[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I might have stumbled into something and need help to invast

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 14

File: jolenehui-.png (1MB, 997x989px) Image search: [Google]
jolenehui-.png
1MB, 997x989px
I might have stumbled into something and need help to invastigate.
This is all public information.
Somebody mantioned the name of a woman here (Sarah Stanga) who has relations with MK-ULTRA program, and by searching her name I got to this blog called "mkultrasurvivor".
So I started reverse searching the pictures on the blog and got to some really b-side movies and gess what: the mk ultra survivor is an actress named Jolene Hui.

www.setcelebs.com/jolene-hui.html

And the strange thing is: why this actress is now a fucking licensed clinical social worker at Beahvioral Neuroscience Institute?

bniclinics.com /new/index.php /clinicians/ jolene-hui
>>
Why do these stories of MKULTRA and Satanic Ritual Abuse always read like Literotica?
>>
File: jolenehui6.png (415KB, 1454x579px) Image search: [Google]
jolenehui6.png
415KB, 1454x579px
>>19221782
Don't know, but by searching thic picture here:
http://www.setcelebs.com/img/jolene-hui-04.html
>>
File: fullforcefrank.png (1011KB, 1367x986px) Image search: [Google]
fullforcefrank.png
1011KB, 1367x986px
>>19221782
>>19221797
I've got this "fullforcefrank" blog
>>
>>19221809
>>19221797
"fullforcefrank"... is this anon5?
This blog is alsois mk-ultra related... and one contributor is Joseph Weintraub (psychiatrist)
>>
File: jolenehui2.png (531KB, 1914x1054px) Image search: [Google]
jolenehui2.png
531KB, 1914x1054px
Did the woman who used to write on "mkultrasurvivor" just used Jolene Hiu's pictures for whateaver reason/security, and Jolene becoming a clinical worker for this institute is coincidence?
>>
Joseph Weintraub:
"The first PC Therapist program was written in 1986. Joseph Weintraub, the author, had graduated with a degree in Psychology, and then immediately become a Mainframe Computer Programmer."
>>
>>19221847

or there are more than 1 Jolene Hui?
>>
i do realize that an ex Mkultra subject that is aware of what they did has some interest in behavioral neuro-science.
I mean i probably would want to know the ins and outs of this science as well.
>>
>>19221773
Look up James Casbolt "Agent Buried Alive" for another good account of Illuminati/secret power stuff.
>>
>>19222010
>James Casbolt
He sent me nude pics and videos of his ex-wife on Facebook 4 years ago.
I'll look for them
>>
File: mkultra-survivor-6.jpg (44KB, 538x359px) Image search: [Google]
mkultra-survivor-6.jpg
44KB, 538x359px
>>19221984
Look at he picture I'm posting, and this one I posted before---->>>19221847 not the same woman?

>>19221991
So why, as a terapist, not talk about it?
I imagine it would help a lot.
>>
And about this psychiatrist Joseph Weintraub I found this:
"On November 8, 1991, the first Turing Test in the world was held at the Boston Computer Museum on a grand scale. Among the participants were eight computer programs talking through modems, and two human confederates also at remote locations.

The judges had only a terminal number (1 to 10) and a topic printed on a card affixed to the terminal. Some of the topics were: Whimsical Conversation, a dry martini, Shakespeare, romantic affairs. Whimsical Conversation was a "nom de plume" suggested by Dr. Robert Epstein, one of the organizers of the event."

Epstein... where did I heard this surname before?
>>
File: epstein.png (162KB, 1412x997px) Image search: [Google]
epstein.png
162KB, 1412x997px
What. The actual. Fuck.
Am I tripping here, guys?
>>
This is all public concern/public health for me.
If mk-ultra is on all "3 letters agencies", and are true. Who control and spectorate this?
Where are "brain frequencies accuser devices" or whateaver?
If it's all bullshit, what are they up to?
>>
>>19222124
*all "3 letters agencies" websites* For us to see.
>>
Bump - because this thread is important
>>
>>19221782
Women get off to this kind of shit. Rape is a major fetish of most women. The bitch who wrote the shit in OP's picture is likely totally nuts as well, which only makes her secret fantasies more depraved.
>>
Taurus is a fixed negative sign. I believe it makes you more likely to go on the dark side. My dad is like this, he appears "unchangeable", he'll always be hurtful to others.
>>
>>19222092
What specifically do you find alarming about this?
>>
>>19223608
True in a way. It's not the rape per se, it's the animalistic primal nature of it.
>>
>>19222092
I see it too, wtf.
>>
>naval intelligence

Sounds about right.
>>
>>19223608
Ok, no problem with that.
The question is: the person who writes the "mkultrasurvivor" used Jolene Hui pictures (from the time when Jolene was an actress) and by an incredible coincidence, Jolene dropped her actress carreer and became a social worker on Behavioral Neuroscience Institute?
On paralel to that, this "fullforcefrank" used Jolene's picture too by coincidence too? Why is Joseph Weintraub related to Franks site?

