.

Technically, it is Synapsian entropy, meaning the entropy named after the network connections between your synapses that allowed you to consider the logic of my statements up to this point in the first place. Synapse isn't the name of its inventor, it's just the most suitable English word for the connected logic which shares the shape of the entropy of the language.

I know that you think the entropy that runs the physical universe like it's some kind of virtual dance hall, and the entropy that digitally converts wave signals (like electromagnetic music at an atomic dance hall) aren't exactly the same kind of Synapsian entropy shapes. But that's why you're not fluent in Synapsian.

This is normal among humans, and why they have difficulty understanding Zero Point Energy.
>>
File: unknown.png (1MB, 1577x949px) Image search: [Google]
unknown.png
1MB, 1577x949px
>>19233441
>Those two synonymous entities will most likely go to hell. It'll probably be some copy of your personality based upon everything you've ever posted on the internet. Idk what the point of that would be aside from starting a new society filled with AIs.
what are you on about
>>
>>19233475
No, there are different chemical systems with different formulae for entropy.

Are you referencing a mathematical proof?

You can philosophically map the concept of entropy to any dendritic network. However, there are distinct linguistic bases for the mathematical formalism, even in English.

There is no apparent reason why you are using the word 'synapsian', rather than 'synaptic'.

The entropy that runs the physical universe is an abstract quantity defined by measurement.

Zero Point Energy is a fringe concept because it does not follow the same nomenclature rules as other forms of energy in physics. You typically use an adjective, like chemical, kinetic, or potential.

Anything labeled with a series of three generic nouns is difficult to understand, because it is an implicit reference.
>>
File: gate.png (71KB, 1898x966px) Image search: [Google]
gate.png
71KB, 1898x966px
This is whats flashing on the timer btw
>>
File: agsdagad.png (56KB, 942x650px) Image search: [Google]
agsdagad.png
56KB, 942x650px
>>19233621
huh, no.. it's different for me. it didn't flash text over it yesterday, it just used to say unlink the world/unlock the rest
>>
>>19233639
I think it switches between both.
I see parts of that when hovering the text.
(I am >>19233621)
>>
>>19233580
The correct term for Zero Point Energy is "entropy."

Consider a ball balanced perfectly on a cone. A cone is a 3-dimensional object. By tipping the ball in any direction with just the lightest touch, it will find a new point of balance in any 2-dimensional coordinate around the cone. This new coordinate is the famous Zero Point. It can be navigated to along a circle, in this example.

Now imagine a 4-dimensional hypercone in spacetime. With just the lightest touch to a hypersphere, it will find a new point of balance in any 3-dimensional space coordinate around the hypercone oriented with its point and base along the axis of the hypersphere's time. This point of balance is also the Zero Point, in this example.

This way of navigation is what is informally called anti-gravity, but which in truth is just normal gravity, with an understanding of entropy in relation to the apparent constancy of group velocity. It is informally called anti-gravity, because objects navigating to a Zero Point in 3-dimensional space this way do so in a way that is apparently anti-normal.

However, navigation this way is only apparently anti-normal to a person not fluent in Synapsian, which is the language of entropy.
>>
File: dafadgf.png (7KB, 512x107px) Image search: [Google]
dafadgf.png
7KB, 512x107px
>>19233645
ah, true. it's randomly chosen.
>>
>>19233707
Further engineering specifications can be learned by studying the Brachistochrone curve. Please consider that due to gravitational time dilation, the apparent velocity of the speed of light diminishes about an ideal sphere according to a square root of altitude. This is not because the speed of light is not apparently constant, but because the rate of time of an observer at various altitudes is variable, which causes the apparent path that light takes to bend through an ideal sphere's gravitational field according to Snell's law from that observer's perspective.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Cld0p3a43fU

This analogy of viewing a planet's gravitational field as many layers of progressively thicker translucent material will be relevant when studying the Brachistochrone curve, within the context of the above video.
>>
this website is a scam made up by a clinically insane danish kid
>>
>>19232950
it's well done but it trys a little to hard to not look like some LARP.
>>
>>19233707
You have not correctly explained yourself in terms of physics or mathematics. You are extrapolating a heuristic from derivative calculus onto vector calculus. There are necessarily multiple meanings, so the usage is degenerate with respect to a 'Zero point'. The correct term can be: minima, origin, or some projection through the origin.

