[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Through various bargains I came to the possession of Two souls.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: 884685._SX540_.jpg (43KB, 540x304px) Image search: [Google]
884685._SX540_.jpg
43KB, 540x304px
Through various bargains I came to the possession of Two souls.
One from a Pedophile, and the other from a pure virgin.

I would like to exchange them in a Crossroad.

What are the steps for it?
>>
>>19220725
None. The soul and body are connected. You cannot bargain for a soul. The concept of dual cartensianism isn't supported in the Christian religion. You are running a fools errand.
>>
Have you tried offering them to some entity?
>>
>>19220743
but how
>>
>>19220791
Just say "hey brah want sum entity?" But seriously you can't trade another's soul. It's not yours to trade.
The devil wants your soul, and he will trick you to get it.
If the people you gained the souls from gave them willingly, they were already lost.
By merely attempting to create a pact with the devil, you place your own soul in jeopardy without realizing it.
>>
You need to see a psychiatrist.
Maybe a police officer.
>>
>>19220725
Transplanting a whole nervous system? Sounds dangerous.
>>
>>19220802
they gave them willingly, because they were tricked into it
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (136KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
136KB, 1920x1080px
>>19220725
>I came to the possession of Two souls.
Your multiple personalities are not multiple souls

This is schizophrenia
>>
cool I have already 223 souls in my collection
Also you should share this rp's character sheet, maybe some other anons want to play as well?
>>
>>19220825
It doesn't work that way. Souls don't belong to the person, they belong to God. It's binary. You either are in the grace of God or you have chosen to know that God exists in your heart, and deny him.
If someone "gave up" those souls, they know that God exists and deny him.
They have already made a choice through free will granted by the Lord.
You are choosing to be in league with the devil, you are placing your own soul into jeopardy at that point.
Matthew 12:31-32
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.