[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/x/ its actually more paranormal out there on the internet interacting

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 70
Thread images: 7

File: 1411605520614.jpg (2MB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
1411605520614.jpg
2MB, 2448x3264px
/x/ its actually more paranormal out there on the internet interacting with people who are just empty shells parroting the latest fucking hashtag or youtube video.

Its like people have stopped thinking altogether. Its like they're incapable of thinking for themselves. Its legitimately paranormal at this point
>>
File: IMG_20170530_205546.jpg (908KB, 4160x3120px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170530_205546.jpg
908KB, 4160x3120px
Normies took over
>>
>>19228040
>Normies took over

Its terrifying and funny at the same time, but, someone is going to weaponize those drones. May already have happened. They're not even functioning.

When did taking the Redpill degenerate into someone knowing about how "politics" rig the system, you mention consciousness to them, and I swear they don't know what the word means.

Do we just sit back and watch the show?
>>
>>19228040
>When did taking the Redpill degenerate into someone knowing how "politicians" rig the system,

Correction.
>>
>>19228070
The entire show was just for us, in the first place.
>>
>>19227999
the digits
>>
>>19228070
That's where I'm fucking at man. All I see is the shit WE created and no one giving a fuck. Jesus Christ 7.5 billion people letting a couple thousand tell them what to do and who to hate for all that fucking illusionary money
>>
>>19228120
>That's where I'm fucking at man. All I see is the shit WE created and no one giving a fuck. Jesus Christ 7.5 billion people letting a couple thousand tell them what to do and who to hate for all that fucking illusionary money

Yeh, I know, I left /x/ for a while because the mods, but its worse out there with those sub par humans, its actually freaky, go to minds.com, 99.99% are all talking about the same things and the list is short.

>Politics.
>Anita something.
>Sappy "you're the Universe memes"

I am dumbfounded, truly, because I never had a social media account, I have to agree with

>>19228105 They have to be here for entertainment.
>>
You want to laugh, some guy from minds, using pepe and KEK memes didn't know what 4chan was, he has a fucking Guy Fawkes mask on his banner plus a kek flag. He said he was a psychic who trained for 20 years and was sent to earth to liberate people from tyranny, the guys has thousands of subs, its hilarious, could it be some sort of master troll? Perhaps some sort of Ai troll bot.

Can someone tell me what is going on with people. Not the world, just people.
>>
>>19228196
Dude it's your belief that creates reality, every single sub of dumbasses give that guy power
>>
>>19228203
>Dude it's your belief that creates reality, every single sub of dumbasses give that guy power

Obviously, that's why its so funny when you tell people who are invested in the ego, really deep truths, they love their precious identity, and dislike when it is removed.
>>
>>19228203
>Dude it's your belief that creates reality
Then why can people believe that they can fly or do any number of other things and this does not change reality? If it is about numbers, then how many people believing a thing does it take to create reality? And where did you get that number from?
>>
>>19228216
Yea i honestly don't know what to do other than laugh. I feel like a could make the masses believe any sort of stupid shit I want since no one actually takes a step back and the no for theresves
>>
>>19228224
It's real for them dipshit, doesn't really matter what we think
>>
>>19228225
Think for thereselves. Fuck this phone
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5wOiYjN2_gA&spfreload=1
>>
>>19228231
But "real for them" does not make it real. It makes them wrong. If they think they can fly and jump off a building they aren't going to fly off into the sky. They are gonna fall and end up injuring or killing themselves no matter what they believe. So, them flying wasn't actually real for them either because they are going to face the consequences of reality after the fact via injury or death.

That isn't "real". That is being wrong about reality.
>>
>>19228244
Lol dude it's your fucking reality, what's real for them is real. No matter how much you try to twist it.
>>
>>19228252
What is real for them isn't real. Because no matter how hard he believes it or anyone else believes it, he won't fly. He can't. If it was reality, he would face no injuries. He would simply fly as he believes he can if he was able to shape reality. But he won't. He will fall and either be injured or die because the actual reality is that there is gravity and he does not have wings or any other means to fly. His belief about reality will not change these facts. As such, what he believes is not reality. The gravity that will make him smash into the ground is real. His belief that he can fly is in no way real or reality. It is an illusion and incorrect belief about reality.

