[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

okay /x/ i dont post here alot but here is my tale of the encounters

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 69
Thread images: 7

File: ayyys.jpg (37KB, 500x670px) Image search: [Google]
ayyys.jpg
37KB, 500x670px
okay /x/ i dont post here alot but here is my tale of the encounters iv had with a pair of greys. i remember telling it in another thread a couple months back but it wasnt very in depth so ill green text it here. please keep in mind that all of these events have unfolded within a year and a bit

first contact:
>16 years old
>living in british columbia canada
>live in the suburbs like a normal 16 year old would
>aliens have always interested me my whole life
>had an intense fear of aliens right up until i was 13
>climbing into bed one friday evening
>start to doze off
>having a sweet dream about fighting communists in the 80s when i start to hear a really intensive tv static sound inside my brain
>i wake up and its still there but its quieter when i am awake
>a second later there are two greys in my room, one stands at about 7'3 and the other about 7 feet tall
>one begins to use my computer and gets past my 3 password locks with ease, while the other is going through my closet
> the other in my closet begins to take stuff out and inspect it handing it to the shorter one.
>all the while this is happening i cant move, even my ribs have trouble moving when i breath.
>the static is fading away but i can hear them speaking in my head not to me but to eachother
>cant understand them
>the shorter one walks over to me and prods my upper bicep and lower tricep along with my chest above my heart
>they then converse with each other a bit and leave
>can feel an intense vibration as they leave
>seconds later i pass out and wake up at 4pm in the after noon

i will tell the next part in thread
>>
Bippity Boppity bump
>>
>>19232150
i liek
>>
>>19232150

next visit
>dont speak to anyone, i am scared beyond belief
>i pass it off as a dream
>dont fall asleep till 1 am
>they come again, this time throught my front door and into my room
>theycanusedoors.jpg
>they seem to do the exact same thing as they did the night before
>this time the taller one looks me in the eyes and realizes i am awake, in the split moment it communicates this to the shorter one they both take a step back
>they proceed to do the same bodily inspection, this time i can feel them touching me
>their skin feels likes its somewhere between leather and silk on the softness and toughness scale
>again they leave and i pass out seconds later
>>
movement:
>they dont visit during weeks days for an odd reason and didnt visit me on the following sunday
>high school week is hell because of lack of sleep and paranoia
>friday
>all my friends work, cant go and stay with them
> this time i am waiting for them awake
>as soon as the clock hit 12 at night i am out cold, like split second i am awake and next i am asleep
>1am wake up to the same old routine but my ribs can move and breath fine and there is no preassure pushing my down into my bed
>I suddenly notice something knew and thats that they can impose their emotions on someone...well me
>when they are talking to eachother its like they also send how they are feeling to the other and anyone listening that can hear them picks up on it
>the taller one seemed to feel some what worried but cautious while the shorter one felt void of emotion like he was doing a tedious task
> they then did the same bodily inspection this time looking inside my ear lobe
>>
File: sks-1-1.jpg (81KB, 1024x341px) Image search: [Google]
sks-1-1.jpg
81KB, 1024x341px
an odd step:
>the exact same thing happened on saturday with the exception of them inspecting new items such as an SKS leaning in the corner of my room
>when the taller one noticed id placed a gun in my room it suddenly felt a huge amount of concern and the shorter one conveyed an emotion which seemed like a hybrid of fear and concern
>this made me feel some odd sense of power despite being so powerless in that situation
>then they did something i didnt expect
>they played with it, like pointing it around and acting kind of childish
>then they put it back in the exact same spot in the exact same way
>Same inspection and nothing knew, wake up at 6am feeling very well rested for some reason
>>
this next one is where things are gona start to get interesting as its my first encounter outside my home

