[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

No rp, happened around an hour ago >wake up around 2am, get

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

File: received_1396571020415165.png (40KB, 280x180px) Image search: [Google]
received_1396571020415165.png
40KB, 280x180px
No rp, happened around an hour ago

>wake up around 2am, get on fb to kill time (inb4 normie get out)
>open FB messenger after awhile, no message alert number
>see pic next to 'my day', sent 4 hours ago (thought it was sent specifically to me at first, at least i dont think it was)
>its from a at-the-time recently homeless guy that was friends with a homeless family i was helping regularly 3 months ago
>open pic, its a creepy as fuck edit of a close selfie of him (messenger didnt save it afterwards, sorry) with a moderate reddish contrast filter, and him breathing fire that covers the bottom 3rd of the image including where his rorso would be, and obscures the sides of the image
>think he's in a building of sorts given it looks like he's in front of a couch, hard to tell with the filter
>weirdest part is a bar goes across the screen for 4 seconds as if its a video then exits (could just be me being a newfag at messenger and not knowing its supposed to slideshow through all the woyld-be pics, my guess anyway)
>send him (thinking it was personally sent to me still) "the literal hell did you just send me at 930pm lol, how have you been doing btw?"
Active 1 hour ago, figure he'll just see it in the morning
>becomes active now, his icon and pic still visible as icons at top of chat
>"that wasnt aupposed to wake you up, sorry" (he doesnt see this one i think)
>pic disappears, just his icon now, goes offline
>worry for a second but figure he just blocked me for msging him at 230am which yeah im retarded for doing to anyone
>check my friends list to confirm, but he's still there
>click on profile
>'content not available', account is pepsi

Did i just fuck up major, /x/?

And given your guy's paranoia, should i be more worried about him, or me? And is it possible he just has me blocked while somehow still being on my friends list?
>>
>>19228313
A druggie sent you a gif he edited because he thought it was rad.
>>
>>19228523
Thats whatd i think if he did drugs aside from smoking and didnt delete his account of several years the instant i ask about the pic.
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.