If what he believed was real then why does he fall rather than fly? Why does my apparent reality that has gravity have any effect on his reality where he can fly unaided?
>>
>>19228270
It's literally all an illusion man, you have no fucking idea what that person saw before there consciences movedon
>>
>>19228279
You only know what you saw. They flew because they believ d it
>>
>>19228279
There is no point reasoning with it. Just remember after you have had your fun.

Once attention is given and taken there are two possibilities, dependent on the power of the person. If the person is weak, involvement will be automatic and will be such that the object will absorb consciousness so that consciousness of being is lost. Without control over loss of being, it is as if the man is continually asleep, rarely aware of himself as the organs of mind are pulled to and throw by succeeding desires and imaginings.

If the person is strong, involvement will be controlled. Either attention will be withdrawn if the continuation of attention seems inappropriate, or attention will be permitted to continue to meet the need of the situation. When the need has been met, attention is withdrawn and the restful state of consciousness being retrieved.This is the service that is perfect freedom because there is no frustrating bondage of "me" requiring a result of oneself.In the undisturbed state, when attention rests, as, for example, on a natural beauty the mind is filled with awe and wonder.
>>
>>19228279
>It's literally all an illusion man,
And you base this on what proof?

>you have no fucking idea what that person saw before there consciences movedon
It doesn't matter what he saw. He can believe and see himself flying all he wants. If it was reality, he would face no injury. It would be real and he would land fine. Why won't he land safely if what he believes is true? Why would he smash into the ground if what he believed was reality? Surely him falling would show that what he believed was NOT real and gravity was.
>>
>>19227999
Essentially true. It's nearly impossible to hold a conversation with anyone anymore and actually have a legitimately deep or meaningful chat. Everyone feels so hollow and shallow, so much so it gets extremely depressing. I guess that's cynicism for you though.
>>
>>19228291
You don't get what I mean... you believe he died... he believed he flew. Consciousness goes on
>>
>>19228303
As far as proof goes man, I have none. I've believed In a lot. They've all been real for me and they've all changed. Religion is a prime example of this, your beliefs create your reality. Your thoughts, your beliefs, they have a direct impact on what goes on around you.
>>
>>19228303
>You don't get what I mean... you believe he died... he believed he flew. Consciousness goes on

So, from his perspective he won't be injured? He won't feel any pain after falling or die? Okay, granted. Then surely there is some evidence for this or reasoning behind it. Because for us all to experience one thing and him to experience something different, there must be some way to show that. Otherwise how do you know he didn't actually die or be injured?
Or even situations where that isn't extreme and reality defies my belief. Why does reality not bend to my belief system like it does for him?
>>
>>19228317
My only evidence is the different perspectives my conscioness has held. I've watched isis assholes believe their going to heaven and I've watched pentascosal people shake with the Holy Spirit. Everyone thinks there's is right. None is right. None is wrong. Because what they see when they die is what they want. I dunno what proof you want, prove I'm wrong. There's no way to know
>>
>>19228345
>My only evidence is the different perspectives my conscioness has held. I've watched isis assholes believe their going to heaven and I've watched pentascosal people shake with the Holy Spirit. Everyone thinks there's is right.
So, you mean you have seen and experienced having opinions. Opinions which may not actually be real.

>None is right. None is wrong. Because what they see when they die is what they want.
How do you know what they see after death? If you mean in general, then how do you explain people who have regrets on their death bed?

>prove I'm wrong. There's no way to know
That isn't how burden of proof works. And there is a way to know. In some cases. The guy who believes he can fly crashes to the ground no matter what he believes. So, we can toss that out right away as any sort of reality. We can do similar things with lots of beliefs. A belief being held does not make the belief true.
>>
>>19228369
I have seen and experienced different beliefs taking affect yes.

