[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /x/ I found this weird token thing on the beach and wondered

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

File: 20170627_205154.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
20170627_205154.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
Hey /x/ I found this weird token thing on the beach and wondered if this was some sort of religious symbol, does anyone recognize it?
>>
File: 20170627_205204.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
20170627_205204.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
>>19213441
This is the other side of it
>>
>>19213441
You know it's a fucking sigil, don't come here acting all clueless like you've never been on the paranormal board before.
Jesus I'm so tired of these threads.
>>
Its a curse that causes a skelletal to pop out when you try to sleep tonight also you will have a spooky skelton inside you forever now
>>
>>19213474
Legit this is my first /x/ thread, I don't even know what a sigil is
>>
>>19213486
deep inside.
balls deep
>>
>>19213441
I'm not good with sigils, however if you're willing to dredge the scum of iFunny the so called "witches" and "Wiccan" seem like they know a lot
>>
>>19213494
A sigil is a magical drawing that symbolizes the intentions of someone's magic. Typically, they are "charged" with one's energy before being destroyed to release the will into the universe and hope for results.
>>
>>19213441
Seems like somebody needed to keep a sigil active for a long time so they put it on a wooden token, I suggest you toss it back or burn it, either will do. If you keep it, literally nothing will happen, it isn't haunted, it isn't religious, it isn't possessed.
>>
>>19213752
Thanks that helps a lot
>>
>>19213867
Yeah I don't really believe in all that stuff but I was curious if it had any meaning
>>
>>19213619
Ifunny is pretty trashy but I've got a friend who knows someone wiccan so maybe I'll ask the wiccan
>>
>>19213441
Yea I saw this thread on /adv/ why don't you bring it to the museum and let them calculate about how old this thing is.
>>
>>19215457
No it's definitely not old, you might not be able to tell from the picture but in person it's obviously very recent
>>
>>19213441
looks like a cheap made in china "sigil" that promises you good luck or some shit

like someone previously said if you want you can probably find some "witches and wicans" who could identify it

but still could be authentic who knows you found i on a beach? could be a sign or some shit
>>
>>19215472
It looks almost as if it was written in sharpee but the wood seems to be polished or waterproofed through some other method. It had a sweet smell (sort of like laundry) when I found it that went away as it dried but when I wet it again the smell didn't seem to come back. I have hyposmia so I know it was a strong smell if I could smell it.
>>
>>19215477
in that case i really dont know if it was "made in china" crap it probably would have faded in the water and especially it would have lost its "fresh from the factory" smell

ultimatly it could be anything it could be "made in china" and someone just dropped it on the beach(could also have been owned b some edgy "wican" who dropped it) you said it had a smell? could be a damn air freshner
>>
It only means anything to whomever created it.
http://neuromagick.com/sigils-and-seals
If it was ever a charged talisman, it would now be charge-less having spent such time in water and contacting earth.
It's not useful to you if that's what you're fishing for.
>>
>>19215501
Found out it's the sharpee that was used to draw the thing, when you wet it again you CAN fiently smell it and it's the smell of sharpee
>>
>>19215510
Nah I just thought the drawings looked too intricate and deliberate to be just a doodle, so I was curious if they had any meaning
>>
>>19213441
Is that seriously drawn on there with a marker? If so, incredibly Plebtastic!
>>
File: -.png (15KB, 309x210px) Image search: [Google]
-.png
15KB, 309x210px
>>
>>19217041
Yeah it's pretty trashy
>>
It was meant for you.
>>
>>19213441
Looks like a sigil of some sort.
>>
>>19213441
Looks like a rune but I'm not sure. Maybe not though since it's double sided.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.