[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

To the femanon that was asking in the magusitis support grou

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 6

File: cover.jpg (34KB, 628x888px) Image search: [Google]
cover.jpg
34KB, 628x888px
To the femanon that was asking in the magusitis support group thread (aka /omg/) the other day about the specifics of transmuting sexual energy for women: I didn't have time that day to upload these for you but if you're around, here are a couple of good guides to the subject.

Here is this one from the Tantric traditions; http://www117.zippyshare.com/v/ch7sJWhI/file.html
>>
File: cover.jpg (43KB, 819x1213px) Image search: [Google]
cover.jpg
43KB, 819x1213px
And this one from the Taoist; http://www87.zippyshare.com/v/u9CoCl7v/file.html
>>
>>19226391

>Parvati

yes , we need more Goodes and less Babilon whores , call for Freya and Maria , we are tired of empy oversexual icons , who only saddisfied the dogs , gives us real divinity and the people will fix themsels alone .
>>
>>19226406
>"oversexual icons"
The fact that you see them that way says a lot about your psychology, anon. Also, you realize you're posting this in a tantra thread, right?
>>
File: freya-goddess-of-love-and-war.png (248KB, 487x702px) Image search: [Google]
freya-goddess-of-love-and-war.png
248KB, 487x702px
>>19226406

Ironic choice of deities to mention. Freya is pretty sexual. Although she is much more well rounded than most other "sex goddesses" by also being a bad-ass warrior and a semi-sinister witch.
>>
File: healing love.jpg (67KB, 550x826px) Image search: [Google]
healing love.jpg
67KB, 550x826px
>>19226391
>>19226395

And since you specifically mentioned Mantak Chia, here's a link to his own book on the subject:
http://lipn.univ-paris13.fr/~duchamp/Books&more/Neurosciences/Reflexologie/Mantak%20Chia/%5BMantak_Chia,_Maneewan_Chia%5D_Healing_Love_Thru_the(BookFi.org).pdf
>>
>>19226406

Why use them when Astarte is bae?
>>
>>19226501

I don't speak ebonics. What does "bae" mean?
>>
>>19226525
I believe what this anon is trying to say is:
"Why bother working with any of them when Inanna/Ishtar is the greatest of them all, imo".

I for the most part tend to agree, with what this Anon is saying.

>Babilon whore
I do not think that is a historically accurate representation of any goddess.
>>
>>19226525
It means go back to watching mash you fucking geriatric
>>
Are these books actually worth shit or are they new age feminist clap trap? How based on historical traditions are they?
>>
>>19226579

The only thing "worth shit" is your post. Literally.
>>
>>19226594
The fact that you're so triggered is making me lean towards those books being wishy washy granola crunching new age feminist nonsense.
>>
>>19226600

Then don't read them. Nobody gives a fuck.
>>
>>19226600
Haha this>>19226609
>>
>>19226434
Co-sign, of course. I'll add honest af

https://youtu.be/lOMqZGBMTFk
>>
>>19226418
Just fuck Doll s whitaut others rediming featured
>>19226434

This is what i am talking about , a goddess who can fuck and fight ,if she can dance count me among his fan

>>19226566
The Babylon wore is the state that a woman whit magical potential can reach by leting go , a dark light , a crime against the purity of the gods the anti Marie, a devil
>>
File: image.jpg (455KB, 1400x887px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
455KB, 1400x887px
>>19227247
>a goddess who can fuck and fight ,if she can dance count me among his fan
have a kali then
>>
>>19228473

Kali is way too violent , fucking her is fun ,but I would never married her ,it would be a constant fight , and life is already a constant fight, I want someone like parvati ,she seems to be the kind of girl who can relax and play videogames and do some meditation.
>>
>>19227247
>The Babylon wore is the state that a woman whit magical potential can reach by leting go , a dark light , a crime against the purity of the gods the anti Marie, a devil

What the actual fuck are you even on about, anon? This sounds like a real poor misinterpretation of Liber L or something.
>>
Hey I was that femanon

Thank you so much
>>
>>19228713
she sat on my face once

>>19229050
he means that once a women gains complete confidence in herself, she becomes uncontrollable
>>
>>19229848
Would love to see your citation for the description of the Whore of Babylon.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.