I believe you see what you're awareness has created. If you regret shit on your deathbed that's because you realized you treated people like shit and your consciousness is trying to save itself from a reality that in truth only exists because others said it does.

I'm saying in that moment your consciousness say either this or this and that's what happens
>>
once you start having sex it feel so good your brain can never go back to normal.

we are actually unique in all of human history because by going without sex we have rejected all of the social programming and conditioning.
>>
>>19228393
Great. Then you aren't talking about reality at all. What you are talking about is perceptions of reality and that does not shape reality at all.

Like if I got a disease and believe it is caused by demons and can be cured by prayer, that won't make the disease go away. I'll die anyway because in REALITY my disease has nothing to do with demons. Even if my PERCEPTION of reality says it is true, that will not make it true. I will still be subject to the actual reality of the disease whether that be a virus or whatever. Just because I have a flawed perception of reality that does not make that flawed idea true. It means I have a lack of understanding and my perception is incorrect.

A flawed perception of reality is separate from actual reality.
>>
>>19228418
I'm honestly done giving a shit because you'll never realize your perception is what actually matters. Take a crazy person, we all perceive them as crazy, yet in their fucking head, there it is... The reality they believe to be real, which is just as real as any fucking thing you think, because in the end no one else's reality matters. In the fucking end all their is what inside your own damn head.
>>
File: 1494535995900.jpg (20KB, 376x429px) Image search: [Google]
1494535995900.jpg
20KB, 376x429px
>>19228487
No. Because reality exists outside of my perceptions. A flawed perception is not just as valid as one that aligns more with reality.
>>
>>19228514
Anything flawed. You were taught or perceived as flawed. So you believe it to be. Once again everyone believes their right
>>
>>19228522
Yeah. And some people are right and it can be proven. Perhaps you've heard of science or things related to it. It's this thing that lets us figure out what the truth is so we don't all run around like you being a complete dunce and thinking perceptions of reality are reality. We can find out things that are actually facts. You should look it up sometime.
>>
>>19228070
>Do we just sit back and watch the show?

Yes. The time for actions has passed. The lights have dimmed and the previews have begun to show. The main feature will begin soon, depending how many previews there is. If you have not already i suggest you grab yourself a popcorn from the concession bar because this will be your last chance to do so.
>>
>>19228531
Yup you have shit loads of people backing that up. All backing up what they think makes sense. Yet imagine a reality where science doesn't exist. 7.5 billion people perceiving what someone else pushed. It must be true, we all believe it is
>>
>>19228531
not the same anon, but you are really annoying. can you keep it on topic or find another thread to vulture?
>>
>>19228531
Come onman. Take a fucking newborn... put them in front of a static television for twenty years and release them into the world.. Are they gonna give any actual fuck about your fucking science. No sir, they see what they fucking believe. People pushed science, people got behind it and boomherewe are. Somehow actually giving a shit
>>
>>19228600

Checked and checkmate, well said anon
>>
>>19228550
>>19228600
And yet science works independently of what anyone believes. We would not be talking right now without it. So, it objectively works. No matter what you say, clearly there is an objective reality that exists and what you are referring to is a perception of that reality, not reality itself. Because reality will impact a person regardless of their belief. But a person can believe in things contrary to reality and reality stays the same.
>>
>>19228317
Holy crap what is wrong with you. Why do you keep asking for proof of relativity. This is exactly what OP is complaining about.

The amount of people that can't think and realize things for themselves is staggering. Here's one - if everything thats useful is proven, and you can google everything thats proven, how come we aren't all geniuses?

Because people make decisions. Decisions are reality no matter how many books you read.
>>
>>19228621
>Holy crap what is wrong with you. Why do you keep asking for proof of relativity
Because the person I was talking to wasn't arguing that people have subjective views of reality or flawed perceptions of reality. They said that these perceptions were reality and shaped reality.