>sleeping alot less
>sleep with the sks with ammo in the mag but not chambered
> friday comes and me and some friends decide to hang out as they arent working
> we always go out and walk at night at tell stories and gosip
>i am opposed to the idea of going out
>they get mad at me a bit because i am usually the one who wants to go the most
>we are walking along a back road with some houses on the side of it
>we are still in town but at the outskirts
>static
>that static hits me like a brick
>i feel my stomach sink
>i gaze around me in all directions freaking out
>friends catch on and ask whats up
>im sweating insanly
>start running to my friends house and collapse when i arrive
>they where close to me and my friends
>this prospect scared me and confirmed i wasnt having dreams as they had now bothered me outside my home and while i was with others
>nothing for the rest of the night and i could feel it, they put me to sleep at 12 o clock on the dot again
>wake up at 10am
>>
Good stuff
>>
>its now been several months of being harassed by the greys
>every friday and saturday and sometimes sunday
> everytime iv been able to move a bit more
>well i decide to fight back finally
>aquire a pair of knuckle dusters and a spring assist knife
>go to sleep with them in my hands under the covers
>i made sure the knifes blade was about 5 inches long and was narrow and not thick to ensure a deep wound channel
>i also put a band on my wrist attached to the knife in case i lust grip in the melee
> friday night comes and sure enough they come walking into my room
>both are conveying emotions of feeling offset like something is wrong
>both are seeming very cautions
>i have my eyes closed and am listening to them, feeling their emotions
>i feel them seem a bit more at ease now
>i have started to understand what each word of theirs is meaning and they even speak english in my head sometimes
>the shorter one is approaching for the physical inspection
>i can feel it, i can move freely. nothing is pushing me down
>as he leans into my bicep i spring straight at him
>i land a very fast and explosive blow with the knuckly dusters to the side of its head
>as the short one hits my side table and stumbles backwards standing upright now i open the knife
> adrenaline pumping i lunge at it stabbing it in the center mass followed by another blow to about the chin area with the knuckle dusters
> i get about 2 stabs in before i feel a pair of long and powerful arms grab both shoulders
>i try to kick backwards to free myself but i cant even reach the thing
>it just picks me up like nothing and slams me into the wall above my bed with great force
>their emotions are fear, anger and like they lost some kind of progress
>im extremely dazed and nearly knocked out i try throwing the knife at the injured one but it mearly bounces of his back landing side ways
>>
> after the melee fight i am put to sleep once again
>i wake up at about noon
> the tall one comes back on saturday in a protective vest of some sort and carrying a large batton
> i am fully restrained by some force
>i fear he is going to beat me or kill me
>he stands in the other side of the room far from me and speaks english
>the words are spoken right into my mind
> he says "what you did yesterday wasnt the right choice, but we understand. humans are a very sporadic race and you launched quite the blow on cal-el (the other alien btw). he has suffered sever head trauma and organ damage beacuse of you"
>" we are getting data on you and plan to accelerate you evolution. this will happen some time later. when we knocked you out we modified your DNA and genetic composition, dont worry about breaking bones later in life."
> and with that he left
>every so often i still get blue lights with no source appearing in my room

and thats it folks, feel free to screen cap
>>
Are you like a super hero now?have you tried breaking your bones ?
>>
>>19232314
noooooooooooooo
>>
You should try to break your bones, if succesful then you're crazy (no offense), but if bones don't break as alien claims then you just proved extraterrestrial life and could change the world as we know it... or get kidnapped and experimented by gov who know (sucks to be you)
>>
>>19232324
idk if ill actively try to break my bones but i am in the army so i think a scenario where i break a bone is bound to happen
>>
File: bait.gif (539KB, 625x626px) Image search: [Google]
bait.gif
539KB, 625x626px
>>19232303
>cal-el
>kal-el

So he's fucking Superman?
>>
>>19232327
its pronounced "cell-el"
>>
What did it feel like when you hit them op? I think I have only read one other encounter in my entire time of being interested in this shit where someone was able to get the upper hand on these guys.

>if I remember right.. other dude said it was like hitting playdo or something similar and that it didn't feel right like it was squishy

Crazy shit op.
>>
Damn that was a good read, any more stories around like this I could read? And any more stories op? They never ever came back again?
>>
>>19232335
it felt kinda like hitting a human but you could feel you where doing a substantial amount of damage when using blunt force and high preassure
>>
>>19232339
so far no, i do have more but i dont have time to tell right now. i need sleep and i ship for training in a day so i wont have internet
>>
>>19232345
Fuck man, I don't wanna pry but I'm so interested in what you have more
>>
>>19232303
You fucked up. Should have gone for the SKS right after shanking it with the knife. At least go knife the other one right after. Did you think it was just going to stand there and watch?
>>
OP here, switched to mobile

