[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

https://systemspace.link/index.php What is the story of this

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

https://systemspace.link/index.php

What is the story of this website, what does all of it mean?
>>
>>19229261
#bunch of weebs pretending to be in a cyberpunk universe
>>
>>19229261
Okay the last thread disappeared, the fuck is going on?
>>
>>19229306
bruh
>>
>>19229261
TSUKI IS KILL, SITE IS KILL, OMINOUS COUNTDOWN APPEARED.
>>
>>19229261
originally a meme cult, but things ended up turning for the worse - kids on discord took this shit too seriously and ended up promoting suicide and cutting themselves over it.

Today we get to see how many weebs followed through.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170701-025715.jpg (69KB, 573x362px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170701-025715.jpg
69KB, 573x362px
>>19229407
False.
>Pic related

It's just a bunch of normies nowadays. It used to be a cool site but then people took the thing way too seriously and got fucked up.
Also sage and report thread. Tsuki isn't paranormal
>>
>>19229261
It is a record on the internet, in digital form.

It is a record that is used in several ways.

How you use it is entirely up to you.

This is true in both Life and LFE.
>>
>>19229407
Tuski was suppose to die on july first in order for the "unlink" to work so that's normal

>>19229579
I wouldn't know they stop letting people in then you needed a "friend" to vouch for you to get in then they just disbanded into different groups. but i doubt they had anything to do with it going to shit.

>>19229612
>people took the thing way too seriously
yo
>>
>>19229612
How is a cult not paranormal dude?
>>
this music dope tho
>>
File: umm.png (80KB, 1918x971px) Image search: [Google]
umm.png
80KB, 1918x971px
Yo, it is literally just a timer for me. I was looking at it earlier today and it was normal.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.