[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is the Christian deity actually a mad, schizophrenic, deceitful

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 85
Thread images: 26

File: yahweh.jpg (33KB, 720x523px) Image search: [Google]
yahweh.jpg
33KB, 720x523px
Is the Christian deity actually a mad, schizophrenic, deceitful and actually malevolent all-powerful being?

How do you free yourself from his machinations?
>>
>>19220544
read the quran
www.quran.com
>>
>>19220605
Not really different compared to the Bible, except Moses is far more bloodthirsty.
>>
>>19220544
You dont, learn to accept your lord and savior.
>>
god is not ill,creatures are ill
>>
>free yourself from his machinations?
Quit being an idiot.
>>
>>19220740
Worshiping that psycho YHWH is akin to being in an abusive relationship. You wouldn't marry someone who burns your testicles off because they love you, would you?
>>
File: clay-kaos-potter-EL.jpg (482KB, 1213x1832px) Image search: [Google]
clay-kaos-potter-EL.jpg
482KB, 1213x1832px
>>19220544
Kaos (us)
+
El (God)
=
Logos/Logic

In the beginning, four set four, the kaos, the darkness, spontaneously came into existence, and with it all things, good and evil.

El, the Lord, saw the kaos, and it's end; for in kaos anything can happen, including it's own self-annihilation (via hellish torment)

And so El intervened in the darkness, moving his spirit, the Ruach, on the waters of kaos, imposing order and Logic.

So El is the sculptor of kaos,not necessarily bringing into existence, but rather editing, selecting, choosing, harvesting that which is good.

That which is

Logical

LoL - Kek

So that all that you see as "evil" or "good" is merely an effect of logical existence.

The alternative is undiluted kaos, which ultimately consumes itself.

>The word evil is used differently in Hebrew than in English.
>Evil means tribulation or struggle/suffering.
>Usually via testing, see Job
>Not, the infliction of suffering on others against their will, as it is in English.

Evil is Ra in Hebrew.

It's a bit of word play.

EL good Ra evil.

Is Ra El?

Bara - create
Wr - Light
Wara - Evil

VR VR VR
>>
>>19220771
You're not a pet owner, are you?
>>
>>19220785

See this thread
>>19206384

There's a reason why the English language rendering of 4 is four.

And Genesis begins with a set of four.

>>19220544
>>
File: SOS.jpg (103KB, 883x470px) Image search: [Google]
SOS.jpg
103KB, 883x470px
>>19220829
We need God to save us from ourselves
>>
File: maxresdefault (5).jpg (68KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (5).jpg
68KB, 1280x720px
William Shakespeare
By
King Lear

Kaos is confusing.
>>
>>19220544

Gnosticism
>>
>>19220785
>Bara - create
>Wr - Light
>Wara - Evil
>VR VR VR

I only wanted to determine a means by which we could come into existence without a Perfect and Benevolent Being, God, bringing us into existence absent our consent (for if we don't exist, how can we consent to being brought into existence?)

God already provided the answer thousands of years ago.

We are kaos.

We commit evil upon ourselves.

Even so far as the greatest evil.

But, God Will not allow, that.

We are a cancer that spontaneously came into existence.

God can heal himself at any time, being almighty, ridding himself of this disease.

Instead God wills, chooses, to heal the cancer instead.

God is Great.

And we are extremely lucky to have had a God there for us in our kaotic infancy, where we could have annihilated ourselves.
>>
>>19220900
In the beginning there is kaos,

and then God does this to the kaos.

It doesn't make sense that that form should come into existence out of kaos, unless God.

And once it comes into existence, it forms one of the fundamental layers of Logic that underpin our entire existence.

So it's becoming is not logical, being the product of Kaos and an Almighty God, both being capable of performing any action (although kaos cannot do to God except what God wills, whereas God can do to kaos, anything that is willed by God.)

And yet when it HAS come into existence, it is completely logical!

Just imagine an infinite set of infinities, of infinite variation of form and manifestation, Kaos.

Now image God culling the kaos of suicidal and self-destructive properties.

This is existence.