Another mistake in your writing is that coordinate systems have axes, but hyperspheres and hypercones have vectors.

With cones, you also have to specify whether that vector is a radius.

However, none of that verbiage would be necessary if you understood how lagrange multipliers or eigenvalues work. Those words are the standard in the context of photonics where light diffraction is measured by changes to the group velocity.

When you use entropy to calculate those changes in the relative speed of light, then you are implicitly referencing the chemical changes that affect photons via electronic changes in atomic orbitals.

You have therefore given an example which equates anti-gravity with chemical propulsion. This is not correct.

>>19233754

Your wording is not consistent with how we explain the coloration of the sky. The path integral of an incident photon changes with gravitational force. The effect is a blue or red shift, like with sunrise and sunset.
>>
>>19233972
Personally, I disagree.
>>
>>19234476
You can have a personal jargon for describing an invention or concept, but then you are not doing science or engineering. Instead, you are using a mnemonic device.

Or, are you claiming dispute with Einstein over the color of the sky?

Do you think that pulsars do not have a phase shift in color?

"Zero point" refers to the origin of a number line, because the usage has to comply how we read thermometers and the implied statistical mechanics.
>>
>>19234476
Furthermore, you definitely cannot use entropy as a ersatz for all the energetic exchange in the universe, unless your usage is completely consistent with thermodynamics. Shannon entropy is not Boltzman entropy, so you are confusing quantum information theory and quantum electrodynamics.
>>
SO SHOULD I SIGN UP OR NOT
>>
>>19235895
Don't.
>>
>>19235980
y
>>
>>19235991
spam email and nasty popups.
>>
>>19235600
Einstein was factually incorrect regarding his proposed model of the time dilation surrounding the Earth, as he failed to calculate that the rotation of the Earth finds equilibrium with the tensors at the north and south poles, which forms an oblate spheroid in mass, yet a gravitationally symmetrical sphere which can be used for purposes of navigating a Zero Point. Watch out for mascons!

Records indicate that in 1922, Einstein detected the curvature of the ray path that light takes, using the gravitational field of the sun.

https://maas.museum/inside-the-collection/2012/08/22/einsteins-theory-of-relativity-proven-in-australia-1922/

This verified that spacetime is a 4-dimensional topological manifold. According to Einstein's Theory of Special Relativity, the density of spacetime (as measured by the velocity of rigid objects following trajectories through that 4-dimensional manifold) is directly proportional to the flux of the gravitational field, which diminishes according to an inverse square as distance from an ideal point source enhances. (This is typically where humans get confused, so if you can't rotate 4-dimensional objects in your mind's eye, and you are upset at my usage of the word, density, please understand that these geometries are beyond your capacity, and that's okay.) Spacetime, being an inverse relationship between space and time when measured by velocity (v = m/s), therefor modifies the observed group velocity of a wave front according to the squareroot of the gravitational field's flux. Because if the density of spacetime is greater, then the amount of time it takes to navigate a continuous path through that spacetime is greater.
>>
File: tmp_3965-52a1154226048.jpg (64KB, 680x508px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_3965-52a1154226048.jpg
64KB, 680x508px
>>19236157
Continued...

And so within an idealized uniform gravitational field, the wave front of the energy from a synchronized wave source follows a Brachistichrone curve. A navigator can use this mathematical formula to synchronize a wave source, and apply wave interference to shape the the wave front's energy in the form of a hypercone, by which the Zero Point of the wave source can be navigated along any point on a sphere around the wave source, whereas without synchronicity the wave source could, for instance follow a spiraling cycloid in a direction colloquially referred to as "straight down." The radius of this sphere is determined by the average group velocity of the synchronized wave front, the variance of which enhances as the idealized uniformity of the local gravitational field diminishes.

