[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Okay /x first time here, and not even a believer of most supernatural

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_7979.png (68KB, 240x171px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7979.png
68KB, 240x171px
Okay /x first time here, and not even a believer of most supernatural stuff, but I don't know who to tell all of this to without sounding insane.

First a little background. I'm a 27 year old blue collar guy. I dropped out of college when I was 18. I have an okay job, but out of nowhere last December I felt compelled to go back to school. I was never a good student whatsoever, and couldn't even wrap my head around pre-algebra concepts. The idea of going back to school was so random, as I had never even considered it possible for me to do well.

Then a few days after I registered for my semester in late December, I had a dream. It was so vivid it was scary. I was on some sort of natural platform near the ocean, with a crudely built fire pit in the middle. A few feet in front of the pit, staring at the ocean waves was a woman. It was Athena. I don't know much at all about Greek mythology, and she did not say a word, but it was Athena. She turned from the ocean and stared at me for a few moments before smirking. Then I woke up.

I thought nothing of the dream, but found it chilling and odd. Anyways, I started school with just an English class to start to dip my toes in the water. I passed that class with a 98, the first time I ever passed a class with an A in my academic life. Based on my entrance exam results, I was put into developmental math 1, basically the lowest math class the school has and worth 0 credits.

The class started 2 weeks ago. Day 1 was adding fractions, which I could never even do. By the time class was on day 4 and moved to multiplying fractions, I was already adding, subtracting, multiplying and dividing polynomials. 2 weeks ago I didn't even know what a polynomial was. I retook the entrance exam, and I had increased my score on the math portion by 40 points, qualifying me for college algebra.

I have no idea where any of this is coming from, but ever since the original dream, I dreamt of Athena every few days.
>>
you sound retarded desu

are you sure you didnt mean to ask if you're being gangstalked by math??
>>
>>19215609
My question is what exactly is happening? Has Athena blessed me in some way, and if so, why? I've gone from not being able to wrap my head around simple fractions, to factoring trinomials without even writing anything down except the answer. Sorry for the wall of text, and I will gladly answer any questions.
>>
>>19215615
I was retarded that's the point. I went from being unable to add 1/2 to 3+4 to dividing polynomials in days.
>>
>>19215618
What religion are you? She may have chosen you to be your matron goddess. Gods and goddesses can choose to bless someone and watch over them. Perhaps shes done this with you.

Why is never really clear but you could assume that she has done this to prepare you for making strides in the real world in some way. Maybe as a way to bring you uo to the level where you can change the world?
>>
Trust her. She chooses well. Don't get cocky though, she doesn't suffer fools and gladly lets fools suffer.

Odysseus was a damn moron when he forgot he was a man.
>>
>>19215618
>>19215627
the human brain isn't fully developed until you're 25, this is likely the first time you've applied yourself to the extent that you'd notice your newfound cognitive ability
>>
>>19215628
Possibly. I can't fathom how much further I will go. I basically cut out 3 semesters of college developmental math courses in a matter of days. I've always considered myself agnostic.
>>19215629
Thank you, I will keep that in mind.
>>19215634
Also possible, but the dreams are something I can't shake. It's always the same dream, and I somehow knew instinctively the moment I saw her it was Athena. If this was a dream from years ago I wouldn't consider, but with the timing of it I can't shake the feeling that they're connected.
>>
>>19215609
Burnt offering time.
>>
File: 1496084103674.jpg (14KB, 273x281px) Image search: [Google]
1496084103674.jpg
14KB, 273x281px
>>19215615
>>
>>19216024
Seconded. Make an offering to Athena. You're agnostic, so it doesn't hurt to try.
>>
>>19215634
IIRC you cognitive abilities are fully developed well before your 25. I think It's emotional processing and response that takes a bit longer, but I could be wrong.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.