Weintraub led me to Epstein, who also works with Behavioral Neuroscience... all coincidence?
>>
>>19221773
>Freemason
I hate how you conspiracy tards throw this shit together in a kitchen-sink conspiracy. Illuminati, Angels, MK Ultra, Freemasons and Aliums all cross over in these retarded stories.

I have several Freemasons in my family and they're incredibly altruistic people. I have been to a Freemason meeting as well and they're all jolly old men who believe in God and donate their money to charities.

Kill yourselves.
>>
>>19222034
Anon better deliver
>>
>>19225140
So mk-ultra documents on all 3 letters agencies websites are lies? FOIA is just my imagination?
>>
>>19225140
freemasons have two sides: good represented by compasees (jupiter) and bad represented by square (saturn)
>>
>>19221773
>37th degree

Well this is bullshit.
>>
>>19225161

MK isn't lies but there is not a single piece of intelligence that supports the tinfoil hat tier theory that the freemasons were involved with MK.
>>
File: 1439873305194.png (82KB, 239x229px) Image search: [Google]
1439873305194.png
82KB, 239x229px
>was sexually abused by family and didn't realize it until I ran away
>they are all in some sort of military intelligence or classified DoD work

This is just a meme right? Mkultra ended in the 70s
>>
>>19225193
>>19225208
Feemasons are not the point here.
The questions persists. It's all coincidence that Jolene's pictures (from the time she was an actress) are being used by these mk-ultra supersoldiers blogs, and she ended up working with the same area?
And what about Joseph Weintraub's relation with fullforcefrank? Frank used him to sound more credible and reliable?
>>
>>19225193
There are theories that there are higher degrees beyond the 33rd. You can call bullshit on it but she didn't make a gaffe/lacks knowledge, she probably said that on purpose. She may even have been tricked into believing there were higher degrees as part of the whole disinfo that surrounds all of this.
>>
>>19223685
Except that birthday is on the sign of Aries, not Taurus. Wonder why she got it wrong.
>>
>>19225327
>She may even have been tricked into believing there were higher degrees as part of the whole disinfo that surrounds all of this.

And you don't think attaching the Freemasons to this is also part of the disinfo?

>>19225303
>The questions persists.
What question?

As someone who has looked through a lot of this I came to the conclusion that a lot of these supersoldier stories are counter intelligence, years ago. Convince me otherwise if you can but I reckon you can't.
>>
>>19221773
>37th degree freemason
>>
File: jolenehui7.png (58KB, 1380x647px) Image search: [Google]
jolenehui7.png
58KB, 1380x647px
>>19225427
"What questions?"
Are Jolene's pictures being used without her knowledge/consent?
If yes, it's simple coincidence that she is not an actress anymore, and became behaviral neuroscience terapist?
If Jolene is the mkultrasurvivor writer, did she healed her traumas in two years and is now working on the area WITHOU TALKIN ABOUT HER PAST?
Not a word about Weintraub and Epstein relations to fullforcefrank... wanna contribute on that perspective, since you are talking as "someone who has looked through a lot of this"?
>>
Hey guys, im I'm making a rare appearance because i couldn't find Jolene hui on setcelebs other than the direct link.

The who is data shows it's registered to valety solovev.

