[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I had a weird dream and it's not like any dream I've

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_20170628_172110_373.jpg (244KB, 1773x1773px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170628_172110_373.jpg
244KB, 1773x1773px
I had a weird dream and it's not like any dream I've had, even nightmares.
>be sleep
>Start dream
>Appear in room not known to me, looks very trendy dorm room or something
>This girl with a smug smile. She looks about 9 to 11 and was wearing a white dress.
>Talks very passive aggressive and condescendingly, has a hatred for those who do good and sees being nice as illogical
>We talk about stuff, she then asks "Would you ever kill someone?
>Respond with " they wanted to kill me sure"
>She sighs and says "Would you ever rape a woman?"
>I respond with "No that's wrong. Shit is fucked."
>She says "Haha, that's stupid. Take what you want. Kindness leads you nowhere. Let me show you something"
>Then she shows me in various situations like slaughtering children, raping a college girl, planting nerve gas in a university called "Tared University"
To be continued
>>
>She says something I can't remember and says "See you soon" in an innocent yet eerie voice

I assumed at first this was signs of mental illness but I haven't seen her when awake. I have seen her in several other dreams that were totally unrelated but she never communicated with me and seemed to have watched over me.
>>
If you fall for that shit, you're a weakling, and mortal authorities will be glad to slice you out of society in repercussion.

It's possible to be someone who would never commit an act of rape. It's pathetically easy, in fact. It baffles me that anyone fails so hard at life as to commit acts of rape.
>>
>>19218073
Of course I won't fall for it. But it's something that haunts me. She seemed so confident in her reasoning.
>>
ALERT ALERT! FUTURE SCHOOL SHOOTER I REPEAT FUTURE SCHOOL SHOOTER!
>>
>>19218161
whatever you do. don't...go...ghost.
>>
hello. OP could you please tell me a bit more about you? how have you been feeling? has anything major happened to you recently?.please don't be afraid to include as much detail as possible.
>>
>>19218315
I'm pretty normal. Come from a very mice family. No history of serious mental illnesses. I've had bipolar and ADHD since I was a small child. I have high functioning autism. Nothing serious has been going on. Nothing bad at least. Is there anything ekse u need to know?
>>
>>19218315
I've been feeling lonely but I've never really had any friends in my life so it's not as if it's a new feeling
>>
>>19218229
Go ghost ? What's that mean?
>>
>>19217999

It's just your unconscious desires, anon
>>
>>19217999
>Tared

Nice RP bro
>>
>>19217999
Sounds like someone whose good at astral projecting got in your dream to fuck with you.
>>
>>19218886
Is that even possible?
>>
>>19218995
I don't think a person can actually do that, but definitely something evil (maybe from you own subconscious) wants to fuck with you and influence you.

If what you see is your Shadow, you need to deal with it in a proper way. I'd try to get psychological therapy of some sort.
>>
>>19218995
I've heard stranger cases honestly. Expect the unexpected at this point.
>>
>>19218995
No because astral projecting is just a form of lucid dreaming.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.