[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My dad is a pretty normal guy he had a rough past but he managed

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: whatismindpower330round2.jpg (79KB, 330x248px) Image search: [Google]
whatismindpower330round2.jpg
79KB, 330x248px
My dad is a pretty normal guy he had a rough past but he managed to put that behind him .So about a year after my mom and my dad hooked up they got married and around that same time my mom found out she was pregnant and my parents had to sit down and figure out a name. They had decided on like henry or something but a couple days before my mom went into labor my dad swore that he had come in contact with God and that ge was instructed to name me Solomon... continued
>>
>>19214261
(he was not the most religious person at the time but he was christian) frankly to me i feel like this is one of the more passonate stories he tells, even when he talks about his job or his kids his eyes never light up like this. At first i didnt know what to think when he told me this story (i was very young) and really we had no history of mental illness and he had always been a very healthy man.
But know as i look on through my childhood i feel like i had always had this strange urge to speak or lead. I had learned from a young age that nobody liked a dick who bossed people around but i had always felt a sort of compassion towards everyone i met even though i felt as if i where above them somehow. (Im not attempting to raise my ego or some stupid shit ive just always felt this way).
>>
>>19214267
But the weird thing is that randomly I'll have these weird episodes i think to call them but whatever happens (usually late at night when its very dark but sometimes in the day) ill immediatly have these moments where this urge not voice but an urge in my head that is explaining something to me and i have no explanations for it really but ill have these episodes of great insight where ive been able to decode alot about myself or anothers person personality... i know alot of the faggots put there are already raising their pitchforks but hear me out...
>>
>>19214282
my friends notice it to because it'll be late at night and ill be playing videogames and i will immediatly begin predicting where they are going and what they are doing but at the same time its like im not even seeing or moving its like im a few inches back from my eyes as if its a movie theatre and other times ill creep people out by staring at them for a long time then acting as if we are friends and saying just the right things to make them kinda like me.... im fucking sweating right now and i feel really cold for some reason.... but i dont know why i never noticed this before i just thought it as how the world worked i didnt even think it of a talent or interesting quality just a thing... thoughts?
>>
File: IMG_0331.jpg (276KB, 600x256px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0331.jpg
276KB, 600x256px
Why are you telling us
>>
What's your dads story on meeting god it sounds more interesting then your prophetic visions on video games
>>
Normaly im a spaz around other people so i dont know why i never noticed this
>>
>>19214287

I used to predict what would happen when I played video games too. I think its just what kids do.
>>
>>19214302
this tbqh. im interested more in that story. my dad also had dream before i was born that angel (or old guy i don't remember) told him to name me the name i have. but it is not a biblical name actually it is a name of greek god
>>
So you discovered you have a thing called human intuition and that you should put a long sleeve shirt on.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.