[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I know that the non-cartoon Elsa videos are apparently proven

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0566.jpg (19KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0566.jpg
19KB, 300x300px
I know that the non-cartoon Elsa videos are apparently proven to be pranks, but what is going on with the cartoon videos? Beep Beep TV and others are genuinely bizarre and scary. Could this be a secret society thing? Is it some kind of subliminal messaging, or pedophilic conditioning? Pic unrelated
>>
>>19225589
>the non-cartoon Elsa videos are apparently proven to be pranks
explain?
>>
>>19225589
I'd say pedophile conditioning, the videos are way fucked up
>>
>>19225591
H3h3 made a video explaining how the non-cartoon Elsa videos were pranks made by some obscure youtube pranksters
>>
>>19225608
That was only one channel
>>
>>19225591
There is a lot of disinfo floating around. Don't believe the attempts that have been made to discredit these videos. This is not just a scheme to make money. There is a reason that these groups use the images they do. It's not just superheroes and princesses.
>>
Wait, what? You mean to tell me that someone decided to make hundreds of shitty videos along with a bunch of actors, obviously aimed at kids, just to "prank" people???

This doesnt make any sense.
>>
"Pranks" That get more views than the Beatles catalogue by a factor of 100..gtfo
>>
>>19226232
Exactly
>>
This shit is fucking evil, I am telling you. These videos have so many views that Jewtube/Jewgle know about them and their sick content and still choose to allow them to remain up. These fucking pieces of shit are trying to damage infants and toddlers who are using technology they promote and push on people. They are an evil organization. I fucking hate Google.
>>
>>19227933
And yet at the same time they punish creators who review content which is too "lewd", which doesn't even show the full breast of the female.
>>
This shit needs to stop! How can we defeat it?
>>
File: mqdefault.jpg (11KB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
mqdefault.jpg
11KB, 320x180px
>>19225589
I dunno but when I play a Family Finger song on YT, I become immobile much like sleep paralysis, not just physically but mentally. I feel lobotomized. Then one Family Finger goes to the next then on and on and on and on and I can only break free after about fifteen Family Finger songs. I'm a grown man. Imagine what kind of hypnotic effect it's having on children. A pedo could invite your kid to his house and show your kid those Finger videos and put your kids in a trance while he molests your kid much like that movie Sleeping Beauty or some shit where that college bitch allows herself to get hypnotized and sexually molested for money.
>>
>>19225589
This shit is absolutely sick and with two young kids at home I can tell you it makes me boil with rage. I could go on a killing spree and murder these people in cold blood after torturing them.
This is an obvious operation meant to fill children's brains with weird and disgusting images that will leave an impression on them and darken their minds. There's a reason why chidren environments are generally created to be rosy and filled with niceness.

Those videos, their style, the keywords to ensure high rankings in searches and millions of views, are a deliberate attempt to target small kids and fuck with their brains.
It needs to reach the DOJ. This is no /x/ material, this is actually political.
>>
the fact youtube constantly takes down heavy sexual content aimed almost exclusively at adults (like the south american youtubers who post entire hentai games uncensored and sheit) but allows this gross shit targeted at CHILDREN to be freely promoted on their site proves their incompetence at best and complicity at worst

>>19228591
i agree i seen all these shit "kids videos" and the "finger family" ones are particularly disturbing/gut wrenching
>>
>>19225937
>There is a reason that these groups use the images they do
Because it's shocking and gets you idiots to watch more... it's not rocket science

>>19225589
They do it to get views from people who want to see how weird and bizarre it is.
>>
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=G2FyIxFMsXg

Fucking haunting
>>
Guys, I have no idea what is going on, can someone give me a link? One of the videos that are you discussing?
>>
Bumping for justice
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.