[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Yesterday evening I had a bad omen. This mourning dove flew into

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: mister dove.jpg (710KB, 1613x1210px) Image search: [Google]
mister dove.jpg
710KB, 1613x1210px
Yesterday evening I had a bad omen. This mourning dove flew into my patio window. I was on the other side of the house and heard the impact and it scared me. Sounded like a fist or a rock hitting/trying to break in. The bird writhed in pain for a minute or two and promptly died.
I've been doing some chancy interaction with deities recently but I'm not going to get into that. This might have been a sign related to that.
>>
File: mr dove's final resting place.jpg (1MB, 1613x1210px) Image search: [Google]
mr dove's final resting place.jpg
1MB, 1613x1210px
Since the bird actually killed itself, on my property, and technically using my property, I decided to give it a burial. I dug a grave for the fucker at least a foot deep, and gave him a tombstone, partially out of respect and partially because animals that dig up graves do exist and I don't want the little bastard's burial to go horribly wrong. I gave him a little eulogy that wasn't even very disrespectful. Did I do the right thing, /x/? I could have pitched him over the fence into an empty field.
>>
>>19223945
That's pretty sweet of you. You're a cool guy. Birbs are lovely.

Care to say which deities?
>>
>>19223939
Poor thing. Why the fuck did you watch it go through all that pain and not have any sympathy to end it?
>>
>>19223939
>>19223945

you did the right thing
>>
>>19223949
No. I'm not even sure if they're rivals or friends. I know both their true names and I have completely different methods of contacting them. It's weird and complicated.

>>19223954
I was fully prepared to put it down but it took only ninety or so seconds for it to die. I was inside panicking in it's final moment. I didn't stain my hands and didn't fuck up the corpse.
>>
>>19223945
And yeah you did do the right thing at least
>>
>>19223961
Ah ok, sounded like you just watched it as it died in agony
>>
Has something like this happened to anyone else?
I don't browse this board very often but I've messed around deep with the powers before.
>>
>>19223945

Probably the best way to handle a bad omen, your fortunes may be even better as a result. I'd say you made all right with the universe on that one.
>>
>>19223964
fuck off with your bleeding heart
>>
File: burial service.jpg (2MB, 1775x1331px) Image search: [Google]
burial service.jpg
2MB, 1775x1331px
This doesn't look very deep but I had to start chipping through rock. I measured a full shovel head length and then pile gratuitous amount of more dirt on top of that.
You spend an hour digging a grave and then take a picture of it.
>>
> lol
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.