[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jesus is Lucifer. In Revelation 22:16 He says this: “I, Jesus,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 7

File: lucifer.jpg (26KB, 480x460px) Image search: [Google]
lucifer.jpg
26KB, 480x460px
Jesus is Lucifer.

In Revelation 22:16 He says this: “I, Jesus, have sent my angel to give you[a] this testimony for the churches. I am the Root and the Offspring of David, and the bright Morning Star.” The Morning Star, in Latin, is Lucifer.

Isaiah 14:12 states "How you have fallen from heaven, morning star, son of the dawn! You have been cast down to the earth, you who once laid low the nations!" This is commonly believed to be the devil, but it actually is a prophecy of Jesus, who was cast down from heaven to incarnate as a man.

The real identity of the devil is Yahweh, he who condemns men to hell. He is the one that mercilessly slaughters his own people, killing them with fire, and flood, and plague. This god of the old testament was cruel and punitive, a destroyer. He demands death and blood sacrifice. Jesus/Lucifer gave his life so that this evil god would not torment us eternally.

Jesus/Lucifer is the serpent which gave us the knowledge of good and evil so that we would not be slaves of an evil god. He is our advocate. He is our savior. He is the true god of this world.
>>
>>19228729
Astrology is strange given enough time. I am betting in the future they will worship batman.
>>
>>19228729
Yes, we live in an inverted world, most everything is inverted, so your thoughts are actually quite correct. Fuck the Vatican and all organized religion, divide and conquer ponzi schemes.
>>
>>19228729
>Isaiah 14:12
That isn't what Isaiah is talking about. Did you even read the book? Read a few verses back and after that. It's pretty clear he isn't talking about that at all. He is talking about events in his time, not prophecy.
>>
File: 1498796335970.jpg (20KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1498796335970.jpg
20KB, 400x400px
>>19228729
Cool story bro. Heard 'Jesus' went to hell too. Wonder why? Heard he got some keys too.

>>19228740
That or Star Wars

>>19228746
This

>>19228755
You high?
>>
>>19228755
http://www.biblestudytools.com/commentaries/gills-exposition-of-the-bible/isaiah-14-12.html

https://hermeneutics.stackexchange.com/questions/8066/why-is-isaiah-1412-15-interpreted-by-some-to-refer-to-satan
>>
The first sentence of your first link says it is an allusion to the devil's fall
>>
>>19228761
Not high. I just seem to have cared more than most Christians and actually read Isaiah and then cared enough to research it for historical context. And he is not referring to Satan.

Not the least reason of which is the fact that Jews at this time did not see Satan as against god. As per Job, all he did was tempt people and create evil to separate the righteous from the false believers. He worked for god.
>>
>>19228767
>This is NOT to be understood of the fall of Satan, and the apostate angels, from their first estate, when they were cast down from heaven to hell, though there may be an allusion to it; see ( Luke 10:18 ) but the words ARE a continuation of the speech of the dead to the king of Babylon, wondering at it, as a thing almost incredible, that he who seemed to be so established on the throne of his kingdom, which was his heaven, that he should be deposed or fall from it.

Caps emphasis mine. Read and learn.
>>
>>19228729
There is actually some hilarious confusion here. Lucifer is the /mourning/ star. The "morning star" or "light of the lake" is what is sometimes referred to as "illuminadi/nati". It's hilarious I know, a couple letters just fucks up everything.

"star" in ancient dialect was a roundabout way of saying "father of" Lucifer is the father of misery. Seeing as he supposedly knows everything, this seems valid.
>>
File: 1495426341769.png (504KB, 516x635px) Image search: [Google]
1495426341769.png
504KB, 516x635px
>>19228769
In Egypt they had Gods. OR agents that worked with 'God'- I can only express that any 'God' or 'Gods' That we have named or misnamed. Come from similar Pantheons. Satan/Lucifer/'The Devil'' ALL names we gave it/them/him/her.

The Christian faith has some truth tellings in it. But its comparable to Santa. 'HE knows when you're sleeping, He knows when you're awake, He knows when you've been bad or good...'
Only parents know the truth. Maybe some youth. [Picture for reference] Funny birthday Jesus has huh?
>>
File: osiris3.png (147KB, 503x663px) Image search: [Google]
osiris3.png
147KB, 503x663px
>>19228729
>Jesus/Lucifer is the serpent which gave us the knowledge of good and evil so that we would not be slaves of an evil god. He is our advocate. He is our savior. He is the true god of this world.

And, yet, they put the gospels in with that abominable book Jesus hated didn't they?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hf5lxaVrUgA
>>
>>19228774
The Bible isn't written in English.
>>
>>19228778
The Father he speaks of is not Yahweh, but rather, the Monad, the true God.
>>
>>19228779
and yet we expect literal translations. Its almost like you could look at the entire bible like a codex that just needs a few key words, letters, numbers, and a name or two changed.

With that little bit of imagination it would be something quite literally designed to survive until, and be useful in, the future
>>
>>19228729
Lucifer in original Greek translates to Phosphorus. Nothing to do with "Satan.". The Bible is a wisdom text.
>>
>>19228800
Lucifer is not a Greek word, it is Latin.
>>
>>19228800
Well since the thread isn't about unstable metal compounds you got any non common greek mythos ya wanna share?