The Potter shapes the kaotic clay.
>>
File: 78_2_001 (1).jpg (1MB, 1533x1158px) Image search: [Google]
78_2_001 (1).jpg
1MB, 1533x1158px
>>19220932
The Heavens are majestic and wonderful, orderly constructs.

When organic life first appeared, it was as if we had rolled back the clock to that primordial kaos.

The struggle of organic life has been playing catch up with the rest of existence.

And here we are, humans, communicating, ordering, structuring, layering Logic upon every facet of our lives, eventually culminated in an inter-dimensional space cube.
>>
>>19220617
I don't think you've read the Qur'an or the bible.
>>
File: tpwr.jpg (434KB, 2324x1172px) Image search: [Google]
tpwr.jpg
434KB, 2324x1172px
>>19220953
33+33=66

66 = Kaos
>>
>>19220819
I don't believe in enslaving other creatures for my benefit or amusement. Even if I did, I wouldn't harm it for playing with other people, wanting to go out to walk on a wrong day, or command it to attack people that don't see my greatness.

Also, that logic goes out the window when you can control the minds and thoughts of your creations and have them act in an irrational manner just so you can punish them for something you made them do in the first place just so you can show the world your might.
>>
It all depends on if we are trapped here or if we incarnated here by choice.

If we chose to incarnate here, we might not even remember doing it.
>>
File: egyptian-sign-isis.jpg (115KB, 624x509px) Image search: [Google]
egyptian-sign-isis.jpg
115KB, 624x509px
>>19221049
What has been, or is in the process of being, edited out of human existence?

Slavery.
Genocide.
Murder.
Theft.
Disease.
Rape.

What hasn't been edited out, and indeed proliferates?

Something strange this way comes.
>>
File: isis_mary.jpg (20KB, 365x238px) Image search: [Google]
isis_mary.jpg
20KB, 365x238px
>>19221099
What is, Taboo?
>>
File: pic1875289.jpg (34KB, 467x630px) Image search: [Google]
pic1875289.jpg
34KB, 467x630px
>>19221113
And why does God like it?
>>
File: r.jpg (56KB, 537x371px) Image search: [Google]
r.jpg
56KB, 537x371px
>>19221131
Registering words as your own private property is r

Theft and monopoly is bad.

Taboo is good.
>>
>>19221049
>command it to attack people that don't see my greatness.
Maybe YOU wouldn't...
>>
File: godexists.jpg (178KB, 740x966px) Image search: [Google]
godexists.jpg
178KB, 740x966px
Sometimes taboo, tw, is tbw

Boob
Two Boobs
Taboo
Taboobu
>>
>>19220617
Quaran is Bible self insert fanfic that doesn't even get the details right.
>>
>>19220605
kill yourself
>>
>>19221099
lol, none of these things are on the decline you fucking blind faggot.
>>
>>19221676
They are.

In Christian nations.

>but muh relativism
>but muh multiculturalism
>but muh Islam is a religion of peace

I could provide the stats to demonstrate the trend, but I'm on phone, and truthfully, if you argue the case that society is getting worse, your only going to see what you want to see.

To be aware

Lux(Latin) wr(Hebrew)

Afro Semitic, Indo European

Afro Indo

Wr nd

Waru meod (very bad)

Warned!
>>
>>19221774
Most people are families, working, striving, loving in community.

And then there are the others.
>>
File: asswash.jpg (85KB, 800x420px) Image search: [Google]
asswash.jpg
85KB, 800x420px
>>19221787
Even crusty butt has been edited out of Christian existence.

It is a truth that is undeniable.

Others, though, are enslaved by anti-Christ.
>>
This >>19220197 (law of One series) claims all is one. There is some interesting stuff in earth history and the a little about the Bible too. For example they say the 10 commandments are pseudo-positive (meaning negative material made to look like positives because the receiver was positive entity). They are not positive because in unity and free will, a positive entity would not say "you shall not". If each free will is an individualized portion of the infinite creator trying to experience itself, respect of each free choise is extremely important.
>>
>>19221831
>They are not positive because in unity and free will, a positive entity would not say "you shall not". If each free will is an individualized portion of the infinite creator trying to experience itself, respect of each free choise is extremely important.

Pick one.

