[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm moving to another place tomorrow. I kinda want to leave

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

File: 1498806042913-2129868400.jpg (1MB, 1920x2560px) Image search: [Google]
1498806042913-2129868400.jpg
1MB, 1920x2560px
I'm moving to another place tomorrow. I kinda want to leave a "trace" in this house. Is there anything I can do to leave a demon or spirit or cursed item in here? I'm willing to do anything.
Pic related
>>
Kys
>>
Ritualistic sacrafice, get hobo and bring timestamp
>>
You can put some feces in a vent. That's spooky.
>>
first off that's really fucked up to do. a family could move into that house you asshat
>>
Chicken milk bomb.
>>
>>19224424
Elaborate please
>>
>>19224510

It's said that having an orgy with homeless men in the middle of a giant star of david brings ghosts out.
>>
>>19224388
Poop.
>>
Would you like it if your next place was cursed ? Don't fuck with someone's house.
>>
>>19224388
Jack off into a tiny glass bottle and hide it in some fucked off corner of the basement/attic or a crawlspace so no one will find it. Every time you jack off, the jizz in the bottle will gain a stronger charge and eventually the charge will get strong enough to attract and strengthen various entities.
>>
>>19224556
If you've got exposed insulation in the house and a lot of stamina, you can probably fill up a forty with jizz and you might even end up attracting satan.
>>
>>19224441
Who cares look out for yourself before you look out for others
>>
>>19224597
placing a curse is not looking after yourself
>>
File: 1498622978229.jpg (68KB, 680x671px) Image search: [Google]
1498622978229.jpg
68KB, 680x671px
>>19224556
>>
Take your life and haunt the place.
>>
I am also curious about this
I'm moving soon, landlords are criminals, building is in disrepair

I want anyone who moves into this room to never want to stay
>>
>>19224388
yes.
there are many ways.
i know plenty.
why do you want to curse this house?
>>
>>19224962
so you want them to see how criminal the landlords are just the time they move in?
and to make it to be always super easy to leave, if they want to?
>>
>>19224408
seriously, haunt the motherfucker
>>
>>19224408
This. If you want something haunted right, do it yourself
>>
>>19225288
nice dubs hivemind friend
>>
How about you kill yourself there so you can spook the later inhabitants yourself.
>>
Why would you do that?
>>
>>19224388
cut open a wall and put raw meat in it then close it back up. if you do it thoroughly the'll have to burn down the house to get rid of the smell and they can forget about trying to sell it to any one else.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.