[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I know this is gonna sound somewhat fucked but I'll try

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 6

File: images(1).jpg (8KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
images(1).jpg
8KB, 259x194px
I know this is gonna sound somewhat fucked but I'll try to organize my thoughts and questions. Also this is my first time posting to /x/ so if there is something I need to fix or add please gimme a heads up.

For background I'm a 20 year old American dude. Wiccan, middle class average schmuck. I worship Hades so that might be affecting whats going on but I only started recently and this has been going on since I was 8.

I've been a believer in the supernatural for a while now. When I was a little kid I didn't think ghosts were a thing but as I grew up that changed. I've had plenty of experiences ranging from random whispers to loud chanting in the middle of nowhere that sounded like it was right next to me, to actual physical things like shit getting thrown around or knocked over or knocks on the wall. Its got nothing to do with where I live as I've moved a lot and it goes where I go.

Fast forward to now. I got a reading from several psychics who know nothing about me and say that I experience the paranormal regularly. One says that I have a black cloud hanging on me that doesn't seem like its from an external source, and another says that shadow people frequent my life and that they actually follow me for some reason. This is huge considering the times that ive actually seen a spirit of some sort was always a shadow on the wall. Usually a man walking past my door or entering rooms when there is no way a shadow couldve been cast from something like a car.

My question is rather huge: what are these shadows? Are they ghosts? Spirits? Demons? And why are they following me, and what does the black cloud mean?
>>
>>19215309
Pathetic shameless bump
>>
>>19215309
Bump again? Ffs people I need some help here.
>>
>>19215309
i believe your experiencing from an exteme placebo affect rather then legit paranormal activity

lets just be honest with ouselves the vast pecentage of the "psychics"you meet are charletans kay? kay

it seems youve likely had maybe one or two paranormal expierences and the "psychics" you talked to have exageratted your connection to the paranormal to an unrealistic extent

essentially YES you MAY have had some paranormal expirence but the whole "you have a unique connection" stuff the "psychics" told you is 90% bullshit

so essntially the shadow people are (in my opinion) 90% in your head/placebo effect 10% chance they are legit paranormal phenomenon
>>
File: Ritalin.jpg (424KB, 1024x623px) Image search: [Google]
Ritalin.jpg
424KB, 1024x623px
>>19215309
T A K E Y O U R M E D S
>>
I hate shills but I gotta go the shill route on this one. The fact that you say you worship Hades shows you're impressionable and naive. I was just as cringy at your age so don't feel bad. Just chill, and keep your eyes open.
>>
they are I think known as the silent ones,This is unconfirmed.I do not worship hades nor do i want any evil in my life.The silent ones are mutiple in number with mutiple voices and mutiple personalities,they want back what lucy stole from them.
>>
>>19215388
Mmmmm no. While I get youre trying to help its definitely real I know this. I've known this way before I ever met a psychic. Ive been hit in the head with a mug that flew across the room at me, I've heard things that weren't there, I've seen shadows walk past me with no chance of a shadow being cast by another source. No placebo effect and I'm not insane as I still think rationally and clearly. I've ruled out any other chances. I don't know why its happening but I know it IS happening.

As for the whole unique connection yeah maybe not. Seems legit enough but you never know I guess.
>>
Op are you depressed?Have you hung around people that have low frequency energy? The silent ones feed off it.You need to be positive and spread life and love,you dont want anywhere near them trust me op its really bad news.DO NOT LET THE USE YOU TO START TALKING<DO NOT LISTEN,be positive
>>
File: 1497825344691.gif (817KB, 200x233px) Image search: [Google]
1497825344691.gif
817KB, 200x233px
>>19215397
Funny I didn't know my religious beliefs and my views were cringey.

This is my religion. Fuck off.
>>
they will effect you behavour and agression levels,they will make it uncontrolable be positive do not engage them.DO not absorb them.
>>
I have no experties but check with the pychics to see if it is a relatives ghost or things not from this dimension.They may not be silent ones,check if they are good are bad and get clensed if needed.DO not long for the darkness to not want them around.
>>
could also be hatman?? my friend has seen that entitiy.
I dont know OP just throwing out ideas and information.
>>
>>19215402
>ive been hit in the head with shit that flew across the room
well shit bud
ultimately if you see shadows/phantoms/ghosts to the extent you see them AND un-explaniable events occur to you to the degree your saying then YES you may possibly have a greater link to the "other side" so to speak then most people

one last thing are you seeing the "shadow people" in bed or eveywhere? if in bed then there is actually a viable explanation for that
>>
Didn't know wiccans could worship Hades. Huh.
>>
>>19215423
We can generally worship whoever we please even no one. I prefer the greek pantheon and always had a liking for Hades and was never one to shy away from topics such as death and the afterlife so it appealed.
>>
>>19215422
Only once in bed and yeah sleep paralysis and all so that might be discountable. The rest of the time I was wide awake.
>>
>>19215420
Hahaha funny story about the hat man actually. No I don't think ive seen him but