>claims all is one

With a?

>infinite creator

Makes no sense.

One thing is Infinite and Many things which are each independent of the One thing, which is infinite. (One is one, infinite is completely different from one, many is also something different from one as well as infinite.)

And the problem of evil, and why we would choose this existence at all, instead of simply living in perfect bliss, which, if we are God, we would do.

We suffer, therefore we are not God.

If, on the other hand, we are kaos, being absolutely free, even in our own self-causation, and the One Definite God, whose power is almighty, sculpts the kaos, editing and sorting the good from the bad in cyclical harvests, aeons,

Then, everything we observe in existence conforms to this model.

Your model doesn't even pass a simple logic check, nevermind the observable data.
>>
>>19221871
>We suffer, therefore we are not God.
We are god experiencing the illusion of finity, and are thing to get back to god/meld into unity?
>>
File: 699447908-.jpg (18KB, 300x187px) Image search: [Google]
699447908-.jpg
18KB, 300x187px
>>19221831
>infinite creator trying to experience itself,

Trying

Trying

Trying

God

God wills or wills not.

If God wills, it is done.

If God wills not, it may be done in kaos.

If God wills that something not be, it will not be.
>>
>>19221871
Their view on evil is pretty fascinating. For example it being allowed (by free will) because serving the self to the limit (literally the most evil things of power over others and terror imaginable) is also serving all. It is a path of "lies" because it denies the divinity in "other-selves" and those entities will ultimately have to switch, according to this material, but still... it gets pretty specific about the nature of the service to self path.
>>19221886
Ok yeah, in the material it says all is happening at once outside the time/space continuums but it's not very clear to me. There is also the idea of densities and octaves, repeating microcosmically and macrocosmically but I can't explain welll. I just think it's interesting material.
>lawofone.info.
>>
>>19221882
>We are god experiencing the illusion of finity, and are thing to get back to god/meld into unity?

Why?

What logical reason would there be for a perfect being to experience an illusion?

God does not get bored.
God does not get antsy.
God is not lacking in any knowledge, experience or power.

>finity

Finity is not an illusion.
Definition is not an illusion.

Infinity is.
>>
>>19221886
Creation, light ordering chaos.
>13.16 Questioner: Could you tell me about this first density of planetary entities?
>Ra: I am Ra. Each step recapitulates intelligent infinity in its discovery of awareness. In a planetary environment all begins in what you would call chaos, energy undirected and random in its infinity. Slowly, in your terms of understanding, there forms a focus of self-awareness. Thus the Logos moves. Light comes to form the darkness, according to the co-Creator’s patterns and vibratory rhythms, so constructing a certain type of experience. This begins with first density which is the density of consciousness, the mineral and water life upon the planet learning from fire and wind the awareness of being. This is the first density.
>>
Another day another attack on the christian god.
Nice to distract yourself when there are actual schizophrenic psychopath muslims killing and raping in mass.
If you wouldn't you would have to think about things like morality and shit.
>>
>>19221906
Ok, I still think the material is interesting.
A perfect being doesn't mean a still being, imo. There can still be movement in my view. My explainations of the material don't do it
justice though, so whatever.
>>
File: 7.jpg (103KB, 800x541px) Image search: [Google]
7.jpg
103KB, 800x541px
>>19221896
>Ok yeah, in the material it says all is happening at once outside the time/space continuums but it's not very clear to me.

If everything is happening all at once, that is KAOS.

Hell is happening, and the End of Kaos, it's own self-annihilation.

If Kaos was allowed to do this, our universe would not exist.

Our universe does exist, according to logic and order.

Therefore God, who is not kaos, exists, saving us (kaos) from ourselves.

The author is literally luring you into that End Game, which is a choice!

Either go with God to a logical salvation.

Or reject God, and complete your kaotic becoming, which inevitably leads to Hellish torment and self-annihilation.

>They need victims to drag into their Hell
>They can't have you if you accept God as your saviour
>Therefore they tell you that you are God, and so are they, let's have fun in the orobouros!

>There is also the idea of densities and octaves, repeating microcosmically and macrocosmically but I can't explain welll. I just think it's interesting material.

