[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who is Jesus now? What do the people think of Jesus? How likely

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

Who is Jesus now?

What do the people think of Jesus?

How likely is it that 50 years from now there are still people following the gospel about Jesus?

If Jesus does not come back before 2117, how many people will still wait for that to happen?

How can Jesus be seen by the whole world if He comes back on a cloud, the earth being a spherical object?

If Jesus looks like a middle eastern guy, how many white people spontaneously reject Him nevertheless?
>>
Jesus was an enlightened soul. He was an ordinary man who achieved a permanent state of divine realization.

He will return when you learn how to knock.

"Knock and it will be opened."
>>
>>19215061
Agree with everything except
>He was an ordinary man
Just because he was incarnated as one doesn't mean he was one to begin with. My gut says pleiadeans planted him inside a human womb to teach us "the way" to ascend.
>>
He already here bruh. He was born just before the year 2000. Should be coming of age soon :)
>>
>>19215030
Jesus was a wise charismatic man.
>>
>>19215092
According to the bible, He would come back on a cloud from heaven, and all would see Him. Didn't happened yet.
>>
>>19215030
I think jesus was a pretty cool guy. he told people to stop being dicks and didn't afraid of anything. except he probably wasn't real. still cool though.
>>
>>19215030
>How can Jesus be seen by the whole world if He comes back on a cloud, the earth being a spherical object?
does it say they all see him at the exact same second? maybe jesus and the cloud are gonna circle the globe and cover all regions in a short period. or maybe he has a holograph projector that uses the global satellite system. you never know.
>>
I don't think Jesus is coming back for thousands of years. I really like his religion though. It's like, don't be a dick, don't bother with bullshit spirituality and god's, just talk to the top God and he'll chill with you, just tell him you know me and the bouncer will let you in bro.
>>
>>19215243
>It's like, don't be a dick
So are a lot of other religions.
>don't bother with bullshit spirituality
Dance puppets dance
>and god's
What are gods?
>just talk to the top God and he'll chill with you
What's the difference between god with the little g and God with the big G? I'll tell you. Absolutely nothing.
>just tell him you know me and the bouncer will let you in bro
Right. like knowing him matters to The Great Mind of this Universe and The Infinite Mind of the Creator of All.
>>
jebus an shit
>>
>>19215257
Keep fighting it, see where it gets you.
>>
>>19215030
4th (graduated fifth) density wanderer according to the law of One.
>http://www.lawofone.info/results.php?q=Jesus&o=s
What is presented here is kinda interesting, for example the idea that he discovered his power by accidentally killing a friend when he was a child.
>>
>>19215314
Fighting what? Your god of the Watchtowers? Which is why there's only texts of him going through the Watchtower Heavens aka the Wandering Stars and taking the form of certain 'Angels'? Even if you go by the texts being legit, he's not an important 'God' and has no authority to forgive you for what you did to end up here. Even worse is you probably won't go back home but end up assimilated into a Divine being that masquerades as this 'Jesus' character.
>>
>>19215030
Jesus was a great and powerful man who's love for his father go him killed for nothing.
>>
Well, Jesus Christ was an only child. He went down to the river and he drank and smiled.

And his dad was oh-so-mad. Should have insured that planet before it crashed. Should have killed that little fucker before he even had.

I know now what I knew then
But I didn't know then what I know now
>>
>>19215222
Most historians believe that Jesus of Nazareth existed. Unless all you're saying is that you don't believe Jesus was the son of God which is another thing entirely; but he certainly existed as a historical figure.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.