I'm a writer, I love making supernatural stories and stuff. I worte down and drew a character concept, a shadow man with red eyes a trench coat and wide brim hat. I always look online to see if my ideas have been overdone or if I need to change them in some way as to make it original. So I looked and lo and behold I start seeing descriptions matching my charscters appearance and sometimes personality fucking perfectly. Not really supernatural just spooky.
>>
>>19215309
The stuff psychics told you is very generic shit and I want to call you a retard, but you're only 20 so... I guess.

Bad energies, black clouds, shadow people, it's all super generic paranormal shit and stuff psychics pull out of their because it's so vague and applies to so many people. I was told the same things by psychics and so was my friend.
>>
>>19215445
>yes Alex id like to take "lack of reading comprehension" for 200 please.

For the 3rd time I've been seeing shit and getting messed with for years before ever meeting or believing in psychics.

If I'm retarded then you my friend are brain dead. Get some reading skills.
>>
>>19215450
>For the 3rd time I've been seeing shit and getting messed with for years before ever meeting or believing in psychics.

What's your fucking point, retard? Most people are seeing shadows or are being messed with in some way or another, you're not special... ESPECIALLY PEOPLE WHO SEEK PSYCHICS! Almost every fag who believes they are cursed or followed seeks a psychic.

Man, you're really dense and easy to manipulate.
>>
>>19215502
And you're an autistic flamebaiting cuntrag. See I can call names too. We aren't in gradeschool.

I went to a psychic as a last resort. And I live alone so pray tell who is messing with me.
>>
>>19215309
>Wiccan
Stopped reading there
>>
Okay so I thought x might be kinda open to my siutation but it looks like 90% of the replies are flamebait or morons that can't read.

I am getting attacked. Things are flying at my face. I am hearing things that should not be there. I am seeing shadows where it is physically impossible to see the same result with normal means. And apparently... It means I'm a fag/psycho/idiot/etc.?
>>
>>19215309
Hmm. I've read the posts here and I suppose your not okay with people telling you your not special.
So here I'll tell you what you want to hear anon.
You have incredible paranormal powers that only you and a few others have possessed in this world. You are truly blessed and will eventually achieve a lot of things in your life.
>>
>>19215532
Go fuck yourself. I want advice and information not "hurr bdurr take ur meds faggit"

Pardon me for wanting help. Im so sorry for wasting your oh so precious valuable time my lord.
>>
>>19215536
My bad. If you think goats or spirits are out to get you burn some sage in your room.
BTW /x/ is not the place for asking advice.
Go to hipforuns or erowid for that sort of thing
>>
>>19215505
>psychics tell people who think they are cursed that there are "black clouds and shadow people"

Wow! What a specific fucking answer, you dumb fuck. You got a generic as fuck psychic reply that 100000 of other people got, must be legit.
>>
>>19215545
Eh I will admit to this that might be kinda fucking dumb of me. However everything else that I myself have experienced before that is definite.
>>
>>19215542
Never heard of those before. Ill look. As for burning sage I have never tried that.
>>
>>19215554
I already told you anon
4chan and especially /x/ is filled with retarded children like you and me.
Go someplace else if this is serious and not just larping for (You)s
>>
>>19215579
I though that maybe I'd get something. Its hard to look something up online or ask around without either getting psycho crackpots or people saying you need medication.
>>
>>19215309
Jesus Christ you're a fucking faggot

Take this shit to /soc/ or /map/
It doesn't belong here. This is /x/ no /fairytalesforbabies/
>>
>>19215668
>not the place for it
>literally a post about meme magic to slots below my question
>>
>>19215694
I already told you anon
This ain't the place. Just look a the the replies your getting.
I've mentioned other more sophisticated sites . (and no those sites won't tell you to take your haliperidol just because your a bit in both realms. )
Give it a shot. If your issue is really serious what do you have to lose?
>>
>>19215309
do you live in the Zone?
>>
>>19215758
...zone??? I sense troll
>>
>>19215309

Alright, so I am going to start off with saying I do not have much experience with this but I do have a certain degree of knowledge on the paranormal. Especially on the demonic/unfriendly side. What it sounds like is that you have some sort of oppression going on, whether it be a spirit or demon. The fact that you have worshipped "Hades" or a spirit posing as Hades signals that most likely you've attracted a dark entity which you don't want hanging around. These spirits are also strongly attracted to negativity. Luckily it sounds as if it is only oppression for now.
>>
>>19215771
Thing is this has been a thing for years since I was a kid. I started my Wiccan beliefs only 2 years ago and so far only incident has happened since then. Shadows appear yeah but they never really seem hostile.