From bad root, bad fruit. If the beginning is a Satanic ploy, then the End is suicide (of the cosmic, existential kind)

>pic related; in the beginning we were about to destroy ourselves untill God intervened.
>Choice is offered, return to your kaotic self,
>Or be made in the image of God, and preserved. (You get to keep the good bits of kaos, kaos is infinite, therefore the goods are infinite.)
>The bads too, but they get edited out by God!
>>
>>19221942
How can you be so sure of this?
>>
>>19221921
>There can still be movement in my view.
But that movement is only ever Good.

Those who say, "We are God", are putting forward the claim that God commits evil.

Which is false.

>I am God.
>I squished a fly.
>Therefore God is Evil.
>Therefore give me your children.
>Hey bud! It's only a game.
>We're all God.
>Morality doesn't matter.
>Life doesn't matter.
>Individuality doesn't matter.
>nothing matters
>It's all the same, in-definite.
>>
>>19221956
That's not the view expressed in the book though.
See their view on evil here: >>19221896
One of the most important thing is free will because it is god experiencing itself according to this material. Still, evil denies the divinity in others and will have to switch to reunite with the creator in the end (seventh density).
>>
>>19221953
If God created us, then we were brought into existence against our will, for we did not exist to give it.

Such being the case, God is evil. (To act on another sans consent, rape)

God by definition is Good, being that by which we create the measure of good i.e. if it conforms to God, then it is good.

Therefore the previous argument is flawed in some way.

The Bible tells us that kaos, wa-ho-sek, existed before the creation of Heaven and Earth.

So, kaos, a self-caused, infinite potential, spontaneously comes into existence.

And in this kaos, anything and everything can and will happen, including it's own self-annihilation.

The universe exists, therefore kaos did not destroy itself.

Which means, a power greater than infinite kaos prevented it from suiciding.

God.

Who is Good.

And Who saved us from ourselves.

No evil was committed in our creation.

This kaos cosmology exists universally in all cultures. Where they differ, is the God who imposed order on the kaos.

It conforms to scientific data,

And most importantly,

It gets God off the hook for our existence and our suffering of natural evils!

Satan wants you back in the unedited kaos, where the Ultimate Evil resides.

God wants to put a ring around the Good kaos, including the Ultimate Good.

Can you guess what the Ultimate Good is?
It must include God, and it must include Kaos.
EL + kaos = Logos

Our God is with us.

>The statement God is evil is false
>God is all powerful.
>If God evil, you would know!

>And if God good,
>see pic related
>>
>>19221979
>it is god experiencing itself according to this material. Still, evil denies the divinity in others and will have to switch to reunite with the creator in the end

But if God is everything, including us, and there exists evil, then God evil.

And the greatest evil is self-annihilation.

We exist, therefore we are not God, and God is not evil.
>>
>>19221896
>For example it being allowed (by free will) because serving the self to the limit (literally the most evil things of power over others and terror imaginable) is also serving all.

Free will is allowed, so that we can serve ourselves by serving evil.

I warned you about Ra!

>>19220785
>Evil is Ra in Hebrew.
>>
>>19222012
>If God created us, then we were brought into existence against our will, for we did not exist to give it.
What if God thought of us?
>we are dancing thoughts.
Also creation may be the wrong term. I think a more appropriate term would be a portion of the creator becoming individualized, from 1st density (elements) 2nd (life forms) 3D (self aware life forms: humans) Etc (love>wisdom>Fusion>unity with creator>first density in the next octave, which is a mistery even to Ra).
Either way, even if it wasn't like this, a non-created entity wouldn't have free will until it was created, so I don't see how that could be broken? But I think "individualized" is a more accurate representation...
>>
>>19222040
So that we can serve ourselves/all by serving "other selves". If you read the material it is clearly extremely positive in nature. But ok.
>>
>>19222040
Twice.

>>19221774
>To be aware
>Lux(Latin) wr(Hebrew)
>Afro Semitic, Indo European
>Afro Indo
>Wr nd
>Waru meod (very bad)
>Warned!
>>
File: Anglerfish.jpg (36KB, 500x324px) Image search: [Google]
Anglerfish.jpg
36KB, 500x324px
>>19222050
>If you read the material it is clearly extremely positive in nature. But ok.