He's a c.p. producer.
>>
>>19225842
Oh that's fucked up.
>>
>37th degree freemason
Poorly written fanfic. If you're going to blame the freemasons at least spend 5 minutes researching their basic structure. 3/10 for lack of research.
>>
File: fullforcefrank3.png (586KB, 773x827px) Image search: [Google]
fullforcefrank3.png
586KB, 773x827px
>>19226166
Why the fuck are you insisting on freemason stuff?
No problem with the makultrasurvivor blog is funfic. The problem is the woman on the pictures being on the same research area as mk-ultra, after being an b-side movies actress.
One of her pictures (this one I'm posting now that came from the setcelebs site>>19221797
) was also used by "fullforcefrank". So are Jolene's pictures going arround on these super soldires storyes? Does she know, or is part of her job?
Should'nt she talk about it since she is a mk ultra program survivor?
>>
>>19226208
>since she is a mk ultra program survivor?
That's least credible part of this story. We know an awful lot about MKULTRA from FOIA disclosures and declassifications at this point, the blogs you're treating as primary references don't resemble what we know about it at all. The whole conspiracy culture that grew around MKULTRA spawned all kinds of fictional accounts that bear only a superficial resemblance to what we know about it, and the two blogs that have been referenced here barely even have that.
>>
>>19226473
Exactly.
So having FOIA in mind, how would you feel as her patient when you get across mkultrasurvivor blog?
Just her hobbie?
I just added "fullforcefrank" because he used one of her pictures (from the time she was an actress - maybe she got the oportunity and took it, who knows), and the Weintraub and Epstein relations to it.
>>
>>19225427
>And you don't think attaching the Freemasons to this is also part of the disinfo?
where'd i say that?
>>
>>19226721
>Just her hobbie?
Either a mental illness or a sick fanfic, bruh.
>>
File: g.r..png (129KB, 1892x390px) Image search: [Google]
g.r..png
129KB, 1892x390px
>>19226829
Conjecturing so I don't think I'm seeing things.
Maybe she was always interested on the subject and graduated as psychiatrist for that reason, and personal others.
I know she (or somebody using her name) used to write on another blog (not related I think).
Is just that, on my perspective, mk-ultra being used against populations without consent is just too serious on so many lavels, that a behavioral nouroscience terapist just can't fuck arround with it.
Imagine golf rumors is true (and "they" are kinda telling us it is on foia).
Would it be as if a surgeon wrote about it on spare time (anonimously), but not on professional/public moments?
What are the implications of that?
>>
>>19225842
It's Valery*
Interisting path to research... thanks, man.
Lurked the "duckduckgo" link you posted on the other site, and it doesn't seems to have pizza related pictures... it's more hairy vintage women.
>>
Yup. The secret of Freemasonry is there is no secret.
>>
File: epstein1.png (141KB, 1910x988px) Image search: [Google]
epstein1.png
141KB, 1910x988px
On a paralel to all this, "fullforcefrank" led me to the mk-ultra relations of Weintraub and Epstein to behavioral neuro bullshit. Which is what "they" are going to push after foia, so people don't actually get to be aware of true frequency, sacred geometry, our connections and energy powers.
"ELIZA" called my attention because elsagate.
>>
File: jolenehui-9.png (99KB, 1162x792px) Image search: [Google]
jolenehui-9.png
99KB, 1162x792px
Ok guys.
Is she a true terapist who doewn't know anything about mk-ultra and somebody is fucking with her.
>>
File: jolenehui-10.png (77KB, 1009x855px) Image search: [Google]
jolenehui-10.png
77KB, 1009x855px
>>19227171
?*
And she is also an actress.
Or she is fucking with her patients?
>>
Who cares. Why are you so interested in this.

Get a hobby
>>
>>19227024

You're welcome. I admit my reaction to the link was premature as i I saw the face of a child (almost all of those pics are Camren bicondovas face photoshopoed on petite bodies) and x'd out..

But as usual I left a trail not a map
>>
File: jolenehui-11.png (1MB, 1308x947px) Image search: [Google]
jolenehui-11.png
1MB, 1308x947px
>>19227215
It is a good trail indeed.
>>
>>19226721
Hard to say. If she could contextualize in a sensible way it I wouldn't be too concerned, although as someone who browses /x/ what I consider sensible probably isn't the norm.
Although I'll point out that the info provided ITT says she's a social worker, not a psychiatrist. Social workers don't have patients, they have cases, which they connect with social welfare services, and sometimes they make recommendations to civil courts. You don't need a doctorate or even a master's degree to be a social worker, you could become one with a 2 year community college degree.
>>
>>19227171
You've got her contact page right there. Why don't you just email her and ask.
>>
Can she larp on mkultrasurvive as fiction, and don't let it clear (being terapist) it's all invention and nothing of that happened?
Leaglly speaking.
I'm not saying I believe any of these super soldiers, neither I deny it can be accomplished.
I'm only searching this (maybe Jolene has nothing to do with it and alreaddy suffered before, for her image being used on these "super soldier" fuckery blogs) because the thing that scares me the most is if mk-ultra is larp since the beginning... the thought of that level of lie.
It's almost like it deasn't matter and the effect is the same... think about how much people have the time to sit and read the patents, for exemple, related to the program.
Can you feel me?
>>
>>19227584
Ok, maybe I misused the term "therapist" on some moments. Thanks for the heads up
>>19227619
Well if she work, and larp about it, my autism tells me to spread and collect info before.
>>
>>19227666
Oh fuck.
>>
>>19221797
That is a jewess if I've ever seen one. So in Weintraub I bet.
Thread posts: 60
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.