[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Diet and Gut Bacteria connections to our brain- what do you guys

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

how is your diet /x? do you need to improve it to improve your thinking by making your gut bacteria happy?

maybe this is the secret to unlocking the paranormal

https://medicalxpress.com/news/2017-06-association-gut-bacteria-emotion.html

https://futurism.com/scientists-call-for-more-research-into-link-between-autism-and-gut-bacteria/
>>
>>19222732
seems legit. alot of chemisrty going on in the body.
I know its important to keep the body's PH levels in the proper range and organic vinegar is recommended by some doctors to keep the PH in balance
>>
>>19222732

also

what if processed/ fast foods are making them unhappy

maybe there is a connection between LARPing and diet
>>
The goal isn't to make your gut bacteria happy but to eliminate it so it doesn't trigger in you animalistic instincts that will increase their own survival at your own expense.

A typical person that makes his gut bacteria happy will be : bald, have a lot of visceral fat, nervous and aggressive with health issues. Joe Rogan for instance, his appearance and gestures even mimicks that of parasites in cartoon form.

Grains and starch are what feeds bacteria. Spices, garlic, acids and vinegar consumption are highly correlated with good health and they eliminate gut bacteria. Human civilizations have always used natural antibiotics.
>>
>>19222732
If you have no gut bacteria you will have diarrhea every time.
If you think something is not quite right with your gut bacteria, eat some yoghurt.
>>
>>19222732
Known about this for a while.

Eat live, active cultures (Labne, yogurt, raw milk, if you live in a free country)

Don't eat plastic cheese and plastic food from Wal-Mart, and be a human sacrifice upon the altar of longer shelf-life for big name brands.
>>
>>19222732
Considering the fact that, not only do they know gut microbes are important, but now they know neural cells that we previously thought where only found in the brain also can be found in the stomach and gut, I wouldn't be totally surprised if a whole new field of paranormal beliefs appears, surrounding ideas of gut bacteria.

I'm just waiting for a meme to show up, suggesting that people get the runs because ghosts and demoans are near, and it tricks the microbes inside you into telling your gut and brain to shit and run, like a fight or flight reaction.
>>
>>19222863

Only person itt that knows what he's talking about. The less bacteria, the better.

>>19223710
It's practically impossible to have no gut bacteria and that doesn't cause diarrhea. What you refer to is caused by having too much of the most harmful strains, which can be balanced with competing strains or eliminated.
>>
>>19223778
There's a timeline where McDonald's launches a MKULTRA inspired operation, called the McULTRA, and uses if to create billions of sleeper cells ready to take down all other fast-food competition at a moments notice.
>>
if we're all a walking bag of chemicals, it stands to reason that the only thing we shove inside our bodies on a consistent day to day basis has a pretty big effect on us.

That being said, I really don't have to look very far to feel like our diets have been influenced, maybe not as intentionally diabolical as I'm picturing (pineal gland calcification) but something is going on, I can tell that much.
>>
File: 1497854088336.png (557KB, 720x561px) Image search: [Google]
1497854088336.png
557KB, 720x561px
A human being is hosting millions of living things that are not human.
>>
>>19224405

delet this

i hate thinking about this
>>
bumo
>>
>>19222863
Best bait
I r8 it 8/8
Almost started typing out a proper reply
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wu2iJseYlOQ
>>
>>19222732

>should x eat better the thread

yes
>>
I actually know a lot about this I'm doing my masters in this field and my capstone project is on it.

There are over 100 trillion bacteria in your gut. They call it the gut microbiome. It is made up of bacteria, fungi, viruses, and archaea. Also some Protozoa and helminths but they are far less abundant.

We are inoculated with bacteria at birth during vaginal delivery. Kids born via CS run into health problems like asthma and allergies and it's thought to be tied to altered gut bacteria. Anyway bacteria can degrade foods we cannot and provide us with a lot of good nitrition and help prime our immune system and fight off pathogens and so much more. Probiotics are good but science isn't fully there to understand what each bug can do and how they work best in who.
>>
>>19227014
Cntd. Also if anything the viruses that are present are in a 1:1 ratio with the bacteria. Most of the viruses are bacterial phages that can transfer genes to bacteria for better survival and protection in exchange for bacterial mediated replication and protection from the harsh gut environment.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.