The Bible has warnings (that echo and transcend time and space, and even language barriers; seriously, English encoded!)

As well as guides and positive reinforcement.

All is One by Ra is extremely positive!

choose

I am One and you are Kaos, by EL. (And you have ultimate evil and good within yourself, but I can edit out the bad, if you consent)

>What if God thought of us?

God saw it all, ALL the Kaos, ultimate evil and good.

He said to the ultimate evil, NOPE.

And then the Big Bang.

From there, God has been logically stringing out the good of the kaos, in order to preserve it, giving it time and space, and sequential order, while keeping a check on manifestations of bad kaos.

>a portion of the creator becoming individualized,

God is an indivudal!

God is One!

God IS a Person.

The Greatest Person.

With mind, intellect and will/spirit.

Only some of the kaos has mind, personality, or individuality.

God did not need a universe to become a person.

God does not need.

God is absolutely perfect in all conceivable and inconceivable (to us) ways.
>>
>>19222055
>>19222099
Nice digits.
I still don't understand how you can be sure about all this, but i will consider your view since it seems interesting, even though I disagree completely about the "warnings". Thanks though.
>>
>>19220544
>YHWH
>Christian deity

illiterate
>>
>>19222106
Who's YHWH then?
>>
File: four-set-four.jpg (702KB, 2324x1414px) Image search: [Google]
four-set-four.jpg
702KB, 2324x1414px
>>19220544

Something like this.

>>19220829
>>
Evil is created by our own inclinations.

If you actually READ the bible you would have caught this theme. God is just, and justice can be cruel.
>>
File: wisdom.jpg (736KB, 1464x1240px) Image search: [Google]
wisdom.jpg
736KB, 1464x1240px
>>19222200
And Darkness, kek, and Void, peace, without form was.
And the Earth, the Earth, and the Heavens,
God created in the beginning.

To flat Earths = global Earth.
>>
>>19220544
Those aren't conditions merely defense mechanism to protect his weaknesses, his own creations. God gave people free will because they wanted to be like God more than anything, but to do that is to accept that free will is a misconception because when you do what you want you step outside the life of God. Free will is just accepting that there are demon temptations, but if you choose to set your own path you better be your own God.
>>
>>19220785
damn,this is actually correct.
>>
>>19222228
Kek + Four = Adam
>>
>>19222272
Quick rundown

>You are kek
>In kek, anything can happen
>Ultimate Good
>Ultimate evil, self-annihilation via Hell (Orobouros)
>The universe exists, therefore something greater than kek prevented ultimate evil from happening.
>God.
>Who sorts the good kek from the bad kek.
>You are kek.
>You can choose too!
>>
>>19222306
The only logical choice is ultimate Good.

God.
>>
This thread is fulla bull
>>
File: az_img_horoscope_taurus.png (2MB, 1254x700px) Image search: [Google]
az_img_horoscope_taurus.png
2MB, 1254x700px
>>19222314
The Torah
>>
>>19220544
No. The jews plagiarized 90% of their death cult. They took aspects of other gods but then said "oy vey if there's only one god then Yahweh did this not Baal/Ashera/Whothefuckever. Who cares about logical consistency anyway it's not like we listen to our religion anyways."
>>
>>19222306
The history is correct philosophy can never be right or wrong. In the beginning God existed along with his equal the primordial Darkness, God introduced Light and Order into the universe which coerced upon and drove out the Darkness. Most scholars believe it it impossible for it to return.
>>
The bible contradicts itself because it has added parts written by satanists. Life is like this, it would be too easy to have the unaltered truth packaged in one book. Instead it is a journey to find the truth.
>>
>>19222814
Yeah you're a faggot
>>
File: nightandday.jpg (514KB, 2324x1240px) Image search: [Google]
nightandday.jpg
514KB, 2324x1240px
>>19222790
>his equal
>drove out the Darkness

The point is, despite the ability of kek to produce anything and everything, infinitely, there exists an even GREATER power, that could control such a kaotic state, reducing the infinity into a definite and ordered cosmos.

