[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've got a question /x/. Do you believe that our thoughts

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4

File: 20170531_191119.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
20170531_191119.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
I've got a question /x/. Do you believe that our thoughts have frequencies that attract other things of a similar frequency? Basically, do you think that your thoughts can affect reality? On the other hand, do you think that "the best things happen when you least expect them" holds ground? The two aspects seem contradictory of each other, but I wonder if they're both facts of reality
>>
Thoughts bear little emotional significance. Just look at the stanford prison experiment, where the participants were aware they were roleplaying despite quickly coming to embody their roles.
The actions you make determine what you attract, as it's based on feel and that is solely what affects your emotions. In order to attract better things, you can exercise, eat healthier, be outside often, work with a passion, be social, etc. Basically do what's best for you and the rest will happen on it's own.
>>
What is certain is that what you call reality is an interpretation of you sensory inputs. The plain perception of the world around you is filtered and organized by your brain, some of it consciously, some unconsciously. The Stoics touch this point. The make-up of your mind, ie your thoughts, can sway your comprehension of the world this way or the other.

In a similar way, language shapes our reality. Realize how some thoughts are thought in words? And others simply emotion or feeling? Think about this - the influence of language in reality. "Language is the house of being" - ie it reflects the possibilities of interpretation of existence. In the same way, thoughts.

Sorry if this is confusing but I am a little drunk right now
>>
>>19225679
>>19226573

>babble babble psychobabble

listen OP, here is somethign ACTUALLY interesting

our bodies emit electromagnetic fields, your brain, your spine, your heart, they may not be big, but they do exist

it is something I have tried to bring up before but x has not taken too much interest

i would be interested to see what happens when the fields are at the same frequency or interact with one another

i wish x could get serious enough to look into this
>>
>>19226828
What happens is what is happening right now, you idiot. They are interacting and in the same frequency, otherwise you get a little condition called - epileptic attack. Don't try to downplay interesting discussion with your new-age bs.
>>
>>19226828

that picture is incredibly deceptive. the bioelectromagnetic fields coming off the human body are nowhere near that size let alone strong enough to do much more than be drown out by the stronger fields that surround us
>>
File: 1496707433459s.jpg (2KB, 125x125px) Image search: [Google]
1496707433459s.jpg
2KB, 125x125px
>>19226828
like the apple
>>
>>19225647
Is it normal that I don't think much? And by thinking I mean having an internal monologue.
>>
>>19226828
sheldrake pls go
>>
File: 1496495332724-pol.gif (753KB, 350x350px) Image search: [Google]
1496495332724-pol.gif
753KB, 350x350px
Mai nippies hurt when I put spicy beef rub on them for Daddy ^^
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.