Not much else to say except i stabbed one half to death and gave ot brain damage, ill try to bring more tales later
>>
>>19232374
How long is later? Do you want us to keep this thread alive or will you make a new thread?
>>
>>19232374
Oh you're hard, fucking stabbing and punching the poor, innocent and curious aliens. I'd throw your psychotic ass into a black hole
>>
>>19232271
>>19232303
Why would you fight them?
I'd want to understand whatever I could.
>>
>>19232408
'murica
>>
File: 1489221637152.gif (263KB, 600x304px) Image search: [Google]
1489221637152.gif
263KB, 600x304px
>>19232413
OP said he was Canadian. A Murican would have shot them both full if holes and made ayy jerkey and BBQ out of what was left.
>>
If I was in that situation I would have tried leaving them a note indicating that I wasn't a threat and that I was aware they were there and that I want to engage in conversation instead of plotting to attack them when they didn't even hurt you and just wanted to finish whatever their mission was.

If this actually happened which i'll always be skeptical until something like that happens to me - you might have had the chance to converse with aliens on a good note. Why attack them if they didn't hurt you the first time they visited?
>>
>>19232392
Sleep paralysis is absolutely terrifying, but after night 2 or 3 I think I would've figured out that if they didn't hurt me by then, they weren't going to hurt me.
The story makes OP sound like a douche desu
>>
"accelerate you evolution"

Wonder why?

Also OP when he was saying this what was it's emotions?
>>
>>19232150
Since they don't seem to actually want to harm you they may be positive aliens trying to awaken you?
>53.13 Questioner: What about the physical examination syndrome. How does that relate to Wanderers and to Confederation and Orion contacts?
>Ra: I am Ra. The subconscious expectations of entities cause the nature and detail of thought-form experience offered by Confederation thought-form entities. Thus if a Wanderer expects a physical examination, it will perforce be experienced with as little distortion towards alarm or discomfort as is allowable by the nature of the expectations of the subconscious distortions of the Wanderer.
http://www.lawofone.info/results.php?s=53#13
The law of One has a really interesting cosmology on spirituality, aliens, and evolution.
>>
>>19232927
Wanderers are supposedly higher density aliens incarnating on earth and going though a forgetting process to not break free will. The evolution though the densities is a big big portion of this book, and it's interesting those aliens talked of accelerating your evolution. This is exactly the desire of positive aliens in the law of One. Being of service when there is a call.
The main message is that all is one though.
>>
IRIDIAL

12-11-55-23-11-39-82-7-12-36

THEY TOLD ME
>>
my nigga, you aren't crazy, but you suffer from a neurological disorder. these are seizures.

the static, the passing out, and having vivid experiences which return the room to the same physical state once you come to.

was there ever physical evidence of anything they had done after they left? not something you did, something they physically did.

frankly "cal-el" should have tipped you off. it's no coincidence you were obsessed with aliens as a child.
>>
>>19232971
he wrote that they left after he injured one
>>
>>19232974
that's an interesting point. I would be interested if he could tell us whether he has had any kind of atypical experiences or weird mental events since then. if not, then that would be a point in his favor.

I still think what I said is the most likely explanation, coming from somebody that believes in aliens.

also, he did receive one visitation after the fight. it's possible that that is simply when he stopped having seizures. if he had had more, the story would have continued in order to justify it. for example, the little one would have come back wearing a set of armor and vengefully probed his anus.
>>
>>19232942
nice
>>
>>19232998
i think he's LARPing

that benevolent aliens, that can communicate with emotions and thought, didn't ask for his permission first (if hey know humanity then at least some of them should know english) seems very unlikely

they should know that respecting the free will of others is very important

the way to hell is paved with good intentions

they had good intentions but didn't respect his free will

higher beings should know better
>>
>>19232998
What if siezures are abductions tho, invisible ayy
>>
>>19233008
What about >>19232927 when it come to free will?
>>
>>19233020
could be. it could be that the more fanciful aspects, such as their names, appearance, speaking english, et cetera, were projections, and that these are entities of pure consciousness or non-traditional physicality.

that would correlate with them having anxiety when he began to lash out at them, since if they are psychically molesting him, then it seems reasonable that he could psychically harm them.

but all this begs the question if one can even conclude that they are space aliens at all. then one comes to the realm of trans-dimensional beings/spirits/what's the difference. and we get into whether or not mental events that seem to have some connection with the outside world require another being.

for example, with poltergeists, some say they are entities, while some say they are manifested by a person's psychic energy during times of distress. the only thing that's certain is the correlation.

