[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

last week we had a thread about how you envision or portray the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

File: Smthelel.png (755KB, 724x869px) Image search: [Google]
Smthelel.png
755KB, 724x869px
last week we had a thread about how you envision or portray the divine. Today we will discuss how we see the Devil, whether it be yourself or a separate entity.
Perhaps you thinks the devil and Lucifer are separate beings as well.
Also, ITT discuss how Lucifer rebelled and if it was fair or not that he got kicked or if he got kicked at all.
>>
>>19212637
The devil is imo not what we think him to be. I believe there is a verse that states we shall all be dumbfounded as to how we as humans let him deceive us when we see his actual form. I always imagine that prick kid in gym who's parents were rich and all he had to do was complain enough and he got what he wanted.

As for the kicked out justification. Yes he deserved to be kicked out. He chose pride and vengeance over love and forgiveness while standing in the presence of the supposedly all powerful thing that created him.

This is a concept written about in "Sinners in the hands of an angry God". At any moment we and everything that exists could be gone in the next second and ultimately we would have no say in the matter. All that IS exists because he wills it to. Just as the farmer tends and cares for the cow it's entire life so too is his right to slaughter it BECAUSE he took responsibility for it's existence in the first place. And the cow cannot argue for his life and survival were dependant on the farmer. So as are we.

If you believe that stuff.
>>
>>19212637
Also
>posting weeb trash image
Get some actual art.
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.