[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

To me aliens are demons. People say that when they get abducted..they

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: Figure 10.jpg (89KB, 482x700px) Image search: [Google]
Figure 10.jpg
89KB, 482x700px
To me aliens are demons.
People say that when they get abducted..they always talk about they take semen, eggs, they place implants, get sodomize, and impregnating females, that the experience is a nightmare hell.
Also that they can't move, or speak.
To me that just sounds like the incubus/succubus is taking over, and producing whatever you see during the intense nightmare experience.
What do you think, anon?
Do you agree or no?
Seems like /x/ has a thing for always wanting to summon succubus/incubus, and I wanted to share.
Personally i'm just not falling for the alien deception, but that's just me.
The whole, oh they are dying and need our DNA to survive.
Please. I thought they were super advance. They don't trans-lmaoism to be immortal??
>>
The CIA, in a report dated from 1952, stated that..
“…unidentified flying objects appear to have implications for psychological warfare as well as for intelligence and operations.”

In other words, the CIA state that UFOs can be used as a “psychological weapon” and can also be used for “intelligence gathering”. If, and I must stress the word “if” UFOs are from outer space, how could the CIA use them as a “psychological weapon” and for “intelligence gathering”? The quick and easy answer is that…they couldn’t! If so-called Flying Saucers are being driven about by these so-called Space Aliens, common sense would tell us that aliens aren’t going to park their Flying Saucers to the side of the road and hand them over to the CIA to be used as “psychological weapons” and “intelligence gathering”. No! Something else is going on here.
>>
File: Figure 11.jpg (65KB, 715x500px) Image search: [Google]
Figure 11.jpg
65KB, 715x500px
>>
File: Figure 12.jpg (75KB, 477x696px) Image search: [Google]
Figure 12.jpg
75KB, 477x696px
>>
File: Figure 13.jpg (120KB, 481x698px) Image search: [Google]
Figure 13.jpg
120KB, 481x698px
>>
are you the same guy who posted the solomon temple pillar pics
>>
>>19211922
No, sir.
>>
>>19211868
What's the context for that statement from the CIA?
Because if I were playing devil's advocate, I could say that the technology itself would have all sorts of implications. And the CIA would naturally think of intelligence and operations.
>>
>>19211844
When or if aliens will come it will be incredibly easy for religious zealots to include them in their holy books as demons
Its a perfect set up to fool the unimaginative
>>
>>19211868
The CIA can use anything for psychological warfare. If the material even had to be real, their organization would die for its incompetence at finding anything real.

Implications for "intelligence and operations" is an even vaguer statement that means nothing.
>>
>>19215905
This. The CIA would never acknowledge their own weakness, ineptitude, or failure to control and contain. They release what they do to the public to create a facade of power, that's all.

They don't really know wtf is going on, over their heads rn
>>
>>19211844
>Personally i'm just not falling for the alien deception, but that's just me

And instead you're falling for the christfag 'muh demons' deception?

Way to go OP.
>>
>>19216148
What about you?
So you don't believe God nor aliens.
Hell illuminati controls the alien agenda and why listen and trust them. They are about deceiving and keeping the knowledge to themselves at all cost.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.