but in OP's case, were any objective happening actually correlated with these mental events? they put the gun back "in the exact same spot, in the exact same way" etc.
>>
>>19232166
kek
>>
>>19233038
hmm
i haven't read law of one, just know the basics

the buddha said that being a human is the best existence to achieve enlightenment

it could be that these higher beings don't understand that concept

even many humans do not

i mean a lot of people would argue that murdering a tyrant is justified

the way to hell is paved with good intentions

for example: murder hitler before he declared ww2 and save millions

but they forget that each soldier that killed someone made the concious decision to kill

turning the other cheek is the way to go for good karma, i think

rather be killed than kill

but it is understandable why that is very hard to do
>>
>>19233069
me

>>19233038
these aliens also seem to look don on humans. not in a arrogant way but in protective way
there is nothing wrong with protecting someone who asked for protection

but looking down on someone and looking up to someone are both things that get in the way of percieving one-ness since everyone is one and therefore just as good or bad as you
he IS you

they seem to want to help but do not understand these concepts
>>
>>19233069
A ship full of bodhisattvas were captured by a group of pirates, the pirates captain then made the decision to kill the entire crew.
the captain of the cargo ship then killed the prirate captain knowing that if the pirate killed the entire crew his rebirth would have tremendous suffering so the bodisittva out of mercy for the pirate killed him knowing that this would grant him a rebirth in a lesser evil plane of existence
>>
>>19233084
hmm interesting

is that something one should do?
has the pirate learned not to kill

will he make the same mistake in his next life

i don't know if an individual should play the role of karma

something to think about, but i'm tending towards letting the pirate kill
>>
>>19233098
>>19233084
in fact is it not more mercifull to help the pirate grow spiritually than to reduce his suffering?

because pain is your spiritual friend because it is cause of renunciation?
>>
>>19233069
Actually I think even Ra speaks of being a human as having this advantage in some way. Which would be the reason many "wanderers" choose to incarnate as human to help out. It is a high risk (because of the forgetting) high reward (the forgetting also makes every choice or action more valuable, also in terms of polarizing more towards the positive) situation. They talk about people able to contact intelligent infinity from third density as being able to be harvested at any point in the cycle. I don't think this is possible in higher density, from what I understood, because contact there is much easier.
I think you may enjoy the Law of One. Their view on evil and unity is pretty interesting. If all is one, even the "service to self" path is acceptable because the self also contains all. They say that it is a hard path and a path of lies, that eventually has to be changed before reuniting with the creator, as it denies the divinity in others. But until then it is viewed as an acceptable path in the eyes of the law of One, this being due to free will creating vastly more meaningful experience according to them iirc. (Lots of talk about "logos" and the types of experiences before the "veil", which is basically what allows people to be so blind to choose evil). I'm explaining really badly but the material is great imo.
>>19233081
I don't think they look down on them? They're very respectful of free will for example, only answering questions that are asked and always stressing on its importance. They also stress the perfection of everyone since everyone is the creator. The concept of oneness is the most important concept in the series actually. That quote is pretty specific and not very indicative of the other material, what you wrote about bien One makes me think you might enjoy the book series too actually. :)
>>
>>19233131
The lens through witch this is viewed is that everyone is an individualized portion of the creator, and through the free will of each one the creator experiences itself. This is why greater free will creates a greater amount of experiences for the creator. This is supposedly set up by the logos, by they can only create the framework, as then the free choose of each entity takes precedence. The logos are also supposedly sub dived portions of the infinite creator and they go from galaxies, which subdivide in sub logos (stars) which subdivide in sub-sub logos (souls). The macrocosm to microcosm mirroring goes on infinitely though, according to this material, so that the tiniest speck of the creator contains a hologram of the whole universe.
>>
>>19233069
>turning the other cheek is the way to go for good karma, i think
Yeah, I think forgiveness is basically represented as the ultimate karmic resolution.
>but it is understandable why that is very hard to do
Definitely, I think intent plays a lot into this though. Ra for example says this:
>12.29 Questioner: What could one of these entities do to become karmically involved? Could you give us an example?
>Ra: I am Ra. An entity which acts in a consciously unloving manner in action with other beings can become karmically involved.
For example they speak of general Patton, drawn to war by traumatic past lives, becoming more positively polarized after his incarnation, even if he killed people. They say he became less harvestable though because he didn't accept the universal love principle and forgiveness.
>This entity polarized somewhat towards the positive in its incarnation due to its singleness of belief in truth and beauty. This entity was quite sensitive. It felt a great honor/duty to the preservation of that which was felt by the entity to be true, beautiful, and in need of defense. This entity perceived itself as a gallant figure. It polarized somewhat towards the negative in its lack of understanding the green ray it carried with it, rejecting the forgiveness principle which is implicit in universal love.

