[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Former Nintendo employee here, telling you guys the truth about

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

File: lavender town.jpg (18KB, 248x203px) Image search: [Google]
lavender town.jpg
18KB, 248x203px
First off, the Lavender Town creepypasta is complete BS. Some guy heard the truth and passed it on to another guy and so on, and by the time it hit the public it was different in so many ways to the truth that it was not even remotely damaging to us, so we let it be. Secondly, the recording at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nmZN7rbJLoc and several other places on YouTube is similarly complete BS. A tune that scary would simply scare children away from the game and be counterproductive. First off, the *legitimate* original tune (not the tune that is officially claimed by Nintendo today to be the original) is located at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jy3U1t7w-dk. You can't really hear much of a difference from the "publicly known" original, and it doesn't sound that creepy. That's exactly why we chose it, though. Our intentions were to implement binaural beats that would subtly stay in children's minds for years - and allow us to control their minds in any way we wished. Being a corporation, we usually used this mind control to instigate urges to buy more Nintendo games, but there were a few times when the process was used for very different purposes. These experiments caused children to engage in bizarre and sometimes life-threatening behaviors, such as standing on a windowsill or attempting to juggle knives. This resulted in a number of what were thought to be completely accidental suicides. However, the number was closer to ten or twenty than the two hundred mentioned in the creepypasta. Shortly afterward, a new project director took charge, declared the mind control an "abomination", and ordered all remaining copies of the original theme destroyed. However, several employees secretly kept copies for themselves, including the one who uploaded the theme shown above.
>>
>>19211230
if ur text aint green like da master emreald i aint finna read it ingga *points gun sideways like my nigga shadow-senpai taught*
>>
>>19211230
Ya uh huh
>>
>>19211230
I can't believe there are faggots out there still trying to LARP this shitty uninteresting garbage
>>
File: sergio-busquets.jpg (41KB, 465x323px) Image search: [Google]
sergio-busquets.jpg
41KB, 465x323px
>>19211230
Name of "new project director"?
>>
>>19211230
I heard Black & White 2 were coming out soon. Is that true?
>>
Nintendo switch looks terrible. Why don't they make actual consoles and not experimental crap
>>
>>19211237
Holy shit
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (178KB, 1200x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
178KB, 1200x1080px
>>19211230
> that would subtly stay in children's minds for years
Well jokes on you I played the shit out of the original Pokemon.
And i never remembered this tune.
The bike tune on the other hand.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nxU2UjAjN24
>>
I used to play Ninja Gaiden just to get to the second level because that song was bomb.
>>
>>19211248
Names were omitted to protect the innocent.
>>
>>19211277
The tune was implanted in the subconscious; the player would usually appear to forget it quickly.
>>
nintendo didn't develop pokemon, gamefreak did
you sound like an idiot
>>
In b4 real Nintendo employee
>>
>>19211307
real ninteno employee here can confirm lavender town's theme is made for juggling knives
>>
>>19211237
fpbp
>>
>>19211230
My dad is Mr. Nintendo and I can confirm that no es fake.
>>
I never play any games with sound, I play my own music in the background. Jokes on you.
>>
The Lavender town thing was just niggas trying to make a spooky song early on in the Gameboy's life.
They fucked up and didn't realize certain sounds, instruments, and frequencies sounded like shit on the GB, so they tried to fix it, and kinda did, but it's still grating as fuck.
It's seriously the most generic spooky music, just attempted on the Gameboy.
>>
>>19211230
>binaural beats from a game boy
It's almost like you're trying to ruse us
>>
>>19211230
>Standing on windowsills and juggling knives
Cool throwback faggot
>>
File: 1437422110028.png (33KB, 274x275px) Image search: [Google]
1437422110028.png
33KB, 274x275px
>>
>>19211237

>trip makes a completely irrelevant post trying to divert the attention to himself

Only way to break the fpbp rule : being a cancerous trip.
>>
>>19211230
>Former Nintendo employee here,
Dad, you're not supposed to be on 4chan
>>
Cool except the devs of this game were Japanese are you Japanese anon?
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.