[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I need a second opinion on this. I was walking to work the other

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 6

File: itstrueallofit.jpg (608KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
itstrueallofit.jpg
608KB, 1080x1920px
I need a second opinion on this. I was walking to work the other day when I noticed something odd:
It is somewhat of an urban legend that the Frost Bank Tower in Austin, Texas was supposedly constructed to look like an owl when viewed at an angle. While waiting to cross the street I was looking at the building while pondering the implications of owl symbology when I noticed that I had an uncannily symmetrical view of the alleged owl design. Then it hit me like a sack of bricks - I was standing on Trinity street - TRINITY. So I'm going "Oh fuck no way..." and my next thought is "What is the cross street?" and I realize... its fucking 7th street. THIS is the view of the owl tower from 7th and Trinity. Not fourth, not fifth, not eighth not even 3 or 6 - but the holy number 7 intersecting with Trinity St. Pic related is the view from that intersection.
(cont)
>>
It's just a building with a cool design. Stop being paranoid
>>
>>19228419
maybe its a huge transformer but thats pretty cool. ill have to check that out next time im in austin
>>
>>19228419
>the architects really dug their symbolism
So?
>>
File: 1498618091250.jpg (631KB, 1698x1131px) Image search: [Google]
1498618091250.jpg
631KB, 1698x1131px
>any significance to the trinity
Pic related. Given the trinity is a wholly made up idea that was made solely to unite the various and majority of Christian views at the time of the council, and has no basis in scripture, it's safe to toss that out the window.
>>
Hey Anon, you know it's kinda funny because being hit with a sack of bricks is actually one of my greatest sexual fantasies.
>>
File: goncern.png (2MB, 1290x867px) Image search: [Google]
goncern.png
2MB, 1290x867px
After a quick google search I found a comment claiming there are also pentagrams on it. I traced the lines and found this.
>>
File: goncern2.png (873KB, 702x817px) Image search: [Google]
goncern2.png
873KB, 702x817px
and this
>>
>>19228439
and that dick symbol on the austin motel. also the captal building is supposed to be a recreation of the dc capital
>>
>>19228439
And that building on the left has illuminati signs :O
It's like everything that has a few edges can turn into a pentagram.
>>
>>19228432
hmmm but I think that's wrong
>"Corinthians 13:14 - May the grace of the Lord Jesus Christ, and the love of God, and the fellowship of the Holy Spirit be with you all."
>>
>>19228445
>>19228447
I noticed those too, however I chose not to outline them because obviously not everything is a conspiracy but COME ON MAN look at this shit and tell me it's just coincidence.
>>
>>19228475
I wouldn't worry about it.
>>
>>19228419
Damn that's a sweet looking 5 stair and ledge.

Fun skate spot indeed.
>>
>>19228475
well the capital design isnt a conspiracy actually it was meant to be built in where waco is located and was going to be called washington on the brazoz but they decided on austin which the city is named after stephen austin but yeah texas wanted to recreate a mini washington dc
>>
>>19228432
There are more "trinities" than just the Christian one.
>>
File: 1497765737150.jpg (84KB, 660x880px) Image search: [Google]
1497765737150.jpg
84KB, 660x880px
>>19228457
And where does that say that they are all one god in three distinct beings?
>>
>>19228501
He started implying significance to the word cross and the number 7. He meant Christianity.
>>
File: optimus prime.jpg (14KB, 480x325px) Image search: [Google]
optimus prime.jpg
14KB, 480x325px
look its optimus prime
>>
>>19228432
Maybe you should go back to /atheism, they'll appreciate your shitposts alot more than us.
>>
>>19228558
I'm not an atheist. Just because I know enough about Christianity to know the trinity is bullshit doesn't mean I am an atheist.
>>
>>19228505
it doesn't have to you fucking idiot
>>
>>19228419
>owl building street names symbolism
Well done. This is the dumbest thread on /x/
>>
>>19228662
It does when you cited that verse as evidence for the trinity in scripture. You know, that idea nobody heard of until 400 years after Christ was dead except in all those evil pagan faiths.
>>
Nice find op, it's a shame most of the posters in this thread are so clueless. Lol, must suck to be a blind little faggot. Am I right?
>>
>>19228419
>bank
Well you just solved it.
Weaving spiders come not here
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.