[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Looking for all resources known for fae. Summoning/gaining favor/their

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: DDg3ux5V0AEFTCD.jpg (17KB, 450x480px) Image search: [Google]
DDg3ux5V0AEFTCD.jpg
17KB, 450x480px
Looking for all resources known for fae. Summoning/gaining favor/their signs and symbols/interactions with humans/etc. Thank you
>>
>>19222172
bump
>>
Looking for a fairy? Look in the mirror.
>>
File: 1496945440174.jpg (447KB, 1500x2100px) Image search: [Google]
1496945440174.jpg
447KB, 1500x2100px
fae.com
>>
>>19222948
You get through just about every thread that pops up. How do you do it?
>>
>>19222956
I'm unemployed.
>>
>>19222967
Well, not really a NEET, but I'm medically retired from the military.
>>
>>19222967
I must know how you manage, I get bored here quickly. Anyway, do you actually believe in the paranormal or is it just fun to fuck with people?
>>
>>19222984
I know the paranormal is real. They proved it to me. I don't believe, I know.
>>
>>19222991
They? as in the ones outside of us, or something else? I believe too but mostly only seen shadow people, demonic signs, and atm trying to see what I can do with fae
>>
>>19223021
A voice told me to come meet her. She was someone I met in my past life. She was my soulmate. We met and saw each other at a drive-in theater. She totally ignores me now, and won't even acknowledge me. She used to predict things for me.
>>
>>19223035
That's really interesting, did she ever ask for anything to do predictions? I've never met another human/entity that I was connected to in a past life. Did you and this other person have a falling out, if that's not too personal.
Do you have a particular field that you study?
>>
>>19223072
We fought. She turned on me and betrayed me. I think she was obsessed with power and thought she could get rid of me and steal my power. When she realized I didn't have any power, she abandoned me. She thought all I wanted to do was destroy the universe. All I really wanted was to build a better universe with her, a place where our children could go outside and play without the fear of being kidnapped or hurt. She stopped talking to me 6 years ago and we never got together.

She never asked for anything to do predictions. One day, she told me she had sex with my brother and my heart broke. I had a mental breakdown and committed a violent crime because of it. My brother said he didn't do it, but I think he's lying.

I loved her so much. I still do.
>>
>>19222172
if you want faggy faes you need to go play warframe. some stupid kids had titania and had this cape that looks like butterfly wings and said and i quote "if using titania makes me ghey then im a faggot" to which the internet tore into him like a great white into a hunny baked ham on the end of a rope being filmed by the discovery channel

he committed suicide but legend has it that if you call people a faggot in the chat baro will send you his nudes
>>
>>19222172
they're just demons.
>>
>>19223143
I know the feeling of wanting.. power. Was she not fond of the anti-cosmic ideology? Yeah I won't presume to know her motivations or to be in tune with the situation but it sounds real sucky. Losing your soul mate would be gut wrenching. I wish you the best carrying that through life.
>>
>>19223165
You think they're demons or just fallen, or what precisely? Or a better question might be what do you think demons are?
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.