I mean unless you want to discuss the common concept that acedemic religions are mostly if not entirely an allegory for alchemy. Thats fine too
>>
>>19228800
>>19228807
Lucifer is a word that denotes an idea. If I was in charge and felt like obscuring the idea, I would pick a word/name that had no inherently useful entomology.

It would give people some surface thing to argue abot vs. tracing the lineage of this character. Which is funny that more people don't do.
>>
>Worshipping the demiurge
>any year
>>
But yknow when I give it just barely any thought at all, I recall this greek figure that brought knowledge to man and was cast down for it.

Calling him a serpent or a snake would in an educated fashion mean he represents eternity, but to any laymen would represent something to be dashed and fought against.

Ah but that won't hold water unless we say he was cast down first, and make out the giver of the knowledge to be a trickster vs recievers of the knowledge being dumb and greedy.
>>
>>19228729
Jesus died for the sins of humanity. He died so humanity could have another chance to live good lives... look at you all now. You are multitudes worse than you have ever been. Nobody has chosen to die for you this time and you will not be given another opportunity again
>>
>>19228870
That really makes no sense. I'm pretty sure any being of significant awareness would be pretty aware of our habits, and the fact that they can't be reset and or held on a given course.

Maybe someone named jesus existed. But "the teacher" of whom I think he is based on simply went "to sleep" after leaving his teachings behind to return again and find those who had made something of themselves entirely by their own hand and with free will.

Ever have to tell someone you want them to say sorry before they know to say it to you? Pretty damn worthless apology.
>>
>>19228877
And if you were to hypothetically wonder where such teachings are I think a reasonable assumption to make would be:

The most antiquated, unable to be hidden, most notable for being looted but in modern times incredibly secure monument you can think of.

If someone had power and left something behind, that's how they would do it and that is what would happen.

Purely hypothetical.
>>
File: 1495328401913.jpg (23KB, 500x385px) Image search: [Google]
1495328401913.jpg
23KB, 500x385px
>>19228777
Self Chek
>>
>>19228910
So lets extrapolate how that might be covered up.

Antiquated: There would be a huge debate on the age and origin of the structure, especially by who and for who it was built.

Unable to be hidden: If there were more than one, or maybe even copies or shrines to the original, it is likely some cultures would destroy or malform them while being very quiet about doing so.

Notable for being looted: A good "two birds one stone" here would be to say the location was built with the intent of storing riches. No one would question that much. Its probably even half true for the materially driven.

Incredibly secure: This needs some humanitarian reason to avoid scrutiny. How about preservation and study?
>>
>>19228945
And in eventuality any public forums alluding to these desparities would be tightly throttled and heavily mocked. Both to prevent and discourage the spread of information.

Because all you would have to do to blow away those systems of control is believe.

So eventually a decision would have to be made. If enough people don't believe something before the precipice of change is reached, belief itself will be mocked.

This of course would be the last ditch effort as it would simultaneously elevate useless thoughts and ideas while quashing useful ones. All based on a new indoctrinated value that beliefs are relative, silly, and without "proof".

Tl;dr all philosophy would become virtually useless and humanity as a civilization would begin to erode. Something like an "end of times" that is bound to happen in the eventuality of a creation of a heirchal society in which those in power wish to stay there.

In our own history these are recorded as "metal ages" of progressively less value. Perhaps to detract from the fact that they have the exact same origin.
>>
Any questions?
>>
there is one passage where Lucifer tempts Jesus with earthly riches

kinda makes your theory fall apart OP
>>
>>19228990
That was not Lucifer, it was Satan, the devil.
>>
>>19228995
Which may not be a being, but rather a personification of the weak willed passions of man. A great majority of the bible is simply personifications of mans nature.
>>
>>19228769
>not high, I just read something and instead of articulating my disagreement I will just tell you to read it again like and insist its plainly visible like everyone who doesn't agree with me is an idiot.

Forgive me but the thread is dying could you possibly continually argue with me in a vain attempt to get the last word?
>>
File: diabolus.jpg (144KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
diabolus.jpg
144KB, 1200x900px
>>19228729
>This is commonly believed to be the devil, but it actually is a prophecy of Jesus, who was cast down from heaven to incarnate as a man.
But those are both wrong. It's about Nebuchadnezzar. The Old Testament was absolutely riddled with influence by their time in Babylon, including a good chunk of Genesis stories.
>>19228990
Two people alone in the desert, one who wasn't even a person, the other who didn't even write anything. Yeah, I'm sure that's totally a legit thing that happened.
>>
>>19228729

Lucifer=Prometheus

Both gave humanity "fire" and paid for it.
>>
>>19228729
that would be cool and all, except the base of your argument is an error in translation. the passage in isaiah does not say "lucifer" and it does not say "morning star"
>>
Nrgiseternal said this 2 years ago.

There are places to learn other than chan, stay searching anons.
>>
>>19228990

The bible was meant to teach us to interpret a single data point multiple ways.

Clearly you have failed.
>>
File: checkum.png (284KB, 615x531px) Image search: [Google]
checkum.png
284KB, 615x531px
>>19228844
Impressive. Very Nice.
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.