[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

With the obvious psychological benefits of meditation, even in

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

With the obvious psychological benefits of meditation, even in a non-paranormal light, why is it not a widespread practice taught to modern-day children as they are raised? Surely if the practice of meditation were instilled into all of us from a young age mental health issues and a plethora of other crises would be a thing of the past? Or am I delusional?
>>
>>19213243
b/c the function of gov't is to protect the wealthy, elite minority from the great beast that is the other 99% of a country's population
>>
>>19213243
also, b/c healthy minds aren't easily manipulated via propaganda (read: public relations firms) and aren't paying big pharma for crazy pills

tl;dr it's better to have ppl unhealthy
>>
the jews OP, the answer is always the jews
>>
Enjoy the demonic possession.
>>
>>19213254
Someday the wealthy are going to realize that the 99% wouldn't be a great beast anymore if the wealthy were willing to live a life in accordance with the morals of the majority.

Oh, but who am I kidding? They'd have to stop fucking their kids, they'll never agree to that. Inbred halfwits with collapsed personalities rule the earth.
>>
>>19213243
there are people out there who teach their kids to meditate.you dont see these people online because theyre so connected to nature and benefit more from being outside of the stress filled and disinformation nature of the internet. and if they are online, theyre sharing info to help people. they get their information bombarded by skeptics all the time though. skeptics never make an attempt to learn anything but base their information off text instead of trying to see the other side of the story. "just meditate" is something you should live by instead of questioning everything, all answers reside there. so simple but easily questioned and put to the side.

after your ego is broken down, posts like this you'll start posting less
>>19213385

and more true words will start being spout from you instead.

pretty much this
>>19213263

you just start seeing through illusions more and more,especially through people
>>
>>19213243
you try teaching 30 little shits pumped full of sugar every morning to sit still and breathe
>>
>>19213385
Fag.
>>
>>19213243
Kali Yuga

Materialistic science is only taught in schools, not spiritual science.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.