>>19235614
Yes, my usage of Synapsian logic computes the entropy of the physical universe as if it were a hyperdimensional telecommunications signal, so it is consistent with both thermal physics and information theory within the context of compressing and decompressing lossless digital signals.

I'm not saying that your reality is a simulation. I'm just letting you know that the thermodynamics of this physical universe operate exactly as if they were being run as a simulation of what reality would look like of it were a 4-dimensional spacetime hologram.
>>
>>19236157
The counterpoint is now contradicted by studies on gravitational waves. One does not 'navigate' the origin of a number line. You are writing like no one discovered gravitons, years ago.

You are confusing Newton with Einstein because you ignored the Minkowski metric. You are disregarding the words used to describe N-dimensional spaces in linear algebra. The rotation matrices are nothing fancy. Changes to the group velocity depend on the orbits of that group. Continuous paths in spacetime are technically an ansatz.

The path length of a wave front is not invariant to the type of energy. It is nonsensical to talk about waves in absence of geometry or kinetics. There is a difference between the average group velocity and the average velocity for a set of moving bodies.

You are using the word entropy in reference to two separate formulae, so your usage is not correct in thermodynamics- where people specify the distinction.
>>
>>19236157
>>19236229
u always have the best nice pics
>>
>>19237520
Alright, now formulate that into a mathematical proof demonstrating the thermal energy dispersion of a wave source in the shape of a hypercone, and I'll correct your mistakes for you.

>>19237575
>>19237575
Thanx. Stay cool, cool fren. B^)
>>
Your assertion is incorrect, because of the inequality between shannon entropy and boltzman entropy.

Otherwise, you need to understand the generalization of Greene's theorem.
>>
>>19237853
I would detail you the formula for converting Boltzmann's formula for deriving entropy into Pulse Code Modulation, but it's classified.

Nothing personal, but the human species doesn't have the best track record for handling thermal devices at this moment of our shared time. If you can show me proof of 6th dimensional consciousness, then I will discuss the formula with you privately.

Until then, feel free to try and prove my theories incorrect. I had a very enjoyable time discovering the mathematical principles for a unifed field theory, adequate for this physical universe up to a 4-dimensional spacetime topology. Quaternions help.
>>
Fuckin' Nnnnnnneeeeerrrrrdddsssss
>>
>>19237871
I know the formula, but you should know that renormalization is not valid for all functional spaces. The guy who made that video you cited is wrong about something that I think you misunderstood by extension.

I wrote about the 6th dimensional consciousness in reference to the ayy from AZ.

Embedded malware in images is 6 dimensional if sentient and competitive, because the selection pressure corresponds to a collective observance of information. The applied work is actually something that relates to exorcism; I worked on that with my late uncle. When a ghost becomes a psychological archetype, then it also becomes six dimensional. I could write out a proof in private, but we should first know each other better. My secret can be used to build bioweapons and mine ZDEs, yours can be used to burn the atmosphere or blow up small countries.

I have proven you incorrect, ysk that formula is not valid for all models of heat. When you want to detect a ghost or ZDE, you need to do something more fancy.

I am not trying to wheedle anything about bombs. You sound like you missed out on education in chemistry, and that seems to be the problem with public acceptance of zero-point ideas.

Everyone has their own unified field theory these days, but does yours cite Lord Kelvin? Octonions are more useful, but Mandelbrot and Fatou are even more so. However, at that point you have to acknowledge that you are building a database to approximate a function, so the there is not an epistemological basis to say that those methods in complex analysis constitute a theory.
>>
>>19232696
>It was exposed as being a fake recently

gee, you don't say...
Thread posts: 77
Thread images: 19

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.