I never get the feeling of being attacked necessarily aside from the whole mug thing. Honestly feels like a bunch of watchers and some rowdy fucking children every now and then lol.
>>
File: 1489502872184.jpg (19KB, 222x293px) Image search: [Google]
1489502872184.jpg
19KB, 222x293px
>>19215406
they meant it makes you seem like you're trying to be edgy by worshipping Hades. and don't say "muh religiun" here. you know no one gives a shit. as long as you're not using it as an excuse to hurt people you're cool.
>>
At night sometimes while I'm trying to fall asleep, three to four huge shadows manifest on the ceiling and circle me like a vulture, they grow larger and smaller, but I always end up falling asleep regardless, then the next occurrence will happen in a month or so, anyone else experience something like that?
>>
>>19215798
Copy that. Seems edgy but I genuinely like Hades and what he stands for so I feel comfortable worshipping him.
>>
>>19215784

Then it could be the simple fact, from what I've read in multiple places, that spirits are naturally more attracted to those who have the ability to sense the other side. If this is the case then it is of utmost importance to maintain positivity so you don't get evil spirits sniffing you out. Do you meditate?
>>
>>19215810
Every now and then but not very often. Busy life.
>>
>>19215822

With your situation, meditate everyday. You will increase your general awareness and there are meditations out there for many different intents. It also helps you maintain/increase spiritual strength, not to mention if you can't meditate no matter how much you try, that can signal something is blocking you and it ain't good.
>>
>>19215406
Hades was part of a polytheistic view. Historically, nobody worshipped him the way you're implying you do. He was a force of nature, a god, not the God or ultimate force. It's not so much your religious views as much as the fact that you have chosen a certain "cool" part of a world view and claimed you "worship" it.

It betrays a lot about you.
>>
>>19216706
Stop being a fucking cunt. I also worship other gods but lets be real here Apollo doesnt seem like the kind of force to incidentally bring out spirits.

Maybe you should stop assuming shit? I'm not trying to be "edgy" or "cool" or whatever stupid bullshit you say. I like to follow this path.

The fact that you take it so anally that someone worships Hades betrays you.
>>
File: 1498619036136.jpg (230KB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
1498619036136.jpg
230KB, 640x960px
>>19216730
You could worship or reverence any number of forces in nature as a Wiccan: the life that comes with spring, the beauty in an autumn forest, you could stand by the lake on a winter day with half the world frozen and pray to any number of spirits, paying reverence to the beauty of nature all around you. The human Pantheon is filled with spirits who are guardians of all this wonder.

Instead you choose to take a Greek god out of historical context and ask if he has made you see shadow people. That fact shows - at the quick glance given on an anonymous message board - a few things about you. It seems to me you chose Hades not to pursue wisdom or beauty, but because he seemed "fucking cool."

So fuck me, but you asked. I think you have no real grasp of the Wiccan philosophy, Greek mythology, or psychics (who, ten to one were not legit). That's the opinion you asked for.
>>
>>19215309

Yes i believe too in some sense.
Just stay away of so-called "psychics" or fortuneteller.
Most of those are just frauds and want money.
They tell you bullshit and you believe it and pay attention to things that you didnt before and therefore think shit is a happening.
>>
>>19215406
>muh Hades

Nobody "worships" Hades.
You're on /x/ now. We know our shit...

Why did you have to add that to your OP?
Cringy as fuck.
>>
>>19215724
This
Op let this thread die
All your getting is shit in your face (rightfully)
>>
>>19215523
X in general is not a good place to be for advice. While there may be some people who are genuinely offering advice and such, they are few.
>>
Paralysis of dreams
>>
File: sig.png (429KB, 1277x691px) Image search: [Google]
sig.png
429KB, 1277x691px
>>19215523
use some banishing rites.
subjugate all harmful external influences.
???
profit

(captcha is recommending you use Solomon's banishing rites. LBRP and so on)
Thread posts: 54
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.