[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is his affiliation? I really want to like him but he's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

What is his affiliation? I really want to like him but he's basically pure evil right?
>>
>>19218149
I mean he gave those pretty badass lectures on symbolism that were kind of illuminating. At the very least helped to view things from a different point of view. What's so evil about that?
>>
he was so badass that the freemasons said "dude, heres your 33rd degree. you can skip all the other degrees cause you're a boss" -lizardman mcgee
>>
>>19218149
His principles of seeing true value in things beyond the material was a magick power in its very own right.

A bad man can have a good heart. Scale the lessons from the man, shave off that which you believe may be the mythos attached from various groups within and without esoteric circles.

Quantify Manly in your own truths.
>>
>>19219014
Not quite. He joined later in life. Joined the 32nd shortly after (normally can be the next day), and then later was given honourary 33rd like hundreds of others each year.
>>
>>19219014

The hell are you talking about? It took him almost 20 years to get his 33rd after being raised.

Also, OP, Manly P Hall is an interesting cat, and his writings on esoteric shit is neat, but his Masonic stuff is pretty crap. He wrote all of that prior to joining and it's pretty obvious. There's nothing particularly harmful in that, but his ideas regarding the origin of the Craft are laughable at best.
>>
Anyone care to explain how Hall could in any way be considered "evil"? Other than simply by merit of being a Freemason.
>>
just read the some of what the man wrote, or listen to him on youtube, he's as far from evil as one can be
>>
>>19220195
No that's pretty much all I meant. I might be spooked because of all my years of conspiracy video watching where he'd often be attacked. But he does mention "NWO" a lot in his lectures.
>>
>>19218149
He was a good-hearted guy, as far as I can see it. I myself was interested in Masonic conspiracy theories, but reading MPH, I couldn't help but feel that his work was just about personal self-development and love of knowledge for knowledge's sake and his heart was in the right place.

Not only that, but he wrote a lot about Masonry before even becoming a Mason, a pretty strange situation which doesn't make him an exact authority on Masonry.
>>
>>19219580
Yes, he certainly wrote A LOT of his "Masonic" lectures prior to being initiated. Not sure how many or which ones, but you can tell when you read them.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.