[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is /r9k/ really cursed? I know the curse can me interpreted

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 1489097392562.jpg (35KB, 587x378px) Image search: [Google]
1489097392562.jpg
35KB, 587x378px
Is /r9k/ really cursed?

I know the curse can me interpreted as just feeding the negative mindset that seems to permeate that board, but is there actually some kind of supernatural "curse" on that board?

Can someone browse /r9k/ and not take it seriously and still live a productive life? Or will the "meme magic" from the board seep into their real lives and fuck them up?
>>
>>19221423
If you browse /r9k/ you're cursed to be a loser. Know what I meme?
>>
>>19221449
But what if you aren't a loser?

I'm not a virgin and I even have a gf. Will I lose all that and my social skills deteriorate if I continue to browse /r9k/?
>>
>>19221465
Then you don't belong there.
>>
>>19221471
But that didn't answer my question.

Will browsing that board affect my life? Even if I don't take it seriously and view it all as ironic shitposting?
>>
>>19221475
Yes. You will lose your girlfriend and become a sad, foreveralone loser if you continue to browse /r9k/. That's the truth.
>>
Damn, maybe I belong on /r9k/. I'm going to take my trip off and start posting there.
>>
File: 1489239555802.jpg (834KB, 1536x1536px) Image search: [Google]
1489239555802.jpg
834KB, 1536x1536px
There isn't a curse unless you believe there is one. The power of the mind is stronger than any sort of "meme magic" curse on /r9k/. There is none. However, /r9k/ is an echo chamber for bitter incels to complain about the world, so that mindset feeds itself and causes many of the "robots" to remain in their predicaments. But as long as you're not a fucking mongoloid that lets 4chan dictate how he acts and lives his life, you should be fine

t. normie with a normalfag life that browses /r9k/
>>
>>19221423
i don't even get what r9k is about can anyoen explain? what they mean by "unoriginal" posts? a post never typed before (from the letter arrangement) or from content or whoot?
>>
>>19221534
It's a board with no topic. Essentially made to be a "classier" /b/ but later on the board got populated with a bunch of people complaining about "no gf"

unoriginal post. You can post something that has been posted twice. Unfortunately, it doesn't apply to images so that board is full of pale men and frogs.
>>
>>19221534
The board temporarily mutes you for posting any text that is nor original, it also dosent let you upload an image that is already currently on the board. Its meant to inspire original content, its called "robot" 9001 because the robot is what reprimands people for not being original.

But the board culture did not care for it, it became a place where sad rejects, betas and NEETs came together to complain but every year it gets more and more normie to the point where there arent many robots left, its full normie at this point but I still browse it sometimes because some posts can be entertaining.

Moot deleted the board a few years ago because he hated it, but felt bad and put it back a few months later, thats why its 9001 and not 9000
>>
>>19221423
In a way it is cursed. Cursed with the suicided souls of self hatred and virginity in its most contorted, rancid form.

/r9k/ is deemed as the most hated board on 4chan for a reason. It earned that reputation. It goes against everything society has taught you and dwells in its degeneracy.

So many have tried to change it for the better but it doesn't work. Too many sick minds who can convince you with their twisted words, especially the edgy impressionable underage users fresh from /b/ or /pol/ who came here for dank memes"

No. /r9k/ is not a fun place. Best thing to do is stay away from it. Especially if you value your life and dignity.
>>
>>19221471
no normies allowed
>>
I started posting there back in 2011 and I can't escape it, I'm a 27 year old kissless virgin who can't get laid because I'm too ugly.
>>
>>19221423
Kinda, not in the paranormal way. Its become a large group of people who stew in failure and believe they are unable to change anything. They have fallen victim to all the reactionary social memes in the hopes that by changing their belief system they could change their lives. But theyve been lured into a doctrine of immature negativity, because none of them want to act. They believe that they should just check out of life because theyve been dealt a shit hand, and that mentality is extremely toxic.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.