>The sum total of this incarnation vibrationally was a slight increase in positive polarity but a decrease in harvestability due to the rejection of the Law or Way of Responsibility; that is, seeing universal love, yet still it fought on.
>>
>>19233156
what is it that ra calls "harvest" and if it is going back to the source/creator, then why harvest and not "unification" or something else?
>>
>>19233444
Oh, they call harvest each progression from density to density. They mirror the chakras macrocosmically. The first density is consciousness. It is the natural elements. As life forms 2nd density starts. As life forms become more complex and squire self awareness third density starts (humans). This is the density of choice, and is there is a veil of forgetting in the mind to make the choice truly free. Then there is 4d of love, either universal (positively polarized entities, service to others) or for the self. This is the ongoing harvest according to Ra. People with 51% service to others polarization, (and a few other requirements like forgiveness of others and the self, and the realization that one does NOT -yet?- understand, iirc) will graduate into positive. Those 95% polarized negative and strong enough lower chakras will graduate into 4d negative. All others will repeat the cycle until they make a choice. Then there is 5th of wisdom, then 6th of fusion where the polarities merge into one as the negative entities can no longer progress without acknowledging the creator in "other-selves". Late sixth density is the level of the so-called "higher-self", which excites simoultanously with all our other density selves (I don't really understand this desu). Then in seventh density there is the reuinification into infinity. Then 8th density is the first density of the next octave. Ra is of sixth density and doesn't know much about this.
This is my understanding but I'm bad at explaining. The material is better.
>>
>>19233444
>>19233480
https://infiniteshift.wordpress.com/2014/06/06/the-law-of-one-wikipedia/
This is a summary of the material.
Section 1.2 is on the densities.
The original material is on the authors' site at llresearch.org or in a searchable version at lawofone.info.
>>
>>19233493
thank you
>>
>>19233503
:)! Good luck anon!
>>
>>19232303
You fucked up
>>
>>19232303
Why didn't you try to communicate with them at least before you decided to kill an ayy who might actually have a family.
>>
>>19232177
>theycanusedoors.jpg
Definitely not the aliens from Signs then
>>
>>19233000

nice
>>
>>19233666
Hello Satan
>>
>>19232392
Seriously. No pain from them = no pain to them.
>>
File: 1495591942408.gif (2MB, 252x252px) Image search: [Google]
1495591942408.gif
2MB, 252x252px
>>19233694

I am not. But that is like the second time I've gotten that this year.

Praise Kek
>>
>>19233048
>tfw no qt 3.14 alien molests you
>>
OP HERE I AM BACK

its been a nights rest for me fine and ill make a thread later today when i get a chance to sit down at my computer telling another tale similar to this one
>>
File: CP.png (190KB, 496x578px) Image search: [Google]
CP.png
190KB, 496x578px
SO TO NOW ANSWER THE MANY QUESTIONS OF THE THREAD
>>19232408
i was scared beyond belief and all they did was harass me and harm me psychologically, i had to fight back
>>19232881
it seemed to feel sorrowful, like it felt bad for me and it was sad about what i did to its friend
>>19232971
not a seizure homie. its not pronounced that way either its pronouned "cell-el" with and "s" sound
>>19233008
"wurst larp thread ever" fuck off i know what happened to me you coon
>>19233593
i was to afraid
>>19233611
i laughed
>>19233666
nice
>>19233705
oh it fucking hurt, the taller one fucking rocked me and threw me like i was nothing
>>
I always hear that tall greys are more sentient and benevolent but fucking watch yo ass around the 4-5ft greys, they're basically robotic animals.
>>
File: Sigmund_Freud.jpg (876KB, 1066x1500px) Image search: [Google]
Sigmund_Freud.jpg
876KB, 1066x1500px
>>19232150
Have you considered your childhood fears having an impact on your dreams?
Maybe you should have gone and seen a therapist for those dreams.
>>
>>19232150
Why didn't you just set up a camera in your bedroom if it regularly happened?
0/10 story
OP is fake and gay.
Thread posts: 69
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.