[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are the creepiest, most mind-blowing and most bizarre theories

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5

File: t3_6jr09a.jpg (1MB, 1500x1504px) Image search: [Google]
t3_6jr09a.jpg
1MB, 1500x1504px
What are the creepiest, most mind-blowing and most bizarre theories about our universe and reality in existence?
>>
>>19218266
The weirdest ones are the false vacuum idea and the idea of time eventually coming to a standstill.
>>
File: received_10211652896909918.gif (65KB, 150x150px) Image search: [Google]
received_10211652896909918.gif
65KB, 150x150px
>>19218266
That it dosen't exist
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FELdBsixGg
>>
>>19218272
Time is infinite
>>
>>19218392
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/science/science-news/9337990/Not-enough-hours-in-the-day-Scientists-predict-time-will-stop-completely.html
>>
>>19218282
Gay shit. Fuck the universe.

Can't wait until humanity figures out how to destroy that thing in a few trillion years.
>>
>>19218266
>tfw all of reality and its inhabitants are in something else that's part of something bigger
>>
>>19218476
But what is the biggest thing in existence?

I-it c-can't get on forever, can it?
>>
>>19218266
Reality is just nothingness split into two parts whose sum is still zero energy.
>>
File: 5f0.gif (3MB, 540x300px) Image search: [Google]
5f0.gif
3MB, 540x300px
>>19218502
I don't know which one is scarier. Whatever the biggest thing in existence is, or the notion that it just keeps on going.
>>
>>19218549
The scary thing is that our universe is so gigantic that it might as well be infinite. The size of the whole thing is actually the scariest thing in existence.

Diameter of 100 billion light years.
1 light year is 10 trillion kilometres

I honestly don't believe that it is infinite. Very huge yes, but not infinite. Infinite is simply too big.
>>
>>19218621
I think by infinite they mean because it's constantly expanding.

I've always theorized the universe would end in two possible ways.
1: it'll expand until the point where it can no longer keep itself contained and everything drifts out and goes cold and dies.
2: the universe will expand until it rubber bands back on itself and big bang all over again
>>
>>19218778
>the universe will expand until it rubber bands back on itself and big bang all over again

And after that? Life restarts and we come back posting on this board?
>>
>>19218621
>yfw the official term for those dimensions is the "known" universe
>>
Dark Flow, actually google it and research it. Something so massive it's pulling everything we can see in the universe, yet so far away we cannot see it.
>>
>>19218798

New heavens, new Earth
>>
File: IMG_1209.gif (4MB, 299x213px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1209.gif
4MB, 299x213px
>>19218266
Males are descendants of Adam

Females are descendants of eve

Eve was tricked by the snake into taking fruit from the tree of knowledge, eve sided with Satan afterwards, Adam with god

Our entire existence is to further our lineage and to tread forward in the simple battle of god vs Satan, with men being gods people and women being satans people

It isn't going to end for a long time
>>
>>19218414
haven't read the article yet nor am I what I would consider educated in such a topic but time is just a concept, isn't it? So how could it stop? wouldn't the only way time could stop is by the earth no longer rotating?
>>
>>19219808
The fuck
>>
There's giant world devouring serpent like monsters that roam the vacuum of space
There's been sightings in telescopes, I think new York times did an article on it.
>>
Black holes is just compressed space. As time goes on black holes eat up more and more space around it. If the universe expands does that mean that black holes lose its mass or vise versa? Maybe the universe expands because of black holes?
>>
>>19219893
thanks for the informative links bud.
>>
>>19218266
Heat death of the universe.
>>
>>19219874
>Males are descendants of Adam
>Females are descendants of eve

Lmao, do you know what sexual reproduction is?
>>
>>19220466
Of course not.
>>
>>19220407
This and I wish I could live long enough to see it, a universe of ice then nothing as all particles decay and energy is spread so thing it's nearly non existent at any one point
>>
>>19218266
Rights for spics and niggers
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.