Kaos itself, boggles the mind.
That there is something greater than Kaos, which is omnipotent in and of itself, is Divine.

What is greater than omnipotence?

God.

>Most scholars believe it it impossible for it to return.

God only edits the kek, keeping the good, removing the bad.

Darkness returns to us every night. And in the kek are signs and logic.
>>
File: half-moon-e-star_318-124933.jpg (16KB, 338x338px) Image search: [Google]
half-moon-e-star_318-124933.jpg
16KB, 338x338px
>>19222893
We are

the kek.

There is good, and bad.

Worshiping yourself, the kek, as God, is false.

Who is allah?

The One God, or the kek of night ruled by the qaton?

With three daughters?

Al-lat, Manat and al-Uzza

>My God provides signs
>Logic
>Logos
>Truth
>My God does not need an army to enforce his will.
>My God, if so willed, could wipe out all of existence.
>My God is the God of Freedom.
>For only in God are we saved from our own darkness.

Free set free, Elohim
>>
>>19222022
>And the greatest evil is self-annihilation.
Loose thread detected, pulling
>>
>>19222826

9 > 8 my little child.
>>
>>19222937
>Loose thread detected, pulling
Pull, and be thankful, to the One True God, you (we) weren't allowed to do so in the primordial age!
>>
>>19220544
You ever hear of gnosticism?
>>
File: ka-to-kep-via-om-to-tree-el.png (9KB, 395x396px) Image search: [Google]
ka-to-kep-via-om-to-tree-el.png
9KB, 395x396px
Day 0 - Kek (Darkness, waters of infinite kaos)
Day 4 - Stars, Sun and Moon
Day 7 - Rises on the 3rd day.

1-4-2-4-1

Day 7 is Day 0 with only the good kek.

Meta trail
1-2- 3--4
>>
File: Cthulhu3.jpg (1019KB, 1302x931px) Image search: [Google]
Cthulhu3.jpg
1019KB, 1302x931px
>>19220544
All gods are like that. I've never heard a story about someone who didn't have a rough life because they drew the interest of some god or another.
>>
>>19221049
Your good and evil is man made. If you accept God, he is the ultimate truth. Just because you don't like it doesn't make it less true.
We are given free will, all happiness and suffering comes from this. If we didn't have the ability to sin and cause suffering, what's the point of living?
You have to accept there is some objective good and bad, or everything is relative.jesus dies for our sins because God loves us.
>>19222012
Nice analysis, I had a vague conception of this, but you articlated pretty well. Makes a good argument for satanists who think God is evil which logically can't be true
>>
>>19223013
1 M
2 T
3 TR
4 L
5 LOG
6 S
7 CUBE
8 V

Meta trail logos cube

Do we need an 8th?
Or a meme? 9/11 (9 if base 10, 11 if base 9 without a saviour 0, and 10 if base 9 with a saviour)

It could be 9 or 10

The saviour, xpr, cipher, is definitely real.
>>
>>19220544
You guys are bunch of terrible fucking Edgar Cayce cultists. Go back to your ARE larping.
>>
>>19221206
notingh get the details right because pantheism exist
>>
File: 1494626234558.jpg (199KB, 750x730px) Image search: [Google]
1494626234558.jpg
199KB, 750x730px
>>19220544

>How do you free yourself from his machinations?

By think you self?
>>
>>19220972
Oh I've read the Quran. I doubt YOU have.
>>
>>19220544
Everything written (chronoligically, not necessarily in the order it is published) before the book of Ezekiel is oral history, collections from other traditions in the area, and generally meant to be more allegorical than literal history.

At that point, the scriptures were re-written, and the Divine Name made its first appearances.

In the beginning, God had a wife. She was removed before Ezekiel was written. I believe She is the other of the "Our" in Genesis, as in making people in "Our" image.

In a lot of older traditions, a god -- even the primary God (thinking El, Enki, or what have you) was not necessarily strictly good or evil. Just powerful.
>>
>>19223023

The abrahamic god has personally blown up cities and flooded the world. It's not just about us causing our own suffering.

He creates plenty of suffering, free will isn't the reason 7 year olds get cancer.
Thread posts: 85
Thread images: 26

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.