And, sorry, but your new age faggot shit doesn't actually change the way reality works. The universe does not care how much you believe you can fly because you are gonna fall. And the universe does not care if you don't believe germs exist and can cause disease. You are subject to a very real and objective reality and no amount of childish roleplaying will change that. And, no, neither will cumming on a sigil while wishing really hard.
>>
>>19228613
>>19228634

Science can never discover what mind is, as a describable phenomena, because the instruments of science are extensions of the sensory mechanisms and are only capable of investigating phenomena projected into sensorily perceivable world. Mind contains all science. How could science explain that which contains it?

Given that all things are experiences in mind, the nearest that it is possible to approach an appreciation of mind is to consider it space or void. Mind is space in the sense that all things are contained in space. Mind is substantial, formless space being that which stands under, formless, being that which has no shape and is therefore limitless.

Being limitless there can only be one. In truth, there is only one consciousness or mind which contains all forms manifest, being that which is perceivable.

Everything is in Mind, for where else could it be?
There is in reality, no duality. In and out above and under, nothing and something. These are all relative to the separate body image in the physical world.

There you go, read that three times.
>>
>>19228638
Word salad and no meaning whatsoever.
>Science can never discover what mind is
https://academic.oup.com/nc
>>
>>19228646
World salad. Interesting....

May I ask you, do you actually care what someone else believes? Say if someone thinks in a contradictory way to you, does it upset you, personally
>>
>>19228651
I do care about what people believe. For many different reasons.

And, no, I don't hate when people disagree with me nor does it upset me. The reason you (I assume you anyway) bothered me is because you spewed out a bunch of nonsense you couldn't back up. And your last resort was a random word salad of which the very first assertion was wrong.

That is a degree of ignorance that should not be tolerated. Rather than seeing that there is a reality beyond the senses you doubled down and made up this transcendent mind and that wasn't even true. And if by some stroke of luck it was, you did such a poor job providing any evidence for it that it comes across as yet more new age wank and little else. A bunch of nice sounding words all thrown in together with no meaning, barely coherent, and flat out wrong. If you want me to I can go line by line and show where your argument breaks down. Assuming you think I'm not providing enough reason as to why your reasoning is especially atrocious.
>>
>>19228646

>Oh look what they're studying these days

Latest articles

1-Exploring the neural correlates of dream phenomenology and altered states of consciousness during sleep.

I never would have guessed, they're way behind the curve, so cute.
>>
>>19228613
Lol, bud, you think a tool or an avenue can discern the objective reality? Where is this objective reality?
>>
>>19228638
He doesn't get it...
>>
>>19228668
They can and they have so far. There have been quite a lot of scientific accomplishments over the years. Not the least of which is whatever device you're using to talk to me. Or is your mind powering that? Are ya accessing 4chan from your scrying crystal? Or sheer force of will and bending reality?
>>
>>19228634
You sound horribly upset. To answer my own question: there is a lot wrong with you. Since you're well versed in thinking arguing with everyone equals intelligence...I invite you to stay here and drone on in the hopes that everyone else can use you as a case study while successfully talking around your garbage. Your need for attention demands it.

-you didn't respond to my point, quite literally ignored it
-brought up many topics never mentioned
-threw in some personal insults

Shills and idiots are becoming increasingly hard to seperately identify. It's entirely likely they have trained idiots in their stead

what a time to be alive
>>
>>19228665
You don't know a thing about me, nor do I know a thing about you! What I do know is my own experiences and the things I have "Remembered" directly because of those experiences.

First hand experience, is second to none. But you go read a few books written by a bunch of guys ,who, I assume, have no experience in altered states of consciousness.

As DMX Said " You want to fight me, fight these tears" You want real answers, you have to pay the price, and none of you cocksuckers are going to learn a thing from reading books.

Do I care what you believe? Obviously not.
>>
>>19228665
>I'm not purposely being retarded and arguing with everything that moves. Take pity on me, the biggest asshole in the thread.

