[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Legally can I rape my loli tulpa? She's really shy and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: 1439232272331.gif (465KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1439232272331.gif
465KB, 900x1200px
Legally can I rape my loli tulpa?
She's really shy and keeps putting it off, but I have so much built up sexual frustration that I can't contain.

Pic Related: She's the one on the left
>>
>
>>
>>19231806
uh
>>
>>19231806
Only if you film it
>>
Can someone explain what matter of autism this is
>>
well that picture oddly is spooky and legit spooked me out
>>
>>19231806
Obvious troll is obvious but this isn't even how tulpas work.
>>
File: giphy-78.gif (1MB, 400x294px) Image search: [Google]
giphy-78.gif
1MB, 400x294px
>>19231806
Yes you can rape your tulpa because you created it with your mind and not your penis anyway just go here http://agoraroad.com/from-the-darknet/the-myth-of-mental-illness-part-1-mental-illness-as-a-sign-of-brain-disease/
>>
>>19231806
Is it a tulpa if you casted it inside that doll?
if those were your intentions why didn't you cast it in a sex doll?
If rape is your fantasy why dont you evoke a succubi willing to play that role, after all they can be whatever you want.
also the succubi can come from your mind if you truly understand how magic works so no need to summon hell beings
>>
Seriously someone tell me what this tard is talking about
>>
>>19231806
>gif
Do you think I'm retarded
>>
>>19231877
Dont succubi slowly drain your life source leaving you an empty lifeless carcass or have i been watching the wrong hentai
>>
>>19231865
>Obvious troll is obvious
and yet you still bumped the threat with your autism
>>
>>19231887
It has cost me a good inch of my hairline
>>
>>19231877
It is a classic "cursed image" mate. Lurk moar, Summerbrother.
>>
File: 1498266969387.jpg (38KB, 619x619px) Image search: [Google]
1498266969387.jpg
38KB, 619x619px
So...a tulpa is something that u create with ur mind....and u want to rape that??? So basically u want to rape urself???? Son u got issues. But the pic related tho. Whew. Spoopy. Very spoopy.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.