[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Never been on this board before and not sure if this is the right

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

File: asdv.png (24KB, 762x270px) Image search: [Google]
asdv.png
24KB, 762x270px
Never been on this board before and not sure if this is the right place to post this, but I'm desperate.
My fiance/father of my child took his own life 3 weeks ago. I've never been spiritual, but since I lost him I've been eager to hear what people have to say.
I've had people tell me that he'll come to me, likely in my sleep. I used to dream about him (I mean not always romantically, he was 99% of my life so of course he popped into my dreams) but since I lost him, I haven't had a single dream about him. I haven't thought about anything else but him these past 3 weeks. I want to dream about him but it's like my mind won't let me. I talk to him daily, a lot of the times I'll sit in the very spot he died. I tell him everything I feel, how much I miss and love him and let him know that I'm not mad at him. I ask him to come to me every time.
The night after it happened, I was driving his car and I felt a presence so strong in that car that I actually started getting scared and went home. I haven't slept in our bed yet, but several times now I've found long strings of dust laying on the bed, right under the ceiling fan, from the blade. The dust has never fallen like that before, not in a perfect snake-like string.
I was talking to him yesterday, looking out the window, and there was this small cluster of smoky looking clouds that were moving a lot and really fast, and maybe I really am going crazy but I swear I saw certain images in those clouds, like the shape of a body, of legs, people, a heart, things like that.
The night this happened, we were fighting. I'm going insane thinking about how he could have left this world thinking I didn't love him anymore. Advice on how to communicate with him, and how to get him to communicate with me? Does it sound like he may already have?
>>
>>19218898
My condolences.. I'm not experienced in this area but have a bump..
>>
>>19218898
shit, I'm sorry anon
>>
>>19218898
Have you been watching Interstellar or something? jfc

I'm sorry for your loss, but maybe you need to see a therapist.
>>
You will have dreams of what you want to see/hear, but I am sorry, it is only your own mind finding a way to help you cope with the loss....t. My dad died when one as 7.
>>
>>19218898
I'm sorry for your loss, and the baby's loss. It's important to remember that, if he's still around in spirit form, he's probably still in the same amount of shock you are. Don't listen to >>19218951 he's a cunt, this is actually fairly normal of a response. Have you talked to your own family recently? I'm not sure on how to contact spirits besides ritual/Ouija board, neither of which I'd recommend while pregnant. If you want a scam to make you feel better, you can go to a seer of some sort. It doesn't seme like he's communicated yet, but maybe he's trying, or you're simply noticing things you never have before due to the grief.

All in all, get some sort of help, and be patient. It's gonna be hard for a while, and that's O.K. God bless :)
>>
you could try necromancy, if you both made hasty decisions in the heat of a dumb argument.
but what's done is done. check in with a therapist you still have the child of your romance to raise
>>
>>19218898
I'm sorry for your loss. I wouldn't reach out myself because I would think malevolent forces would make it hard to really know who you're in contact with. The darkness you've felt is probably feeding off your grief and I speculate it'd take any chance it could to trick you that he's their. I'm not really experienced in contacting the dead though but I'd tread lightly for sure
>>
>>19218898

Real Talk:

What you are feeling is natural, but what is not natural is trying to communicate with the deceased. Grieve as you need to, but don't chase after the bullshit a bunch of ignorant shitlords on the internet spout off in a desperate bid for closure. Accept what happened, and move on, otherwise you're setting yourself up for far worse heartache later.
>>
>>19218980
Necromancy isnt even real.
>>
>>19218898
I don't think you should try contacting him. Be happy for the time you had.
>>
>>19218898
This is so depressing I can't even bring myself to be an edgy faggot, sorry for your loss anon.
As for your question I think the healthy option both for you and your kid right now is to keep the occult out of this and focus on your grieving to move on eventually.
>>
>>19218898
Dont contact a 'spirit worker' or anything of that nature to contact him you'll likely be inviting some dead dude into your life you've never known. Anyway. Talk to God and call upon the most high. "If any man shall come into me, I will in no wise cast him out"

Call upon the Lord.
>>
Damn. That's so sad. I hope that one day, you are able to move on and live your life without feeling like you need to talk to him. He is in a better place right now, but he will talk to you when he is ready. Keep praying for him and keep your head up.
>>
>>19218898

Fuck i teared up reading that.
Just keep talking to him like you do now.
I would not recommend summoning him ritually in any way. You might end up with someone/something else......

I cant even imagine how desperate i would be if my wife died right now..
But thats part of life.
We all have to deal with that some day..
Some sooner than others..
take care.
>>
You could try to find a medium but, like trying to communicate yourself, there is no guarantee that they would actually find "him" and not some other thing trying to get through.
>>
My condolences OP, I'd say I know how it feels but I know it's not the same. Please be strong for your child and I wish the best for you for the rest of your life.

As for your question, you could try meditating for a start, and then lucid dreaming and astral projection.
>>
>>19218898
Yes, but you have to show tits first.
>>
My condolences. I have had alot of loss in my life and in my experience time goes by with me wondering why they dont visit in my dreams. then one night it happens.. Be patient, take the advice given by other anons and most of all take care of yourself and the babe.
>>
File: 1498085786725.jpg (164KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1498085786725.jpg
164KB, 1920x1080px
The dead can't speak. Every dream I've had of dead people in my life they can't talk so if anything in his form speaks to you it ain't him.
>>
>>19223407
There will always be this one person
>>
>>19218898
Sorry for your loss
>>
>>19218898
I am so sorry for your loss. Please don't seek out communication with him; you are vulnerable and perhaps open to something malignant.

I do, however, believe he could try to contact you without prompting from you. My brother killed himself in front of me, and about a month later I had a dream about him. I have kept a dream journal for decades, and I also practice lucid dreaming. The dream of my brother was different than any other dream I've had.

He appeared as he had been around age 10 or so (he was 44 when he died). I believe he chose to appear younger so he did not seem threatening at all. He was descending a staircase. In the dream I looked at him and simply asked "Why?" He looked directly at me and only stated, "I'm sorry." He appeared to be incredibly sad, and then he walked back up the staircase.

It may have been my subconscious soothing my grief and shock, but I believe that once he died, my brother was able to get a more balanced perspective on his life, and he realized the pain I was trying to deal with. So, he visited to help ease it a bit.

Hope this helps a little. My thoughts are with you anon. If you find you are not coping after the shock has passed, please see a caring therapist.
>>
File: mastur.jpg (43KB, 818x827px) Image search: [Google]
mastur.jpg
43KB, 818x827px
>>19218898
>not always romantically
>>
>>19223834
this guy
>>
>>19219117
This
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.