What scares me is how well this actually works.
>>
>>19228676
I did address your point. The fact that people have a subjective perception of reality was never something I disputed. I know that already. So, relativity (in the sense that they used it) does need proof. Because they did not merely put forth the idea that our subjective perceptions exist, but that these define reality. And that is a very different idea. It is a big leap to take a subjective perception and then say it actually defines reality and shapes it according to the will. Because that logic breaks right the fuck down any time you apply it to anything that isn't subjective. Hence why I made various examples based on gravity, disease, etc. Because his logic does not hold up for REALITY and the only way his case makes any sense is if he applied it only to subjective things. Which he did not given his responses after I made my gravity example. And belief has zero impact on the nature of the universe.
>>
>>19228690
If only we could build the wall with euphoria bricks, would your opinion be useful.
>>
File: 1498543498848.gif (2MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1498543498848.gif
2MB, 320x240px
>>19228681
So, you're just some guy who takes psychedelics as valid ways to "remember" things then. And this shaped your views. Well, clearly it isn't helping much at all. If my views relating to this science bullshit is all wrong then dazzle me with your insights. If those hoaxer scientists can do it then surely the truth you learned while high will blow my mind. Your wisdom should shock me into silence.
>>
File: 1494562273486.jpg (27KB, 474x527px) Image search: [Google]
1494562273486.jpg
27KB, 474x527px
>>19228695
If that euphoria comment is implying I'm an atheist, then you'd be wrong. Or does being questioned and having a person doubt your views mean I have to disregard anything supernatural? Surely it can't be that your ideas are just absurd.
>>
>>19228702
I stopped using Dmt a few years ago.

However, dream states, you would be hard pressed finding someone as experienced as me, and I wish I didn't have it, you go experience eternity then wake up in the morning, you tell me how you feel after that. These experiences will crush your soul, your dreams and all your vague beliefs.

But I'm not here to measure my e peen, not today anyway. Goodnight, messenger, have fun
>>
>>19228702
The void is relentless, it doesn't show mercy for anyone, so you better hope you're ready when your time comes, because you will witness what it is like to be consumed.

This I assure you..... Sleep tight
>>
>>19228712
>I'm not here to measure my e peen
>I just responded to childish assumptions

You made a mistake
>>
>>19228704
I'm flattered you have added images to your denial.
>>
File: 1490736068414.jpg (42KB, 500x356px) Image search: [Google]
1490736068414.jpg
42KB, 500x356px
>>19228712
>However, dream states, you would be hard pressed finding someone as experienced as me,
I would never doubt that. You are the best dreamer who ever dreamed. Most people dream like wimps, but you dream the fuck out of those dreams. I respect that.
>and I wish I didn't have it, you go experience eternity then wake up in the morning, you tell me how you feel after that. These experiences will crush your soul, your dreams and all your vague beliefs.

I can tell. It must be a curse being so skilled. It's a gift and a curse. Especially since you had all those vague ideas like your mind rant earlier crushed. I take it all back. I am awed by your dreaming abilities and not-vague beliefs. At last I truly see your wisdom.
>>
>>19228714
Given my god is the god of that primordial void and the infinite, can't say I'm all that scared of facing a void. Especially not coming from a pack of uneducated junkies.
>>
>>19228725
>yet here I am, the post
>>
>>19228704
>what you said must mean all these things I just came up with
>>
>>19228723
>I can tell. It must be a curse being so skilled.

You have no idea... I wish I could pass it on you you, you wouldn't cope a day.

>Especially since you had all those vague ideas like your mind rant earlier crushed. I take it all back. I am awed by your dreaming abilities and not-vague beliefs. At last I truly see your wisdom.

I have been crushed, there is nothing left to crush, there is not a word you could say or a thing you could do in this world that would offend me. I remember.

>Given my god is the god of that primordial void and the infinite, can't say I'm all that scared of facing a void. Especially not coming from a pack of uneducated junkies.

Your time will come. This is truth, you can not avoid this anon, you cannot dodge death. You can joke all you want, but its something you're going to go through.

Goodluck
>>
>>19228737
Oh, you meant literal death? Then I'm not all that scared of dying. As long as I don't die horribly. I thought you were using void in some vague menacing way. Memento mori. I hope there's an afterlife so I can bust your balls over how wrong you are for eternity.
>>
>>19228745
Lets hope I'm wrong then anon
Thread posts: 70
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.