[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So even though /x/ seems to have had a swarm of Christian extremists

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 207978985-amanita_art1.jpg (96KB, 600x579px) Image search: [Google]
207978985-amanita_art1.jpg
96KB, 600x579px
So even though /x/ seems to have had a swarm of Christian extremists on here lately, I was wondering if there are any other people here who think Jesus was not of God, but found enlightenment through meditation, prolonged fasting, and social isolation.

To me, the whole Church has been hijacked by a bunch of money hoarding, power seeking, child fuckers and it's possible it's always been this way. They are as "God" is -- selfish. God prevented Adam and Eve from eating from the Tree of Knowledge, he damns you to eternal suffering if you don't worship him, and he just seems like an all around asshole.

Lucifer seemed to me to be more of the good guy. He wanted man to seek knowledge by eating the Tree of Knowledge, which can be argued is a euphemism for psychedelic mushrooms.

Look up the Nag Hammadi Scriptures for more about this.
>>
>>19229316

Jesus was just another magus who reached a higher state of being that accepted humanities assbackward nature and adapted his knowledge so that the meatlings would pass it down for mages that would come long after his meat-death to assist them in their path towards a higher state of being.
>>
>>19229333

This. He was predicted to come by the stars. It's how the Zoroasters and Buddhists knew where to find him. He basically brought meditation, and yoga to Rome and told the Pharasies to fuck off.
>>
>>19229316
Lucifer = Prometheus
>>
>>19229316
>Jesus
Yeah, there's no contemporary accounts of his existence, only stuff written long after he supposedly lived and died, so I don't think about that at all. People make up all kind of shit, and for all kinds of reasons. I wouldn't put it past the early church fathers to just make the whole story up.
>>
>>19229333
the digits
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.